Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (AMEH): Price and Financial Metrics
AMEH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.88||52-week high||$40.81|
|Prev. close||$34.80||52-week low||$26.89|
|Day high||$34.91||Avg. volume||170,953|
|50-day MA||$32.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.19||Market Cap||2.03B|
AMEH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMEH POWR Grades
- AMEH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 57.17% of US stocks.
- AMEH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AMEH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.85% of US stocks).
AMEH Stock Summary
- AMEH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 654.93 -- higher than 95.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AMEH's current price/earnings ratio is 42.03, which is higher than 85.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for APOLLO MEDICAL HOLDINGS INC comes in at 27.06%, a number that bests 81.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APOLLO MEDICAL HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EXLS, TASK, MEDP, BFAM, and EVGO.
- AMEH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APOLLO MEDICAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.apollomed.net.
AMEH Valuation Summary
- AMEH's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 61.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AMEH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMEH.
AMEH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMEH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.69% of graded US stocks.
- AMEH's asset turnover comes in at 0.841 -- ranking 168th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- RBA, MIME, and AIKI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMEH.
The table below shows AMEH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (AMEH) Company Bio
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc., an integrated health care delivery and management company, provides medical care services. The company offers care coordination services to principal constituents of the healthcare delivery system, including patients, families, primary care physicians, specialists, acute care hospitals, alternative sites of inpatient care, physician groups, and health plans. Its physician network consists of primary care physicians, specialist physicians, and hospitalists. The company serves the patients, primarily covered by private or public insurance, such as Medicare, Medicaid, and health maintenance organizations; and non-insured patients in California. Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. is based in Alhambra, California.
AMEH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMEH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMEH Social Stream
Latest AMEH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APOLLO MEDICAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMEH as an investment opportunity.
ELV vs. AMEH: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed," and together with its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMEH), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare company focused on enabling providers in the successful delivery of value-based care, today announced that leadership is participating in the BTIG Digital Health Forum, being held virtually, on Monday, November 20, 2023, including a panel discussion with Brandon Sim, Co-Chief Executive Officer, at 12:00 p
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMEH) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good day, everyone, and welcome to today’s Apollo Medical Holdings Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions]. Today’s speakers will be Brandon Sim, Co-Chief Executive Officer of Apollo Medical Holdings; and Chan Basho, Chief Strategy and Financial Officer. The press release […]
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed," and together with its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMEH), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare company focused on enabling providers in the successful delivery of value-based care, today announced its consolidated financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Assets of Community Family Care Medical Group IPA, Inc. and Health Plan
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed," and together with its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMEH), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare company focused on enabling providers in the successful delivery of value-based care, today announced that it and its affiliated professional entity have entered into a definitive agreement to acquire assets relating to Community Family Care Medical Group IPA, Inc. ("CFC"), including the CFC independent p
AMEH Price Returns
Continue Researching AMEHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apollo Medical Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch