Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (AMEH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMEH POWR Grades
- AMEH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 41.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMEH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AMEH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
AMEH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 932.41, Apollo Medical Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.54% of US stocks.
- Apollo Medical Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on December 8, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 15.66% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMEH is currently 40.06, higher than 86.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMEH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLBK, SDPI, SYNH, WHG, and TMST.
- Visit AMEH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apollomed.net.
AMEH Valuation Summary
- AMEH's price/earnings ratio is 79.9; this is 118.9% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 45 months, AMEH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 84.3.
- AMEH's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMEH.
AMEH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMEH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.69% of graded US stocks.
- AMEH's asset turnover comes in at 0.841 -- ranking 168th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- RBA, MIME, and AIKI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMEH.
The table below shows AMEH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMEH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMEH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.96||52-week high||$133.23|
|Prev. close||$34.14||52-week low||$29.52|
|Day high||$35.60||Avg. volume||331,676|
|50-day MA||$41.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.64||Market Cap||1.96B|
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (AMEH) Company Bio
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc., an integrated health care delivery and management company, provides medical care services. The company offers care coordination services to principal constituents of the healthcare delivery system, including patients, families, primary care physicians, specialists, acute care hospitals, alternative sites of inpatient care, physician groups, and health plans. Its physician network consists of primary care physicians, specialist physicians, and hospitalists. The company serves the patients, primarily covered by private or public insurance, such as Medicare, Medicaid, and health maintenance organizations; and non-insured patients in California. Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. is based in Alhambra, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMEH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMEH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMEH Social Stream
Latest AMEH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Medical Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMEH as an investment opportunity.
Despite better-than-expected Q4 2021 financials and favorable 2022 outlook for revenue, Apollo Medical Holdings (AMEH -9.9%) is on track to record its biggest intraday loss since December after the medical care service provider failed to indicate EBITDA estimates for the year. On Thursday, the management said that outlook only included...
Apollo Medical Holdings (NASDAQ:AMEH) stock performs better than its underlying earnings growth over last three years
Some Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMEH ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price...
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed," and together with its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMEH), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare company focused on enabling providers in the successful delivery of value-based care, today announced its consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. Schedules 2021 Fourth Quarter and Year-end Financial Results Release and Conference Call
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed," and together with its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMEH), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare company focused on enabling providers in the successful delivery of value-based care, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021, after the close of the stock market on Thursday, February 24, 2022. The Company will discuss those results i
Investment company Savior LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Invesco DWA Emerging Markets Momentum ETF, ETCT EMQQ The Emerging Markets Internet and Ecomme, Adaptive Alpha Opportunities ETF, Pacer Benchmark Industrial Real Estate SCTR ETF, Compass EMP US Small Cap High Dividend 100 Volatil, sells First Trust Energy AlphaDEX Fund, ProShares Short 20+ Year Treasury, ProShares Short QQQ, Procter & Gamble Co, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to
AMEH Price Returns
Continue Researching AMEHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apollo Medical Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch