Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (AMEH): Price and Financial Metrics
AMEH Stock Summary
- Apollo Medical Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on December 8, 2017, making it an older stock than only 9.85% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AMEH has reported earnings growth of 710.06%, putting it ahead of 97.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Apollo Medical Holdings Inc comes in at 41.41%, a number that bests 87.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Apollo Medical Holdings Inc are THS, CELP, AIHS, AMCX, and TTEC.
- AMEH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apollo Medical Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.apollomed.net.
AMEH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMEH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.00||52-week high||$25.54|
|Prev. close||$25.25||52-week low||$9.27|
|Day high||$25.25||Avg. volume||88,838|
|50-day MA||$22.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.61||Market Cap||1.36B|
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (AMEH) Company Bio
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc., an integrated health care delivery and management company, provides medical care services. The company offers care coordination services to principal constituents of the healthcare delivery system, including patients, families, primary care physicians, specialists, acute care hospitals, alternative sites of inpatient care, physician groups, and health plans. Its physician network consists of primary care physicians, specialist physicians, and hospitalists. The company serves the patients, primarily covered by private or public insurance, such as Medicare, Medicaid, and health maintenance organizations; and non-insured patients in California. Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. is based in Alhambra, California.
AMEH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AMEH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Apollo Medical Holdings Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 4283.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Apollo Medical Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.23 years, is 1.74% -- higher than 94.61% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Apollo Medical Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Apollo Medical Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 33% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 91.58% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMEH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMEH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMEH Social Stream
Latest AMEH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Medical Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMEH as an investment opportunity.
ALHAMBRA, Calif., March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed," and together with its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMEH), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company, today announced the…
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. Schedules 2020 Fourth Quarter and Year-end Financial Results Release and Conference Call
ALHAMBRA, Calif. , Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed," and together with its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMEH ), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020 , after the close of the stock market on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 . The Company will discuss those results in a conference call at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET that same day. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. Announces APA ACO Achieved $19.8 Million in Shared Savings from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for 2019 Performance Year
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed") (NASDAQ: AMEH), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, APA ACO, Inc. ("APA ACO") generated $37.3 million in gross savings for the 2019 performance year, resulting in $19.8 million in shared savings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ("CMS").
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. Promotes Chief Technology Officer Brandon Sim to Chief Operating Officer
ALHAMBRA, Calif., Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. ("ApolloMed," and together with its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMEH), a leading physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company, today announced it has…
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Amongst other...
AMEH Price Returns
Continue Researching AMEHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apollo Medical Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Medical Holdings Inc (AMEH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!