Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (AMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMG POWR Grades
- AMG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.06% of US stocks.
- AMG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AMG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.23% of US stocks).
AMG Stock Summary
- AMG has a higher market value than 77.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,962,482,954.
- Over the past twelve months, AMG has reported earnings growth of 73.12%, putting it ahead of 80.29% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMG is more volatile than 76.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Affiliated Managers Group Inc are STMP, MEDP, HROW, ECOM, and INFU.
- AMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Affiliated Managers Group Inc's official web site, go to www.amg.com.
AMG Valuation Summary
- AMG's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 183.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- AMG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AMG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMG.
AMG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.99%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -72.1%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.12%.
The table below shows AMG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.60||52-week high||$180.97|
|Prev. close||$169.42||52-week low||$62.19|
|Day high||$169.95||Avg. volume||375,989|
|50-day MA||$162.20||Dividend yield||0.02%|
|200-day MA||$130.76||Market Cap||6.98B|
Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (AMG) Company Bio
Affiliated Managers provides investment management services to mutual funds, institutional clients, and high net worth individuals in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Prides Crossing, Massachusetts.
AMG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AMG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Affiliated Managers Group Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 5.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Affiliated Managers Group Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.02% -- higher than just 20.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Affiliated Managers Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Affiliated Managers Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 76.91% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMG Latest Social Stream
View Full AMG Social Stream
Latest AMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Affiliated Managers Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMG as an investment opportunity.
Affiliated Managers (AMG) is expected to have recorded a decent improvement in asset balances in the second quarter of 2021.
Conference Call Scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (NYSE: AMG) will report financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. A conference call will be held at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time on the same day. In addition to quarterly results, the conference call may include discussion of management’s expectations of future financial and operating results. Jay C.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (NYSE: AMG ), a leading partner to independent active investment management firms, today announced the appointment of David C. Ryan to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Ryan is a corporate advisor to Singapore-based Temasek Holdings, and serves on the boards of directors of ADT Inc.; Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd., a Singapore-based real estate development, investment, capital and property management company; and Tiga Acquisition Corp., a Singapore-based special purpose acquisition company. Mr. Ryan''s 22-year career at Goldman Sachs & Co., where he was a partner, spanned a variety of roles in Asia and the United States. From 2011 to 2013, he served as President of Goldman Sachs Asi...
Affiliated Managers (AMG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
No summary available.
AMG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMGWant to see what other sources are saying about Affiliated Managers Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Affiliated Managers Group Inc (AMG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Affiliated Managers Group Inc (AMG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Affiliated Managers Group Inc (AMG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch