Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (AMG): Price and Financial Metrics
AMG Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Affiliated Managers Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -105.33%; that's higher than merely 12.97% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMG's revenue has grown -7.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 18.54% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMG comes in at 10.03% -- higher than that of 81.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Affiliated Managers Group Inc are JHG, FLEX, LM, TMHC, and HWC.
- Visit AMG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amg.com.
AMG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.11||52-week high||$115.75|
|Prev. close||$86.94||52-week low||$71.08|
|Day high||$87.46||Avg. volume||545,179|
|50-day MA||$81.55||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$89.79||Market Cap||4.19B|
Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (AMG) Company Bio
Affiliated Managers provides investment management services to mutual funds, institutional clients, and high net worth individuals in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Prides Crossing, Massachusetts.