Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (AMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMG POWR Grades
- AMG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- AMG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 42.62% of US stocks).
AMG Stock Summary
- AMG has a market capitalization of $5,951,267,486 -- more than approximately 78.47% of US stocks.
- AMG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 155.1 -- higher than 85.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMG comes in at 8.82% -- higher than that of 82.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AFFILIATED MANAGERS GROUP INC are HLI, DLHC, CLAR, SCHN, and III.
- Visit AMG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amg.com.
AMG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMG's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.3% lower, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 243 months, AMG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMG.
AMG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.43%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 179.64%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -57.51%.
The table below shows AMG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.97% of graded US stocks.
- AMG's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 73rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- REG, STOR, and KRG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMG.
The table below shows AMG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.15||52-week high||$171.38|
|Prev. close||$157.96||52-week low||$108.12|
|Day high||$159.66||Avg. volume||268,181|
|50-day MA||$135.94||Dividend yield||0.03%|
|200-day MA||$130.66||Market Cap||5.92B|
Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (AMG) Company Bio
Affiliated Managers provides investment management services to mutual funds, institutional clients, and high net worth individuals in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Prides Crossing, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMG Latest Social Stream
View Full AMG Social Stream
Latest AMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AFFILIATED MANAGERS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMG as an investment opportunity.
Principal Financial (PFG) remains well-poised to gain from group benefits and protection in the United States, higher single premium annuity sales, and strong capital position.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock experiences a golden cross technical event?
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (NYSE: AMG) announced today that Jay C. Horgen, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Thomas M. Wojcik, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to speak at the Goldman Sachs 2022 U.S. Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, December 6, 2022, at 12:20 p.m. ET. A live audio webcast will be accessible through AMG’s website at https://ir.amg.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available through AMG’s
Affiliated Managers Group found using ticker (AMG) have now 7 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 182 and 148 and has a mean target at 161.21. Given that the stocks previous close was at 156.74 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 2.9%. The day 50 moving average is 128.62 and the 200 moving average now moves to 129.89. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,909m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.amg.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="AMG" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $6,078m based on the market concensus. Affiliated Managers Group, through its affiliate...
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon upgraded Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) to Buy from Hold on Monday as the alternative asset manager''s "unique business model allows for multiple avenues…
AMG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMGWant to see what other sources are saying about Affiliated Managers Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Affiliated Managers Group Inc (AMG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Affiliated Managers Group Inc (AMG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Affiliated Managers Group Inc (AMG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch