Amgen Inc. (AMGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMGN POWR Grades
- AMGN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.98% of US stocks.
- AMGN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- AMGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.9% of US stocks).
AMGN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $122,116,648,513, Amgen Inc has a greater market value than 97.83% of US stocks.
- AMGN's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMGN is more volatile than only 4.36% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amgen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RTX, GSK, DE, GILD, and BMY.
- AMGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amgen Inc's official web site, go to www.amgen.com.
AMGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AMGN's price/sales ratio is 55.95% lower, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 243 months, AMGN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 35.2.
- Over the past 243 months, AMGN's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMGN.
AMGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.89%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 10.79%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.69%.
The table below shows AMGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMGN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.98% of graded US stocks.
- AMGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.408 -- ranking 112th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- UTHR, VNDA, and AERI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMGN.
The table below shows AMGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$213.61||52-week high||$276.69|
|Prev. close||$215.05||52-week low||$210.28|
|Day high||$215.53||Avg. volume||2,599,539|
|50-day MA||$228.50||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$237.83||Market Cap||121.30B|
Amgen Inc. (AMGN) Company Bio
Amgen Inc. (formerly Applied Molecular Genetics Inc.) is an American multinational biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California. One of the world's largest independent biotechnology companies, Amgen was established in Thousand Oaks, California, in 1980. Amgen's Thousand Oaks staff in 2017 numbered 5,125 (7.5% of total city employment) and included hundreds of scientists, making Amgen the largest employer in Ventura County. Focused on molecular biology and biochemistry, its goal is to provide a healthcare business based on recombinant DNA technology. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AMGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMGN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMGN Social Stream
Latest AMGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amgen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMGN as an investment opportunity.
Global Systemic Lupus Erythematous SLE Drug Market is Expected To Grow With Impressive Growth Rate Between 2021 To 2027 | GSK, UCB, HGS, ImmuPharma, Amgen, Anthera Pharmaceuticals BMS
Recent market study "Systemic Lupus Erythematous SLE Drug Market" analyses the crucial factors of the Systemic Lupus Erythematous SLE Drug market 2021-2027 based on present industry situations, market demands, business strategies adopted by Systemic Lupus Erythematous SLE Drug market players
Thursdays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Amgen, Biogen, Commscope, Lockheed Martin, ONEOK, Plug Power, Roku and More
No summary available.
The following slide deck was published by Amgen Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Massive Growth in Silent Cancer Therapeutics Market Set to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | Abbott, Amgen, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Cancers that are detected late in life are addressed by silent cancer therapies. Because many illnesses are asymptomatic, diagnosis is difficult until the condition has progressed to an advanced state. Ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, esophageal cancer, liver cancer,
Psoriasis Drugs Market to Garner $27.65 Billion by 2027 | Key Players are Merck & Co., Abb Vie Inc., Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly & company, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Global Psoriasis Drugs Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2021-2027- Increasing number of psoriasis patients, rising number of psoriasis research and pipeline drugs and growing technological advancements are anticipated to drive the growth of Global Psoriasis Drugs
AMGN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|