Amgen Inc. (AMGN): Price and Financial Metrics
AMGN Stock Summary
- AMGN has a market capitalization of $143,614,161,860 -- more than approximately 98.84% of US stocks.
- Amgen Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMGN comes in at 12.09% -- higher than that of 84.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amgen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LLY, AZN, TXN, PYPL, and NVO.
- Visit AMGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amgen.com.
AMGN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$235.04||52-week high||$244.99|
|Prev. close||$236.75||52-week low||$166.30|
|Day high||$237.06||Avg. volume||2,049,327|
|50-day MA||$235.09||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$200.48||Market Cap||139.66B|
Amgen Inc. (AMGN) Company Bio
Amgen discovers, develops, manufactures, and delivers human therapeutics worldwide. It focuses for the treatment of illness in the areas of oncology, hematology, inflammation, bone health, nephrology, cardiovascular, and general medicine. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Thousand Oaks, California.