American Homes 4 Rent Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (AMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMH POWR Grades
- AMH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.17% of US stocks.
- AMH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- AMH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.82% of US stocks).
AMH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,466.62, American Homes 4 Rent is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.54% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 131.75, American Homes 4 Rent P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of American Homes 4 Rent's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Homes 4 Rent, a group of peers worth examining would be CPT, HR, HTA, SRC, and PEAK.
- Visit AMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanhomes4rent.com.
AMH Valuation Summary
- AMH's price/sales ratio is 11.1; this is 70.77% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 98 months, AMH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 234.5.
- AMH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 235.8 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMH.
AMH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 66.24%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 21.18%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 147.69%.
The table below shows AMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.91% of graded US stocks.
- AMH's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 147th of 457 Trading stocks.
- WHG, HNNA, and SIEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMH.
The table below shows AMH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.31||52-week high||$42.61|
|Prev. close||$40.49||52-week low||$26.96|
|Day high||$40.62||Avg. volume||1,745,396|
|50-day MA||$41.31||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$35.56||Market Cap||13.01B|
American Homes 4 Rent Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (AMH) Company Bio
American Homes 4 Rent engages in the acquisition, renovation, leasing, and operating single-family home rental properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malibu, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMH Social Stream
Latest AMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Homes 4 Rent that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMH as an investment opportunity.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) (the "Company"), a leading provider of high-quality single-family homes for rent, announced today that members of the Company's management team will participate in a roundtable discussion during the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Virtual Conference (the "Conference") taking place September 21-22, 2021.
American Homes 4 Rent with ticker code (AMH) now have 16 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 52 and 42 calculating the mean target price we have 44.91. Now with the previous closing price of 42.6 this indicates there is a potential upside of 5.4%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 41.43 and the 200 day MA is 37.31. The company has a market cap of $13,724m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AMH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is a leader in the single-family home rental industry and "American Homes 4 Rent" is fast becoming a nationally recognized brand for rental homes, known for high-quality, good value a...
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
APTS vs. AMH: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
AMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|