American Homes 4 Rent Cl A (AMH): Price and Financial Metrics
AMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.38||52-week high||$37.97|
|Prev. close||$35.45||52-week low||$28.78|
|Day high||$35.67||Avg. volume||2,230,583|
|50-day MA||$34.59||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$34.23||Market Cap||12.81B|
AMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AMH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
AMH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT is higher than it is for about 89.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMH is more volatile than only 11.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT are PEAK, OHI, ESS, SRC, and CPT.
- Visit AMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanhomes4rent.com.
AMH Valuation Summary
- AMH's price/sales ratio is 8.2; this is 92.94% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 125 months, AMH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 133.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMH.
AMH Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.74%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.82%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.16%.
The table below shows AMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.11% of graded US stocks.
- AMH's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 146th of 443 Trading stocks.
- HNNA, SIEB, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMH.
The table below shows AMH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
American Homes 4 Rent Cl A (AMH) Company Bio
American Homes 4 Rent engages in the acquisition, renovation, leasing, and operating single-family home rental properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malibu, California.
AMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMH Social Stream
Latest AMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMH as an investment opportunity.
Invitation Homes, American Homes 4 Rent and UMH Properties are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Despite the elevated supply of new units, high homeownership costs and tech-enabled features are likely to draw healthy rental demand, poising the Zacks Equity REIT - Residential industry players like Invitation Home (INVH), American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) and UMH Properties (UMH) well for growth.
Here is how American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) and Arch Capital Group (ACGL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
CSR vs. AMH: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE:AMH) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Greetings, welcome to American Homes 4 Rent Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] Please note this conference is being recorded. […]
AMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|