American Homes 4 Rent Cl A (AMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.07% of US stocks.
- AMH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AMH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.23% of US stocks).
AMH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 579.62, American Homes 4 Rent is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.03% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of American Homes 4 Rent's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of American Homes 4 Rent's share price is greater than that of only 3.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Homes 4 Rent, a group of peers worth examining would be UDR, SRC, CUBE, CPT, and EGP.
- Visit AMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanhomes4rent.com.
AMH Valuation Summary
- AMH's price/sales ratio is 11.1; this is 70.77% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 98 months, AMH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 234.5.
- AMH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 235.8 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMH.
AMH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.53%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -20.53%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 41.91%.
The table below shows AMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.11% of graded US stocks.
- AMH's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 146th of 443 Trading stocks.
- HNNA, SIEB, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMH.
The table below shows AMH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.55||52-week high||$44.07|
|Prev. close||$35.44||52-week low||$32.60|
|Day high||$35.97||Avg. volume||2,900,495|
|50-day MA||$36.92||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$39.27||Market Cap||12.38B|
American Homes 4 Rent Cl A (AMH) Company Bio
American Homes 4 Rent engages in the acquisition, renovation, leasing, and operating single-family home rental properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malibu, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMH Social Stream
Latest AMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Homes 4 Rent that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMH as an investment opportunity.
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Nicholas Fromm - Senior Manager, IR David Singelyn - CEO Bryan Smith - Chief Operating Officer Jack Corrigan - Chief Investment Officer Chris Lau - CFO Conference Call Participants Nicholas Joseph -...
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) (the "Company"), a leading provider of high-quality single-family homes for rent, today announced its financial and operating results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) ("American Homes 4 Rent") today announced it has made an investment in Vesta Ventures Fund 1, LP, a residential-focused proptech venture capital fund.
Encore Capital Group (ECPG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.22% and 1.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|