American Homes 4 Rent Cl A (AMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AMH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AMH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.32% of US stocks).
AMH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 43.05, AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AMH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.21% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT are CUBE, SRC, EGP, REG, and WPC.
- AMH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT's official web site, go to www.americanhomes4rent.com.
AMH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AMH's price/sales ratio is 79.49% higher, now standing at 7.
- AMH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 210.7 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMH.
AMH Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.74%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.82%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.16%.
The table below shows AMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.11% of graded US stocks.
- AMH's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 146th of 443 Trading stocks.
- HNNA, SIEB, and EQC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMH.
The table below shows AMH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.80||52-week high||$43.89|
|Prev. close||$29.80||52-week low||$28.78|
|Day high||$29.83||Avg. volume||2,295,073|
|50-day MA||$32.09||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$33.37||Market Cap||10.78B|
American Homes 4 Rent Cl A (AMH) Company Bio
American Homes 4 Rent engages in the acquisition, renovation, leasing, and operating single-family home rental properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malibu, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMH Social Stream
Latest AMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMH as an investment opportunity.
Should You Hold American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) for the Long Term?
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Income Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund rose 2.10% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 4.90% return for the MSCI US REIT Index (the “REIT Index”). For 2022, the fund declined […]
How to Invest in the Housing Market? Try American Homes 4 Rent.
Investing in real estate on a small scale is difficult. Buying a property is a large, illiquid investment. American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is a single-family property real estate investment trust (REIT) that lets investors gain exposure to the housing market with the easy liquidity of trading a stock.
If You Invested $10K in American Homes 4 Rent 5 years Ago, Here's How Much You Would Be Making In Dividends Today
Investing in dividend stocks is a great way for people nearing retirement and those currently in retirement to generate consistent and steady income for paying bills, traveling, paying for grandchildren’s education or just having fun. But buying solid dividend companies is not always easy. One way to measure the performance of a company is to look at its five-year dividend record. Five years of substantial dividend growth can indicate quite a bit about a company’s performance through good and ba
AMH to Participate in 2023 Citi Global Property CEO Conference
AMH (NYSE: AMH), a leading owner, operator and developer of single-family rental homes, today announced that members of the Company's management team will participate in a roundtable discussion at the 2023 Citi Global Property CEO Conference on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE:AMH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE:AMH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 24, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the AMH Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is […]
AMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMHWant to see what other sources are saying about American Homes 4 Rent's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...