American Homes 4 Rent Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (AMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMH POWR Grades
- AMH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.01% of US stocks.
- AMH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AMH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.42% of US stocks).
AMH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 130.78, American Homes 4 Rent P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of American Homes 4 Rent's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AMH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.1% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Homes 4 Rent are VPG, SLAB, QTS, OLP, and SAIL.
- AMH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Homes 4 Rent's official web site, go to www.americanhomes4rent.com.
AMH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AMH's price/earnings ratio is 228.46% higher, now standing at 128.1.
- AMH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $230.5 over the prior 95 months.
- AMH's price/sales ratio has moved down $92.6 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMH.
AMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.81||52-week high||$39.45|
|Prev. close||$39.25||52-week low||$26.23|
|Day high||$39.38||Avg. volume||1,733,870|
|50-day MA||$37.45||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$32.08||Market Cap||12.31B|
American Homes 4 Rent Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (AMH) Company Bio
American Homes 4 Rent engages in the acquisition, renovation, leasing, and operating single-family home rental properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malibu, California.
AMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMH Social Stream
Latest AMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Homes 4 Rent that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMH as an investment opportunity.
Mark Makela/Getty Images NewsOn Wednesday, Jerome Powell noted that the recent acceleration in inflation may be more persistent than they had previously thought. So far, all the talk has been about "transitory inflation," but with the continued increase in prices across various sectors, the Fed appears to be losing conviction...
Analysts have provided the following ratings for American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE:
American Homes 4 Rent found using ticker (AMH) now have 14 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 44 and 34 with the average target price sitting at 39.57. With the stocks previous close at 39.26 this is indicating there is a potential upside of .8%. The day 50 moving average is 37.51 and the 200 day MA is 32.87. The company has a market cap of $12,676m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AMH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is a leader in the single-family home rental industry and "American Homes 4 Rent" is fast becoming a nationally recognize...
American Homes 4 Rent , a leading provider of high-quality single-family homes for rent, today announced that members of the Companys management team will participate in a roundtable discussion during 
One of the hottest investment asset classes these days has been single-family rental properties. The attractiveness of the asset class is obvious: The inventory of available-for-sale homes is at record lows, and home price appreciation is in the double digits. What does this mean for single-family real estate investment trust (REIT) American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH)?
AMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|