AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AMK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
AMK Stock Summary
- AMK's went public 3.7 years ago, making it older than only 17.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.34 for ASSETMARK FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for just 19.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AMK has reported earnings growth of 195.14%, putting it ahead of 92.37% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYNA, TCBC, SVM, BTBT, and WHG.
- AMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASSETMARK FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.assetmark.com.
AMK Valuation Summary
- AMK's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 48% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- AMK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMK.
AMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.39% of graded US stocks.
- AMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.368 -- ranking 60th of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMK, see our AMK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$33.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
AMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.22||52-week high||$32.06|
|Prev. close||$31.17||52-week low||$16.88|
|Day high||$31.44||Avg. volume||130,923|
|50-day MA||$28.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.74||Market Cap||2.31B|
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK) Company Bio
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. provides wealth management and technology solutions. It also provides end-to-end experience, spanning nearly all elements of an adviser's engagement with client, from initial conversations to ongoing financial planning discussions, including performance reporting and billing. The company was founded by Ronald Dennis Cordes, Brian O'Toole and Richard Steiny in 1996 and is headquartered in Concord, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMK Social Stream
Latest AMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSETMARK FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMK as an investment opportunity.
2 Growth Stocks to Buy With $1,000 Right Now
Depending upon who you talk to, we're headed for either another market correction or we're in the early stages of a bull market. Here are two undervalued growth stocks, each with low entry prices, that you could load up on for just $1,000. Charles Schwab (NYSE: SCHW), the financial services giant that is one of the largest brokerages in the U.S., has been hit hard this year by the turmoil in the banking industry.
Is AssetMark Financial (AMK) a Solid Growth Stock? 3 Reasons to Think "Yes"
AssetMark Financial (AMK) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Are Finance Stocks Lagging AssetMark Financial (AMK) This Year?
Here is how AssetMark Financial (AMK) and Berkeley Group Holdings PLC Unsponsored ADR (BKGFY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Take the Zacks Approach to Beat the Market: Uber, Baidu, AssetMark in Focus
Last week, our time-tested methodologies served investors well in navigating the market. Check out some of our achievements from the past three months.
AssetMark’s CEO on Growth, Its Stock Price, and Dropping the TAMP Label
In AssetMark case, that may be working in its favor. AssetMark Financial Holdings (ticker: AMK) has been striving to grow beyond the TAMP label, aiming to offer advisors a wider and deeper array of services at a time when more advisors are trying to achieve greater efficiency and scale. To that end, AssetMark has inked two acquisitions to broaden its offering.
AMK Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...