AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- AMK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.24% of US stocks).
AMK Stock Summary
- AMK's went public 2.7 years ago, making it older than merely 7.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AMK's current price/earnings ratio is 66.74, which is higher than 89.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, AMK has reported earnings growth of 734.27%, putting it ahead of 97.09% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc are RIOT, PGNY, CLOV, RCM, and OPEN.
- AMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.assetmark.com.
AMK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMK's price/sales ratio is 250% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- Over the past 25 months, AMK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9929.1.
- AMK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 179.5 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMK.
AMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.39% of graded US stocks.
- AMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.368 -- ranking 60th of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.78||52-week high||$29.54|
|Prev. close||$18.77||52-week low||$17.92|
|Day high||$19.03||Avg. volume||85,274|
|50-day MA||$19.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.28||Market Cap||1.38B|
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK) Company Bio
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. provides wealth management and technology solutions. It also provides end-to-end experience, spanning nearly all elements of an adviser's engagement with client, from initial conversations to ongoing financial planning discussions, including performance reporting and billing. The company was founded by Ronald Dennis Cordes, Brian O'Toole and Richard Steiny in 1996 and is headquartered in Concord, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMK Social Stream
Latest AMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMK as an investment opportunity.
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK) CEO Natalie Wolfsen on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Taylor Hamilton - Head of Investor Relations Natalie Wolfsen - Chief Executive Officer, Gary Zyla - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Ryan Bailey - Goldman Sachs Gerry O'Hara - Jefferies Kenneth...
AssetMark Financial (AMK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.94% and 0.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CONCORD, Calif., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) today announced financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial and Operational Highlights Net income for the quarter was $12.4 million, or $0.17 per share.Adjusted net income for the quarter was $24.7 million, or $0.33 per share, on total revenue of $143.6 million.Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was $38.3 million, or 26.7% of total revenue.Plat
RightCapital, the fastest-growing financial planning solution* that provides modern, interactive features for today's financial advisors, announced its API integration with AssetMark (NYSE: AMK), a leading wealth management platform. The integration provides seamless single sign-on access from AssetMark's eWealthManager® platform to RightCapital and saves advisors valuable time by linking and updating AssetMark accounts from within RightCapital.
CONCORD, Calif., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) released its “AssetMark Monthly Knowledge” Report today. Company highlights for the month of January 2022 include: Platform assets of $90.5 billion at the end of January, up 21.3% year-over-year.Net flows were $650 million in the month of January, up 31.6% year-over-year.AssetMark Trust Company client cash was $2.85 billion, up 16.8% year-over-year.Number of households increased 12.5% year-over-year
AMK Price Returns