AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AMK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.69% of US stocks).
AMK Stock Summary
- AMK's went public 2.02 years ago, making it older than merely 3.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -168.29%; that's higher than just 12.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMK is more volatile than merely 3.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc are WIMI, RBCN, QNST, UCL, and LGHL.
- AMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.assetmark.com.
AMK Valuation Summary
- AMK's price/earnings ratio is -92.8; this is 866.94% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 24 months, AMK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 145.1.
- Over the past 24 months, AMK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMK.
AMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.26||52-week high||$28.30|
|Prev. close||$25.08||52-week low||$20.88|
|Day high||$25.34||Avg. volume||88,164|
|50-day MA||$25.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.20||Market Cap||1.83B|
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK) Company Bio
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. provides wealth management and technology solutions. It also provides end-to-end experience, spanning nearly all elements of an adviser's engagement with client, from initial conversations to ongoing financial planning discussions, including performance reporting and billing. The company was founded by Ronald Dennis Cordes, Brian O'Toole and Richard Steiny in 1996 and is headquartered in Concord, CA.
AMK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AMK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 16.29% of its sector Financial Services.
- AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.93. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMK Social Stream
Latest AMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMK as an investment opportunity.
AssetMark Financial (AMK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CONCORD, Calif., July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) today announced that it will release financial results for its quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the U.S. market close on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. AssetMark will host a conference call and webcast that day at 5:00 pm ET to discuss its results.
CONCORD, Calif., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) released its AssetMark Monthly Knowledge Report today.
CONCORD, Calif., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK), a leading provider of wealth management and technology solutions for financial advisors, today announced the completion of its acquisition of Voyant, a global provider of SaaS-based financial planning, wellness and client digital engagement solutions. Voyant serves more than 20,000 advisors across financial institutions and small advisor firms in the United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, and the United States.
Separately, a Goldman PM subadvising for AssetMark has left his firm
AMK Price Returns