AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMK POWR Grades
- AMK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- AMK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- AMK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
AMK Stock Summary
- AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.44% of US equities in our set.
- AMK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 19.34% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of just 10.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc are EVOP, VERU, NVCR, AVAV, and RSI.
- AMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.assetmark.com.
AMK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMK's price/sales ratio is 250% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- Over the past 25 months, AMK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9929.1.
- AMK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 179.5 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMK.
AMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.58% of graded US stocks.
- AMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.368 -- ranking 60th of 445 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.91||52-week high||$27.20|
|Prev. close||$25.74||52-week low||$21.10|
|Day high||$25.98||Avg. volume||100,094|
|50-day MA||$25.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.80||Market Cap||1.91B|
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK) Company Bio
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. provides wealth management and technology solutions. It also provides end-to-end experience, spanning nearly all elements of an adviser's engagement with client, from initial conversations to ongoing financial planning discussions, including performance reporting and billing. The company was founded by Ronald Dennis Cordes, Brian O'Toole and Richard Steiny in 1996 and is headquartered in Concord, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMK Social Stream
Latest AMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMK as an investment opportunity.
AssetMark CEO Natalie Wolfsen Recognized in San Francisco Business Times’ Most Influential Women in Business of 2021
CONCORD, Calif., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark, a leading wealth advisory platform, announced today that CEO Natalie Wolfsen has been honored by the San Francisco Business Times as one of the Most Influential Women in Bay Area Business of 2021. The award honors leaders that exemplify creativity, passion, vision and perseverance in their industry. Wolfsen and the other honorees were celebrated at a virtual event, which featured the 2021 class of Most Influential Women sharing their
CONCORD, Calif., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) today announced that it will release financial results for its quarter ended September 30, 2021 after the U.S. market close on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. AssetMark will host a conference call and webcast that day at 5:00 pm ET to discuss its results. AssetMark invites shareholders and other interested parties to listen to its financial results conference call live, either over the Internet or via di
CONCORD, Calif., Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) released its “AssetMark Monthly Knowledge” Report today. Company highlights for the month of September 2021 include: Platform assets of $86.8 billion at the end of September, up 29.0% year-over-year.Net flows were $968 million in the month of September, up 177.4% year-over-year.AssetMark Trust Company client cash was $2.61 billion, down 1.9% year-over-year.Number of households increased 11.1% year-o
AssetMark PEP expands access to retirement plans for small to medium-sized businessesCONCORD, Calif., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark (NYSE: AMK) today announced the recent launch of a Pooled Employer Plan (PEP) available on the AssetMark platform. AssetMark PEP is a 401(k) plan that allows business owners to pool their retirement assets with those of other employers and to outsource the fiduciary and operational duties involved in sponsoring a plan. A key feature of the SECURE Act
Jeremiah H Chafkin, Vice Chairman at Assetmark Financial Hldgs (NYSE:AMK), made a large insider sell on September 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Chafkin sold 50,000 shares of Assetmark Financial Hldgs at a price of $26.13 per share. The total transaction amounted to $1,305,535. Following the transaction, Chafkin still owns 306,459 shares of the company, worth $8,148,744. Assetmark Financial
AMK Price Returns