AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMK POWR Grades
- AMK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.87% of US stocks.
- AMK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- AMK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.02% of US stocks).
AMK Stock Summary
- AMK's went public 3.39 years ago, making it older than just 17.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AMK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 20.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ASSETMARK FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 325.09%; that's higher than 94.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PHX, RIBT, MYNA, POWW, and EVTC.
- Visit AMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.assetmark.com.
AMK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMK's price/earnings ratio is 76.52% higher, now standing at 20.3.
- Over the past 41 months, AMK's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMK.
AMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.39% of graded US stocks.
- AMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.368 -- ranking 60th of 442 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.79||52-week high||$27.28|
|Prev. close||$24.84||52-week low||$16.88|
|Day high||$25.12||Avg. volume||84,374|
|50-day MA||$21.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.48||Market Cap||1.83B|
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK) Company Bio
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. provides wealth management and technology solutions. It also provides end-to-end experience, spanning nearly all elements of an adviser's engagement with client, from initial conversations to ongoing financial planning discussions, including performance reporting and billing. The company was founded by Ronald Dennis Cordes, Brian O'Toole and Richard Steiny in 1996 and is headquartered in Concord, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMK Social Stream
Latest AMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASSETMARK FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMK as an investment opportunity.
AssetMark Financial (AMK) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Ares Capital (ARCC) seems to be a solid bet now, driven by strong fundamentals and good growth prospects.
Strong fundamentals, higher interest rates and decent liquidity will keep supporting BOK Financial (BOKF) in the near term, making it an apt fit for investors to add to their portfolio.
New York Community's (NYCB) acquisitions and efforts to expand its deposit base are expected to aid it amid rising rates and limited liquidity.
Goldman Sachs (GS) will pay a $4-million penalty as the SEC's asset-management arm failed to screen investments per required policies.
AMK Price Returns