AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMK POWR Grades
- AMK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.91% of US stocks.
- AMK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- AMK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.52% of US stocks).
AMK Stock Summary
- AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.93% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AMK has reported earnings growth of -168.29%, putting it ahead of only 12.1% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMK is more volatile than just 1.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc are WIMI, NWBO, EQC, NNDM, and UCL.
- AMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.assetmark.com.
AMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.09||52-week high||$29.45|
|Prev. close||$24.00||52-week low||$20.88|
|Day high||$24.19||Avg. volume||93,210|
|50-day MA||$23.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.76||Market Cap||1.75B|
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (AMK) Company Bio
AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. provides wealth management and technology solutions. It also provides end-to-end experience, spanning nearly all elements of an adviser's engagement with client, from initial conversations to ongoing financial planning discussions, including performance reporting and billing. The company was founded by Ronald Dennis Cordes, Brian O'Toole and Richard Steiny in 1996 and is headquartered in Concord, CA.
AMK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AMK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 75.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMK, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.04; that's higher than only 16.58% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 22.2% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 58 -- greater than 95.52% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMK Social Stream
Latest AMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AssetMark Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMK as an investment opportunity.
Two-day summit will feature guest speakers including Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary and Nerd's Eye View Publisher Michael KitcesCONCORD, Calif., May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark (NYSE: AMK) today announced the first AssetMark Institutional RIA Summit. The RIA Summit will bring together thought leaders from across the industry covering a range of topics that matter to RIAs at any stage, from launching an advisory firm to fine tuning an existing practice, to preparing for mergers and acquisitions. The Summit features insights from leaders in the investment space, including Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary, and Nerd's Eye View Publisher Michael Kitces. The free, virtual, two-day event will take place on Tuesday, May 25 and Wednesday, May 26. Insights from the RIA community will include: La...
Latest AssetMark Offering Builds on Company’s Commitment to Helping Financial Advisors Attract and Serve High-Net-Worth ClientsCONCORD, Calif. and NEW YORK, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark (NYSE: AMK), and iCapital Networki, today announced the launch of AssetMark Alternative Investments by iCapital, a customized alternative investments service on the AssetMark platform. The solution provides a curated selection of fully diligenced alternative investments with low minimums and a seamless end-to-end investing experience to support independent advisors in attracting and serving high-net-worth (HNW) clients. AssetMark Alternative Investments augments the investment solutions available to independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) on the AssetMark platform with alternati...
CONCORD, Calif., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) today announced that it will release financial results for its quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the U.S. market close on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. AssetMark will host a conference call and webcast that day at 5:00 pm ET to discuss its results. AssetMark invites shareholders and other interested parties to listen to its financial results conference call live, either over the Internet or via dial in. Listeners can access the webcast at the AssetMark Investor Relations website at ir.assetmark.com. Alternatively, listeners can pre-register for the conference call here: http://www.directeventreg.com/registration/event/6587667. Upon registering, you will be provided with participant dial-in number...
AssetMark Financial (AMK) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
AssetMark Releases 2020 Charitable Giving Report and Honors Financial Advisors with Community Inspiration Award
Company Donates $464,333 in 2020 through Charitable Giving Programs, Including Contributions Made on Behalf of Advisors Who Give Back to Their CommunitiesCONCORD, Calif., April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark (NYSE: AMK) today announced it has released its 2020 Charitable Giving Report, which details the more than $464,000 it raised through corporate collaborations and through its annual Community Inspiration Award, Summer of Service employee volunteering program, and employee matching program to support giving and diversity in the financial services industry and extended communities. In 2020, AssetMark and its employees dedicated time and money to over 200 community organizations. The full report can be accessed here. Among its charitable giving for 2020, AssetMark specifically ...
AMK Price Returns