Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
AMKR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.63%, Amkor Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Amkor Technology Inc is reporting a growth rate of 95.29%; that's higher than 87.26% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Amkor Technology Inc comes in at 24.62%, a number that bests 81.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amkor Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SONM, ISNS, ISSC, KTCC, and EXFO.
- AMKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amkor Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.amkor.com.
AMKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.89||52-week high||$26.07|
|Prev. close||$22.78||52-week low||$5.40|
|Day high||$24.35||Avg. volume||2,526,123|
|50-day MA||$18.21||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$13.88||Market Cap||5.81B|
Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR) Company Bio
Amkor Technology is a provider of semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
AMKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AMKR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Amkor Technology Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 34.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Amkor Technology Inc ended up being:
- Amkor Technology Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- AMKR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Amkor Technology Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 74.23% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMKR Latest Social Stream
View Full AMKR Social Stream
Latest AMKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amkor Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMKR as an investment opportunity.
On Thursday, Diodes got an upgrade for its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating from 87 to 97. Diodes is now out of buy range after clearing the 73.32 buy point in an ascending base. Diodes earns the No. 7 rank among its peers in the Electronics-Semiconductor Manufacturing industry group.
Is (AMKR) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
Bull of the Day: Amkor (AMKR)
On Monday, Amkor crushed earnings estimates for its fiscal 2020, reporting record sales and earnings that sent its stock up nearly 8%. Amkor got a price target hike from Citigroup -- and the stock is up another 16.5% as of 12:20 p.m. EST. In an early-morning announcement, Citi announced it is raising its price target on Amkor stock from $13 to $15.
Amkor Technology (AMKR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
AMKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMKRWant to see what other sources are saying about Amkor Technology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!