Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMKR POWR Grades
- AMKR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMKR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AMKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 53.41% of US stocks).
AMKR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMKR is 2.15 -- better than 76.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.29%, Amkor Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 18.21% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AMKR has reported earnings growth of 70.28%, putting it ahead of 79.28% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amkor Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be THO, IART, AVNT, UGI, and RDN.
- Visit AMKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amkor.com.
AMKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AMKR's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.02% lower, now standing at 11.3.
- AMKR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AMKR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMKR.
AMKR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 126.32%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3.68%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.75%.
The table below shows AMKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.37||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$24.64||52-week low||$10.71|
|Day high||$25.83||Avg. volume||1,783,590|
|50-day MA||$22.77||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$19.55||Market Cap||6.19B|
Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR) Company Bio
Amkor Technology is a provider of semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
AMKR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amkor Technology Inc. To summarize, we found that Amkor Technology Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMKR, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 81% of its capital from equity, and 19% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 20.64% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.36% -- higher than 72.51% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Amkor Technology Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMKR Latest Social Stream
View Full AMKR Social Stream
Latest AMKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amkor Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMKR as an investment opportunity.
Amkor Technology saw an improvement in its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating Thursday, from 94 to 96.
Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 26, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Jennifer Jue - Head, IR Giel Rutten - CEO Megan Faust - CFO Conference Call Participants Art Winston - Pilot Advisors Presentation Operator Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Amkor...
The following slide deck was published by Amkor Technology, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for joining us for Amkor's second quarter 2021 earnings conference call. Joining me today are Giel Rutten, our Chief Executive Officer; and Megan Faust, our Chief Financial Officer.
TEMPE, Ariz., July 26, 2021--Amkor Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMKR), a leading provider of semiconductor packaging and test services, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
AMKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|