Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
AMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.78||52-week high||$31.38|
|Prev. close||$25.12||52-week low||$14.89|
|Day high||$25.83||Avg. volume||975,516|
|50-day MA||$23.48||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$23.86||Market Cap||6.33B|
AMKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMKR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMKR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMKR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AMKR Stock Summary
- AMKR has a higher market value than 77.86% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,541,654,327.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AMKOR TECHNOLOGY INC is higher than 26.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For AMKR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 72.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALSN, MSGM, SRI, TAOP, and LODE.
- Visit AMKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amkor.com.
AMKR Valuation Summary
- AMKR's price/earnings ratio is 8.9; this is 66.6% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AMKR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMKR.
AMKR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.33%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 22.68%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 30.63%.
The table below shows AMKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.3% of graded US stocks.
- AMKR's asset turnover comes in at 1.081 -- ranking 36th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VSAT, CMTL, and KULR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMKR.
The table below shows AMKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMKR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMKR, see our AMKR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR) Company Bio
Amkor Technology is a provider of semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
AMKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMKR Latest Social Stream
View Full AMKR Social Stream
Latest AMKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMKOR TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMKR as an investment opportunity.
Advanced Micro (AMD) Up 44.8% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
Advanced Micro (AMD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Amkor Technology to Present at the Baird 2023 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
TEMPE, Ariz., May 23, 2023--Amkor Technology to Present at the Baird Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
TEMPE, Ariz., May 16, 2023--Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
Declining Stock and Solid Fundamentals: Is The Market Wrong About Amkor Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMKR)?
Amkor Technology (NASDAQ:AMKR) has had a rough three months with its share price down 23%. However, a closer look at...
3 Dividend Stocks to Sell as the Tech Sector Slumps in 2023
These worst tech dividend stocks have unimpressive dividend profiles, that will continue to burn its investors
AMKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMKRWant to see what other sources are saying about Amkor Technology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...