Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
AMKR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 62.2, Amkor Technology Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMKR's revenue has grown -9.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 16.31% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMKR is more volatile than 82.95% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amkor Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IIVI, THRM, FF, RWLK, and TLGT.
- Visit AMKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amkor.com.
AMKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.39||52-week high||$15.24|
|Prev. close||$13.20||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$13.48||Avg. volume||783,020|
|50-day MA||$12.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.74||Market Cap||3.21B|
Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR) Company Bio
Amkor Technology is a provider of semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor companies and electronics OEMs. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.