AMN Healthcare Services Inc AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMN POWR Grades
- AMN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 65.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 201 days.
- AMN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 48.06% of US stocks).
AMN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMN is 2.99 -- better than 84.09% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 111.14, Amn Healthcare Services Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.36%, Amn Healthcare Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 25.37% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBP, HRC, LCII, BLD, and IART.
- AMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amn Healthcare Services Inc's official web site, go to www.amnhealthcare.com.
AMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.43||52-week high||$94.82|
|Prev. close||$92.57||52-week low||$36.65|
|Day high||$93.06||Avg. volume||311,567|
|50-day MA||$77.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.67||Market Cap||4.27B|
AMN Healthcare Services Inc AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Company Bio
AMN Healthcare Services provides healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Healthcare Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Permanent Placement Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.
AMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amn Healthcare Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Amn Healthcare Services Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMN, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is 0.43% -- higher than 76.54% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Amn Healthcare Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 62.96% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMN Social Stream
Latest AMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amn Healthcare Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMN as an investment opportunity.
Physician residents are getting fewer recruiting offers, likely due to Covid-19. Female residents receive more offers but expect to earn less.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
AMN Healthcare Services shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating,
AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE: AMN), the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the United States, today announced its first quarter 2021 financial results. Financial highlights are as follows:
AMN Price Returns
Continue Researching AMNWant to see what other sources are saying about Amn Healthcare Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch