AMN Healthcare Services Inc. (AMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMN POWR Grades
- AMN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AMN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.89% of US stocks).
AMN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMN is 3.43 -- better than 86.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Amn Healthcare Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of 220.23%; that's higher than 90.62% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Amn Healthcare Services Inc comes in at 66.45%, a number that bests 86.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amn Healthcare Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be THO, ALG, ICFI, RUSHA, and GOOS.
- AMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amn Healthcare Services Inc's official web site, go to www.amnhealthcare.com.
AMN Valuation Summary
- AMN's price/earnings ratio is 31.1; this is 14.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 241 months, AMN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.5.
- AMN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.5 over the prior 241 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMN.
AMN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 214.99%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 145.58%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.85%.
The table below shows AMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.2% of graded US stocks.
- AMN's asset turnover comes in at 1.174 -- ranking 92nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AVID, CRTO, and DHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMN.
The table below shows AMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.63||52-week high||$129.12|
|Prev. close||$93.75||52-week low||$82.75|
|Day high||$96.33||Avg. volume||683,590|
|50-day MA||$98.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.10||Market Cap||4.28B|
AMN Healthcare Services Inc. (AMN) Company Bio
AMN Healthcare Services provides healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Healthcare Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Permanent Placement Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMN Social Stream
Latest AMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amn Healthcare Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMN as an investment opportunity.
Nevro's (NVRO) worldwide revenues fall on a year-over-year basis in Q4 due to soft geographical performances.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Avanos Medical's (AVNS) fourth-quarter 2021 results gain from strength in the chronic care segment.
AMN Healthcare Services and The Gap have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Healthcare solutions is red-hot in 2022.
AMN Price Returns
Continue Researching AMNWant to see what other sources are saying about Amn Healthcare Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch