AMN Healthcare Services Inc. (AMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- AMN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AMN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.39% of US stocks).
AMN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMN is 4.84 -- better than 90.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMN HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC is reporting a growth rate of 106%; that's higher than 86.67% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AMN HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC comes in at 68.51%, a number that bests 87.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THO, SCSC, MOD, UNVR, and IBP.
- AMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMN HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.amnhealthcare.com.
AMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AMN's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.02% lower, now standing at 6.9.
- AMN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMN.
AMN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 202.61%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.8%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.26%.
The table below shows AMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.2% of graded US stocks.
- AMN's asset turnover comes in at 1.174 -- ranking 92nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AVID, CRTO, and DHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMN.
The table below shows AMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.87||52-week high||$129.04|
|Prev. close||$102.40||52-week low||$82.75|
|Day high||$104.91||Avg. volume||911,939|
|50-day MA||$107.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.58||Market Cap||4.50B|
AMN Healthcare Services Inc. (AMN) Company Bio
AMN Healthcare Services provides healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Healthcare Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Permanent Placement Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMN Social Stream
Latest AMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMN HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMN as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the sixth year in a row, AMN Healthcare has been named to the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the company’s enduring commitment to gender equality and equity from the boardroom to the newest team members. The Bloomberg GEI tracks top public companies’ support for gender equality; it’s an essential tool for companies to demonstrate their commitment and for investors to make strategic decisions on how they can invest in their communities and social
Integer Holdings' (ITGR) revenue growth in the fourth quarter is likely to have been boosted by continued strong customer demand for its products.
Investors continue to be optimistic about Nevro (NVRO), owing to its R&D edge.
AMN Healthcare Services (AMN) closed the most recent trading day at $95.47, moving -0.88% from the previous trading session.
AMN Healthcare Services (AMN) closed the most recent trading day at $96.75, making no change from the previous trading session.
AMN Price Returns
Continue Researching AMNWant to see what other sources are saying about Amn Healthcare Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch