AMN Healthcare Services Inc AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- AMN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- AMN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
AMN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMN is 3.03 -- better than 84.25% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Amn Healthcare Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of 73.26%; that's higher than 75.35% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Amn Healthcare Services Inc comes in at 23.72%, a number that bests 71.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amn Healthcare Services Inc are THO, RCII, EEFT, MATW, and TMX.
- Visit AMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amnhealthcare.com.
AMN Valuation Summary
- AMN's price/earnings ratio is 31.1; this is 14.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 241 months, AMN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.5.
- AMN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.5 over the prior 241 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMN.
AMN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 37.97%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.94%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 102.29%.
The table below shows AMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.31% of graded US stocks.
- AMN's asset turnover comes in at 1.174 -- ranking 90th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AVID, DHX, and CRTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMN.
The table below shows AMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.50||52-week high||$123.72|
|Prev. close||$98.28||52-week low||$58.48|
|Day high||$97.89||Avg. volume||331,196|
|50-day MA||$110.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.26||Market Cap||4.56B|
AMN Healthcare Services Inc AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Company Bio
AMN Healthcare Services provides healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Healthcare Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Permanent Placement Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMN Social Stream
Latest AMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amn Healthcare Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMN as an investment opportunity.
Walgreens (WBA) announced a $5.2-billion investment in VillageMD to bolster its strategic position in delivering value-based primary care.
DALLAS, October 14, 2021--AMN Healthcare announced the appointment of Jeffrey R. Knudson as Chief Financial Officer. He joins the leadership team at AMN on November 2, 2021.
AMN Healthcare plunged through its 50-day line in the heaviest volume in more than a year. This health care staffing firm had generally respected its 21-day line for the past several months. But it gave up two months of gains in two days. It's escalator up, elevator down.
The positive data demonstrated the superiority of Boston Scientific's (BSX) Eluvia stent compared to bare metal stents in treating patients with peripheral artery disease.
Investors are optimistic about ResMed (RMD) owing to new product launches in the SDB market and strong sales of mask products.
AMN Price Returns
Continue Researching AMNWant to see what other sources are saying about Amn Healthcare Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch