AMN Healthcare Services Inc AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AMN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
AMN Stock Summary
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.17% of US listed stocks.
- AMN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 120.98 -- higher than 78.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.36%, Amn Healthcare Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 26.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amn Healthcare Services Inc are HRC, IBP, RBA, BLD, and IART.
- AMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amn Healthcare Services Inc's official web site, go to www.amnhealthcare.com.
AMN Valuation Summary
- AMN's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 85.65% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AMN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 240 months.
- Over the past 240 months, AMN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMN.
AMN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -12.33%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 21.24%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.83%.
The table below shows AMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.10||52-week high||$100.04|
|Prev. close||$98.47||52-week low||$49.87|
|Day high||$99.62||Avg. volume||305,906|
|50-day MA||$94.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.86||Market Cap||4.68B|
AMN Healthcare Services Inc AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Company Bio
AMN Healthcare Services provides healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Healthcare Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Permanent Placement Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.
AMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMN Social Stream
Latest AMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amn Healthcare Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMN as an investment opportunity.
Is (AMN) Outperforming Other Medical Stocks This Year?
AMN Healthcare (AMN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
AMN Healthcare (AMN) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
The latest development remains in line with Amedisys' (AMED) ongoing efforts to expand footprint in key markets.
AMN Price Returns
Continue Researching AMNWant to see what other sources are saying about Amn Healthcare Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch