AMN Healthcare Services Inc AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMN POWR Grades
- AMN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.45% of US stocks.
- AMN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- AMN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.72% of US stocks).
AMN Stock Summary
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.11% of US listed stocks.
- AMN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 107.27 -- higher than 76.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.36%, Amn Healthcare Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 25.4% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amn Healthcare Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HRC, LCII, IBP, CR, and IART.
- Visit AMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amnhealthcare.com.
AMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.20||52-week high||$94.82|
|Prev. close||$89.07||52-week low||$39.00|
|Day high||$89.99||Avg. volume||315,387|
|50-day MA||$78.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.17||Market Cap||4.22B|
AMN Healthcare Services Inc AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Company Bio
AMN Healthcare Services provides healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities in the United States. It operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Healthcare Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Permanent Placement Services. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.
AMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amn Healthcare Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Amn Healthcare Services Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMN, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is 0.43% -- higher than 76.54% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Amn Healthcare Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 62.96% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMN Social Stream
Latest AMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amn Healthcare Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMN as an investment opportunity.
PerkinElmer (PKI) enters into an agreement to acquire Nexcelom that will enable the former to boost its efforts when it comes to solutions for drug discovery.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) gains from segmental strength in the first quarter.
AMN earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
AMN Price Returns
Continue Researching AMNWant to see what other sources are saying about Amn Healthcare Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch