Ameriprise Financial Inc. (AMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMP POWR Grades
- AMP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
AMP Stock Summary
- AMP has a market capitalization of $34,578,660,048 -- more than approximately 91.99% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ameriprise Financial Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AMP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRH, FITB, AJG, GWW, and TSCO.
- AMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ameriprise Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.ameriprise.com.
AMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMP's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.49% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- AMP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 194 months.
- Over the past 194 months, AMP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMP.
AMP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.74%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.74%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.87%.
The table below shows AMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.75% of graded US stocks.
- AMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 261st of 443 Trading stocks.
- EPR, PEI, and RJF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMP.
The table below shows AMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$249.29||52-week high||$332.37|
|Prev. close||$239.56||52-week low||$233.16|
|Day high||$249.36||Avg. volume||667,767|
|50-day MA||$265.86||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$288.00||Market Cap||27.40B|
Ameriprise Financial Inc. (AMP) Company Bio
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is a diversified financial services company and bank holding company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It provides financial planning products and services, including wealth management, asset management, insurance, annuities, and estate planning (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMP Latest Social Stream
View Full AMP Social Stream
Latest AMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameriprise Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMP as an investment opportunity.
AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL INC – 10-K – Managementapos;s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations
The following discussion and analysis of our consolidated financial condition and results of operations should be read in conjunction with the "Forward-Looking Statements," our Consolidated Financial Statements and Notes that follow and the "Consolidated Five-Year Summary of Selected Financial Data" and the "Risk Factors" included in our Annual Report on… The post AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL INC – 10-K – Management''s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Ameriprise (AMP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Minneapolis - Feb. 22, 2022 - Ameriprise Financial Inc. today announced that 95 of its financial advisors were named to the Forbes “Top Best in State Women Wealth Advisors”…
Within the last quarter, Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 3 1 3 0 0 Last 30D 0 0 1 0 0 1M Ago 1 0 1 0 0 2M Ago 2 1 1 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 These 7 analysts have an average price target of $350.0 versus the current price of Ameriprise Financial at $300.22, implying upside. Below is a summary of how these 7 analysts rated Ameriprise Financial over the past 3 months. The greater the number of bullish Full story available on Benzinga.com
MINNEAPOLIS, February 22, 2022--Ameriprise Financial Inc. (NYSE: AMP) today announced that 95 of its financial advisors were named to the Forbes "Top Best in State Women Wealth Advisors" list. Forbes recognizes the industry’s top women advisors according to several factors, which include levels of ethical standards, professionalism, success in the business and client retention. The rankings are based on data provided by thousands of the nation’s most productive women advisors.
AMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Ameriprise Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch