Ameriprise Financial Inc. (AMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- AMP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
AMP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,665,402,574, AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL INC has a greater market value than 93.34% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMP is 4.43 -- better than 89.02% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 35.9 for AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 98.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFG, PUK, DB, VOYA, and CL.
- Visit AMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameriprise.com.
AMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMP's price/sales ratio is 13.79% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 209 months, AMP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMP.
AMP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.68%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -12.73%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4844.62%.
The table below shows AMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.75% of graded US stocks.
- AMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 261st of 443 Trading stocks.
- EPR, PEI, and RJF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMP.
The table below shows AMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$330.18||52-week high||$339.41|
|Prev. close||$330.93||52-week low||$219.99|
|Day high||$331.25||Avg. volume||629,452|
|50-day MA||$295.10||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$277.30||Market Cap||35.14B|
Ameriprise Financial Inc. (AMP) Company Bio
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is a diversified financial services company and bank holding company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It provides financial planning products and services, including wealth management, asset management, insurance, annuities, and estate planning (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMP Latest Social Stream
View Full AMP Social Stream
Latest AMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMP as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 29, 2022--Ameriprise Financial added two advisors, Jason Crane and Gerry Owen, to its independent channel with nearly $150 million in assets from Edward Jones.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 28, 2022--Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AMP) today announced it was named a 2023 Military Friendly® Employer by VIQTORY, a company that connects the military community to civilian employment and educational opportunities. This is the ninth consecutive year Ameriprise has earned the distinction in recognition of its commitment to creating meaningful career paths, community outreach, brand enthusiasm and enduring partnerships with the military community. Additionally, Ame
Does Ameriprise Financial Services (AMP) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights BlackRock, Ameriprise Financial, Affiliated Managers Group and Prospect Capital
BlackRock, Ameriprise Financial, Affiliated Managers Group and Prospect Capital are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
SEI (SEIC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
AMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Ameriprise Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch