Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP): Price and Financial Metrics
AMP Stock Summary
- AMP has a market capitalization of $21,321,599,831 -- more than approximately 90.57% of US stocks.
- AMP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.03% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMP comes in at 10.48% -- higher than that of 82.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ameriprise Financial Inc are SWK, WIT, FOXA, K, and WPP.
- AMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ameriprise Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.ameriprise.com.
AMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.82||52-week high||$179.57|
|Prev. close||$178.40||52-week low||$121.57|
|Day high||$179.01||Avg. volume||655,774|
|50-day MA||$169.05||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$150.86||Market Cap||23.40B|
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) Company Bio
Ameriprise Financial provides various financial products and services to individual and institutional clients in the United States and internationally. The companys Advice & Wealth Management segment provides financial planning and advice, as well as full-service brokerage services primarily to retail clients through its advisors. Its Asset Management segment offers investment advice and investment products to retail, high net worth, and institutional clients through unaffiliated third party financial institutions and institutional sales force. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
AMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ameriprise Financial Inc. To summarize, we found that Ameriprise Financial Inc ranked in the 75st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 140.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMP, they are:
- 82% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 58.97% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 55.34% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|