Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.26% of US stocks.
- AMP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 157 days.
- AMP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
AMP Stock Summary
- AMP has a market capitalization of $36,764,756,070 -- more than approximately 92.53% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ameriprise Financial Inc is higher than 90.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 29.61 for Ameriprise Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.61% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ameriprise Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRH, AJG, LULU, ROK, and BF.B.
- AMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ameriprise Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.ameriprise.com.
AMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMP's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.49% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- AMP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 194 months.
- Over the past 194 months, AMP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMP.
AMP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 105.04%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -117.98%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 32.95%.
The table below shows AMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.75% of graded US stocks.
- AMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 261st of 443 Trading stocks.
- EPR, PEI, and RJF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMP.
The table below shows AMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$328.58||52-week high||$332.37|
|Prev. close||$327.32||52-week low||$196.77|
|Day high||$328.72||Avg. volume||572,810|
|50-day MA||$303.88||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$272.60||Market Cap||36.76B|
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP) Company Bio
Ameriprise Financial provides various financial products and services to individual and institutional clients in the United States and internationally. The companys Advice & Wealth Management segment provides financial planning and advice, as well as full-service brokerage services primarily to retail clients through its advisors. Its Asset Management segment offers investment advice and investment products to retail, high net worth, and institutional clients through unaffiliated third party financial institutions and institutional sales force. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMP Latest Social Stream
View Full AMP Social Stream
Latest AMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameriprise Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMP as an investment opportunity.
Regal Cinemas could accept Shiba Inu.
Ameriprise (AMP) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Here is how Invesco (IVZ) and Ameriprise Financial Services (AMP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Investment company Bremer Bank National Association (Current Portfolio) buys iShares MSCI ACWI Index Fund, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF, Ameriprise Financial Inc, Marvell Technology Inc, sells Fastenal Co, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, CVS Health Corp, Salesforce.com Inc, Truist Financial Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bremer Bank National Association.
Downtown Minneapolis was set to welcome potentially thousands of workers back Monday, but the omicron variant has scuttled many of those plans.
AMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMPWant to see what other sources are saying about Ameriprise Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ameriprise Financial Inc (AMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch