Amplitech Group Inc. (AMPG): Price and Financial Metrics
AMPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.54||52-week high||$3.57|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$2.59||Avg. volume||61,578|
|50-day MA||$2.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.41||Market Cap||24.48M|
AMPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.02% of US stocks.
- AMPG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 28 days.
- AMPG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AMPG Stock Summary
- AMPG has a higher market value than only 8.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,550,844.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 195.2%, AMPLITECH GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.92% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMPG's revenue has grown 85.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMPLITECH GROUP INC are BSQR, KNDI, MYO, MYGN, and FTFT.
- AMPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMPLITECH GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.amplitechinc.com.
AMPG Valuation Summary
- AMPG's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 46.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AMPG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 78.8 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPG.
AMPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMPG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.85% of graded US stocks.
- AMPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 174th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- WOLF, AVNW, and QCOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMPG.
The table below shows AMPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMPG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMPG, see our AMPG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Amplitech Group Inc. (AMPG) Company Bio
AmpliTech Group, Inc. engages in the design, development, and manufacture of microwave amplifiers. It also offers passive components including rectangular adapters and power dividers. Its radio-frequency components are used for domestic and international, satellite communication (SATCOM), space, defense, and military markets. The company was founded by Fawad Maqbool on October 18, 2002 and is headquartered in Bohemia, NY.
AMPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPG Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPG Social Stream
Latest AMPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPLITECH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPG as an investment opportunity.
AmpliTech Reports Q1 2023 Results
Company reports 4.1M revenue, 1.8M gross profits, and maintains 44% gross margins
AmpliTech Group CEO Fawad Maqbool Shares Insights at HIA-LI Innovation Event
AmpliTech Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMPG) a renowned designer, developer, and manufacturer of state-of-the-art signal-processing components for satellite, 5G, and other communication networks, and a wor...
AmpliTech to Showcase its Pioneering RF Solutions at Ladenburg Thalmann Tech Expo 2023
Presentation on Thursday, April 27th at 3:30 pm EDT
AmpliTech Group’s Division, Spectrum Semiconductor Materials, Inks Distribution Deal with NGK Electronic Devices, a Leading Global Semiconductor Manufacturer
AmpliTech to Become NGK's First US Distributor of Their RF Microwave Package Products
AmpliTech to Host Quarterly Investor Call to Review Record 2022 Earnings on Monday April 10th at 4:00 PM ET; Dial-in # 1-833-630-0019 or 1-412-317-1807
2022 Annual Revenue increases nearly 3x to $19.4M, Gross Profit increases nearly 7-fold, Gross Margin almost doubles
AMPG Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...