Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMPH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMPH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- AMPH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
AMPH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 23.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AMPH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 25.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of 106.79%; that's higher than 86.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GNTX, NVMI, MTSI, EYEN, and ALRM.
- AMPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.amphastar.com.
AMPH Valuation Summary
- AMPH's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 40% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 103 months, AMPH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPH.
AMPH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 393.92%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69.75%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 168.81%.
The table below shows AMPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMPH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.19% of graded US stocks.
- AMPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.601 -- ranking 59th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTVT, MTEX, and BBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMPH.
The table below shows AMPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.36||52-week high||$44.46|
|Prev. close||$30.21||52-week low||$20.17|
|Day high||$30.15||Avg. volume||397,853|
|50-day MA||$29.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.72||Market Cap||1.42B|
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH) Company Bio
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of generic and proprietary injectable and inhalation products. It operates in two segments, Finished Pharmaceutical Products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPH Social Stream
Latest AMPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPH as an investment opportunity.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMPH) announced today that Bill Peters, CFO and Tony Marrs, Sr. Vice President Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Operations, will participate in an Analyst-Moderated fireside chat at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on November 30th, 2022 at 11:00 am Eastern Time. For access, visit Amphastar's Pharmaceuticals website at http://ir.amphastar.com.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMPH) announced today that Bill Peters, CFO and Jacob Liawatidewi, Executive V.P. of Corporate Administration Center, will participate in an Analyst-Moderated fireside chat at the 2022 Jefferies London Healthcare Conference on November 16th , 2022 at 3:50 pm Greenwich Mean Time. For access, visit Amphastar's Pharmaceuticals website at http://ir.amphastar.com .
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Cara Therapeutics (CARA) and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Cara Therapeutics (CARA – Research Report) and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH – Research Report). Cara Therapeutics (CARA) In a report released today, Joseph Stringer from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Cara Therapeutics, with a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $9.34. According to TipRanks.
Amphastar (AMPH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 4.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AMPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AMPHWant to see what other sources are saying about Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch