Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
AMPH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 127.8, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, AMPH has reported earnings growth of -81.43%, putting it ahead of only 22.25% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CORT, PXLW, GNTX, GTHX, and EDSA.
- AMPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.amphastar.com.
AMPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.47||52-week high||$22.69|
|Prev. close||$17.89||52-week low||$12.32|
|Day high||$17.87||Avg. volume||170,659|
|50-day MA||$18.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.61||Market Cap||829.89M|
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH) Company Bio
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of generic and proprietary injectable and inhalation products. It operates in two segments, Finished Pharmaceutical Products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
AMPH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc. To summarize, we found that Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 21.26% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPH Social Stream
Latest AMPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPH as an investment opportunity.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMPH) CEO Jack Y. Zhang sold 25,570 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, February 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $18.89, for a total value of $483,017.30. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 2,246,988 shares in the company, […]
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMPH) CEO Jack Y. Zhang sold 37,931 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, February 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $18.43, for a total value of $699,068.33. Amphastar Pharmaceuticals stock traded down $0.15 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $18.42. The company’s […]
Naloxone Market Major Players Mylan N.V., Novartis AG, Indivior Plc., ADAPT Pharma, Inc., Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., INSYS Therapeutics, Inc., Mundipharma International Limited, Kaleo, Inc., and Kern Pharma, S.L.
The “Naloxone Market” report gives a weighty source to assess the market and other fundamental technicalities identifying with it. The examination unveils the total assessment and veritable parts of the Naloxone Market. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of
Investors need to pay close attention to Amphastar (AMPH) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Atlantica Sustainable (NASDAQ: AY ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.66 per share on revenue of $288.39 million. • AES (NYSE: AES ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.43 per share on revenue of $2.70 billion. • Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMPH ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.14 per share on revenue of $91.26 million. • Assertio Holdings (NASDAQ: ASRT ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.01 per share on revenue of $32.50 million. • AYRO (NASDAQ: AYRO ) is likely to report earnings for its third quarter. • Calumet Specialty (NASDAQ: CLMT ) is projected to report quarterly loss at $0.38 per share on revenue of $531.73 million. • Colony Capital (NYSE: CLNY ) is estimated to report quarterly los...
AMPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AMPHWant to see what other sources are saying about Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!