Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMPH POWR Grades
- AMPH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.95% of US stocks.
- AMPH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AMPH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
AMPH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 24.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AMPH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 24.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of 39.55%; that's higher than 73.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVMI, CPTN, ACMR, ALRM, and MTSI.
- Visit AMPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amphastar.com.
AMPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AMPH's price/sales ratio is 25.53% lower, now standing at 3.5.
- AMPH's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPH.
AMPH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 380.28%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.13%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 26.94%.
The table below shows AMPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMPH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.19% of graded US stocks.
- AMPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.601 -- ranking 59th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTVT, MTEX, and BBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMPH.
The table below shows AMPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMPH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMPH, see our AMPH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
AMPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.57||52-week high||$44.46|
|Prev. close||$36.91||52-week low||$26.76|
|Day high||$37.60||Avg. volume||272,347|
|50-day MA||$32.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.40||Market Cap||1.80B|
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH) Company Bio
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of generic and proprietary injectable and inhalation products. It operates in two segments, Finished Pharmaceutical Products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPH Social Stream
Latest AMPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPH as an investment opportunity.
The Cream Of The Crop: 5 Biotech Stocks That Outrank 91% Of All Stocks
The top five biotech stocks today have several commonalities: strong ratings. Some also show promising charts and are Tech Leaders.
Is Addus HomeCare (ADUS) Stock Outpacing Its Medical Peers This Year?
Here is how Addus HomeCare (ADUS) and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMPH) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 62% of the company
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Amphastar Pharmaceuticals' stock price is sensitive to...
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH)'s Technical Outlook is Bright After Key Golden Cross
When a stock experiences a golden cross technical event, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
2 Stocks to Buy Now After Powell Flips the Narrative... Again
Expectations for the next FOMC meeting have seen odds of a 50bps rate hike go from extremely unlikely to highly likely
AMPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AMPHWant to see what other sources are saying about Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...