Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMPH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.18% of US stocks.
- AMPH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- AMPH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
AMPH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.38, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of 154.89%; that's higher than 86.18% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 8.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QUIK, DYAI, PSNL, CERS, and MTSI.
- AMPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.amphastar.com.
AMPH Valuation Summary
- AMPH's EV/EBIT ratio is 46.7; this is 59.39% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AMPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.7 over the prior 87 months.
- Over the past 87 months, AMPH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPH.
AMPH Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -95.2%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1532.66%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 37.99%.
The table below shows AMPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMPH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.26% of graded US stocks.
- AMPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.601 -- ranking 57th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTVT, MTEX, and BBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMPH.
The table below shows AMPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.99||52-week high||$21.63|
|Prev. close||$17.93||52-week low||$16.91|
|Day high||$18.03||Avg. volume||197,766|
|50-day MA||$19.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.01||Market Cap||864.10M|
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH) Company Bio
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of generic and proprietary injectable and inhalation products. It operates in two segments, Finished Pharmaceutical Products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPH Social Stream
Latest AMPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPH as an investment opportunity.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AMPH) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 7.7% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMPH...
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 2, 2021 / Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMPH) announced today that Bill Peters, Executive V.
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the Zacks Medical-Generic Drugs industry is expected to recede in the second half of 2021. Moreover, stable pricing and improving demand in some countries in 2021 may bode well for RDY, BHC and AMPH.
Words such as may, might, will, could, would, should, anticipate, predict, potential, continue, expect, intend, plan, project, believe, estimate, and other similar or related expressions are used to identify these forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain these words. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult or impossible to predict, and in some cases, beyond Amphastar's control.
Reports Net Revenues of $101.7 Million for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2021RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 9, 2021 / Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMPH) ("Amphastar" or the "Company") today reported results for the three
AMPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AMPHWant to see what other sources are saying about Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch