Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
AMPH Stock Summary
- AMPH's went public 5.33 years ago, making it older than just 19.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, AMPH has reported earnings growth of -518.34%, putting it ahead of only 2.63% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMPH's revenue has grown 30.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.39% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc are CORT, CHRS, FORM, EXEL, and SEDG.
- AMPH's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.amphastar.com.
AMPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMPH Price/Volume Stats
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH) Company Bio
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of generic and proprietary injectable and inhalation products. It operates in two segments, Finished Pharmaceutical Products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Rancho Cucamonga, California.