Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
AMPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.22||52-week high||$67.66|
|Prev. close||$45.99||52-week low||$26.76|
|Day high||$46.36||Avg. volume||393,257|
|50-day MA||$53.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.03||Market Cap||2.23B|
AMPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMPH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AMPH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.63% of US stocks).
AMPH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 139.16, AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 408.78%, AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.11% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC's share price is greater than that of 80.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC are AGYS, ALRM, MIRM, SDGR, and ALGM.
- AMPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.amphastar.com.
AMPH Valuation Summary
- AMPH's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.4; this is 67.24% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AMPH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPH.
AMPH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 380.28%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.13%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 26.94%.
The table below shows AMPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMPH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.19% of graded US stocks.
- AMPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.601 -- ranking 59th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTVT, MTEX, and BBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMPH.
The table below shows AMPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH) Company Bio
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of generic and proprietary injectable and inhalation products. It operates in two segments, Finished Pharmaceutical Products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
AMPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPH Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPH Social Stream
Latest AMPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPH as an investment opportunity.
The top five biotech stocks today have several commonalities. Among them are strong ratings. Some show promising charts and are Tech Leaders.
In the latest trading session, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) closed at $45.88, marking a +0.81% move from the previous day.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) closed the most recent trading day at $46.04, moving -0.41% from the previous trading session.
Key Insights Amphastar Pharmaceuticals' estimated fair value is US$84.33 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
Based on the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), Amphastar (AMPH) should be added to one's portfolio. Wall Street analysts' overly optimistic recommendations cast doubt on the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric. So, is the stock worth buying?
AMPH Price Returns
Continue Researching AMPHWant to see what other sources are saying about Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch