Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH): Price and Financial Metrics
AMPH Stock Summary
- AMPH's went public 5.6 years ago, making it older than only 20.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -711.02%; that's higher than merely 2.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 23.85%, a number that bests 79.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc are CY, XNET, OIIM, ACIA, and CORT.
- AMPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.amphastar.com.
AMPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.72||52-week high||$25.43|
|Prev. close||$19.68||52-week low||$16.71|
|Day high||$19.99||Avg. volume||199,217|
|50-day MA||$19.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.18||Market Cap||925.62M|
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH) Company Bio
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of generic and proprietary injectable and inhalation products. It operates in two segments, Finished Pharmaceutical Products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
AMPH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc. To summarize, we found that Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 17st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc ended up being:
- As a business, AMPH is generating more cash flow than just 13.17% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 19.06% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- AMPH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|