Amplitude, Inc. (AMPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMPL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMPL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMPL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.3% of US stocks).
AMPL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, AMPLITUDE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- AMPL's went public 1.17 years ago, making it older than merely 1.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMPLITUDE INC is higher than it is for about only 8.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPLITUDE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PD, AFRM, DOMO, INTA, and IGC.
- To check out AMPLITUDE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866692.
AMPL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AMPL's price/earnings ratio is 171.31% lower, now standing at -17.4.
- Over the past 14 months, AMPL's price/sales ratio has gone down 36.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPL.
AMPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.39||52-week high||$65.05|
|Prev. close||$13.97||52-week low||$13.13|
|Day high||$13.92||Avg. volume||996,112|
|50-day MA||$15.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.69||Market Cap||1.51B|
Amplitude, Inc. (AMPL) Company Bio
Amplitude, Inc. provides a digital optimization system to analyze customer behavior within digital products. It offers Amplitude analytics that enables companies to measure and understand end-user behavior to generate insights to optimize digital products and campaigns; Amplitude Recommend, a no-code personalization solution that helps to increase customer engagement by adapting digital products and campaigns to every user based on behavior; Amplitude Experiment, an integrated solution that enables teams to determine and deliver the product experiences for their customers through A/B tests and controlled feature releases; Amplitude Behavioral Graph, a proprietary database for deep, real-time interactive behavioral analysis, and behavior-driven personalization Â instantly joining, analyzing, and correlating any customer actions to outcomes, such as engagement, growth, and loyalty; and data management, a real-time data layer for planning, integrating, and managing data sources to create a foundation with identity resolution, enterprise-level security, and privacy solutions. The company also provides customer support services related to initial implementation setup, ongoing support, and application training. It delivers its application over the Internet as a subscription service using a software-as-a-service model. The company was formerly known as Sonalight, Inc. and changed its name to Amplitude, Inc. in December 2014. Amplitude, Inc. was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPL Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPL Social Stream
Latest AMPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPLITUDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPL as an investment opportunity.
Sky-high valuations coming into the year, rising interest rates, and macroeconomic pressures have led to a collapse in share prices nearly across the board. Amplitude (NASDAQ: AMPL), a small-cap software-as-a-service (SaaS) stock that went public through a direct listing last September, is no stranger to the market pain.
Amplitude ( NASDAQ:AMPL ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$61.6m (up 36% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Enterprise software stocks can get overlooked by investors because they aren't consumer-facing. While it won't blow you away with spectacular top-line growth, Amplitude is winning over big-time brands and has a clear path to long-term growth. Amplitude is a product analytics company; it operates a software platform that helps companies gather and analyze data about their business to make decisions.
Amplitude, Inc. (AMPL)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 02, 2022 05:00 PM ET
Yaoxian Chew - Vice President, Investor Relations
Spenser Skates - Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Hoang Vuong - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Michael Vidovic - KeyBanc
Clarke Jeffries - Piper Sandler
Arjun Bhatia - William Blair
Koji Ikeda - Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Nick Altmann - Scotia
Claire Guido - UBS
Tyler Radke - Citi
Hello, everyone. Welcome to Amplitude's Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. I'm Yaoxian Chew, Vice President of Inves...
In a report released today, Clarke Jeffries from Piper Sandler maintained a Buy rating on Amplitude (AMPL - Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $14.88.Jeffries covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Trimble Navigation, Shopify, and Sprout Social. According to TipRanks, Jeffries has an average return of -24.5% and a 9.68% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Amplitude with a $21.20 average price target.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $87.98 and a one-year low of $13.42.
AMPL Price Returns