Altus Power, Inc. (AMPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMPS POWR Grades
- AMPS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- AMPS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMPS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AMPS Stock Summary
- AMPS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.46 -- higher than only 4.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AMPS's current price/earnings ratio is 129.1, which is higher than 96.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For AMPS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.1% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARIS, ACM, PSTL, CLB, and WH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AMPS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828723.
AMPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AMPS's EV/EBIT ratio is 237.04% higher, now standing at 72.8.
- Over the past 26 months, AMPS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 53.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPS.
AMPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.02||52-week high||$14.72|
|Prev. close||$7.69||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$8.07||Avg. volume||821,900|
|50-day MA||$7.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.15||Market Cap||1.28B|
Altus Power, Inc. (AMPS) Company Bio
Altus Power, Inc. operates as a clean electrification company. The company is involved in the solar generation and energy storage activities, as well as in the operation of EV-charging stations. It serves commercial, public sector, and community solar customers in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPS Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPS Social Stream
Latest AMPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTUS POWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPS as an investment opportunity.
The share price of Altus Power Inc. (NYSE:AMPS) fell to $8.15 per share on Tuesday from $8.34. While Altus Power Inc. has underperformed by -2.28%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, AMPS rose by 4.76%, with highs and lows ranging from $14.72 to $4.26, […]
STAMFORD, Conn., January 24, 2023--Altus Power, Inc. ("Altus Power" or the "Company") (NYSE: AMPS), the premier independent developer, owner and operator of commercial-scale solar facilities, today announced that Diane Brink has joined its Board of Directors. Ms. Brink will additionally chair the Compensation Committee and serve as a member of the Audit Committee.
A share of Altus Power Inc. (NYSE:AMPS) closed at $8.14 per share on Wednesday, down from $8.23 day before. While Altus Power Inc. has underperformed by -1.09%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, AMPS fell by -11.33%, with highs and lows ranging from $14.72 […]
In last trading session, Altus Power Inc. (NYSE:AMPS) saw 1.25 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $7.21 trading at $1.01 or 16.29% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $1.13B. That closing price of AMPS’s stock is … Altus Power Inc. (NYSE:AMPS) 15.73% Up Over A Week, Can The Stock Hit Well Above $0.98? Read More »
Altus Power, Inc. Announces New Financing Agreement To Optimize Recent Acquisition from D.E. Shaw Renewable Investments
STAMFORD, Conn., January 05, 2023--Altus Power, Inc. ("Altus Power" or the "Company") (NYSE: AMPS), the premier independent developer, owner and operator of commercial-scale solar facilities, announced that on December 23, 2022, it refinanced and upsized the term loan facility assumed with the recently executed D.E. Shaw Renewable Investments (DESRI) portfolio. The principal amount of the facility was upsized to $141.3 million consisting of a term loan facility for approximately $125.7 million a
AMPS Price Returns