Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY): Price and Financial Metrics
AMPY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Amplify Energy Corp is higher than just 2.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Amplify Energy Corp has a higher such ratio than just 4.89% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMPY comes in at 36.27% -- higher than that of 94.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRY, EPM, PHX, KRP, and OSW.
- Visit AMPY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amplifyenergy.com.
AMPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.57||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$2.50||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$2.64||Avg. volume||1,257,326|
|50-day MA||$2.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||97.58M|
Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY) Company Bio
Amplify Energy Corp. engages in the acquisition, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company's properties consist of operated and non-operated working interests in producing and undeveloped leasehold acreage, as well as working interests in identified producing wells located in Oklahoma, the Rockies, federal waters offshore Southern California, East Texas/North Louisiana, and South Texas. As of December 31, 2019, it had total estimated proved reserves of approximately 163.0 million barrels of oil equivalent; and 2,643 gross wells. Amplify Energy Corp. was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
AMPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPY Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPY Social Stream
Latest AMPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amplify Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPY as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Amplify Energy (AMPY) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Photo by imaginima/E+ via Getty Images Amplify Energy (AMPY) should be able to reduce its debt by around $25 million in 2021 at $60 WTI oil. Amplify's debt reduction efforts in 2021 are limited by its hedges (with an estimated negative $41 million in value for 2021) and some infrequently...
Amplify Energy (AMPY) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Amplify Energy Corp...
Amplify Energy (AMPY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AMPY Price Returns
Continue Researching AMPYWant to see what other sources are saying about Amplify Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!