Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMPY POWR Grades
- AMPY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMPY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AMPY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.8% of US stocks).
AMPY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMPY is -12.81 -- better than just 1.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.16 for AMPLIFY ENERGY CORP; that's greater than it is for only 3.12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AMPY has reported earnings growth of -181.6%, putting it ahead of just 8.67% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPLIFY ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PZZA, EAT, USDP, WTI, and AINC.
- Visit AMPY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amplifyenergy.com.
AMPY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AMPY's price/earnings ratio is 39.36% lower, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 76 months, AMPY's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPY.
AMPY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMPY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.89% of graded US stocks.
- AMPY's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 92nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMPY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.93||52-week high||$10.38|
|Prev. close||$7.98||52-week low||$3.91|
|Day high||$8.12||Avg. volume||423,747|
|50-day MA||$8.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.76||Market Cap||304.85M|
Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY) Company Bio
Amplify Energy Corp. engages in the acquisition, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company's properties consist of operated and non-operated working interests in producing and undeveloped leasehold acreage, as well as working interests in identified producing wells located in Oklahoma, the Rockies, federal waters offshore Southern California, East Texas/North Louisiana, and South Texas. As of December 31, 2019, it had total estimated proved reserves of approximately 163.0 million barrels of oil equivalent; and 2,643 gross wells. Amplify Energy Corp. was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPY Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPY Social Stream
Latest AMPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPLIFY ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPY as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
This article is the literal answer to my best idea. Amplify is my biggest position now that TWTR, ABMD, and RENN cashed out. Click here for a full analysis of AMPY stock.
Amplify Energy Corp. (NYSE:AMPY)’s traded shares stood at 0.78 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 2.57. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $8.40, to imply an increase of 7.83% or $0.61 in intraday trading. The AMPY share’s 52-week high remains $10.38, putting it -23.57% down since that … Should You Expect Amplify Energy Corp. (NYSE:AMPY) To Recover From Its 63.69% Gain From Highs? Read More »
In Wednesday’s session, Amplify Energy Corp. (NYSE:AMPY) marked $8.07 per share, up from $7.42 in the previous session. While Amplify Energy Corp. has overperformed by 8.76%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, AMPY rose by 162.87%, with highs and lows ranging from $10.38 to […]
Amplify Energy (AMPY) completed its regularly scheduled semi-annual borrowing base redetermination and extended its credit agreement from November 2, 2023 to May 31,…
AMPY Price Returns