Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMPY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMPY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMPY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AMPY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.86% of US stocks).
AMPY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Amplify Energy Corp is higher than just 3.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Amplify Energy Corp has a higher such ratio than only 6.51% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMPY is more volatile than 94.57% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amplify Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PTEN, PUMP, KRP, GIFI, and DWSN.
- Visit AMPY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amplifyenergy.com.
AMPY Valuation Summary
- AMPY's EV/EBIT ratio is -34.5; this is 294.92% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- AMPY's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 58 months.
- Over the past 58 months, AMPY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPY.
AMPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.17||52-week high||$4.67|
|Prev. close||$3.23||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$3.27||Avg. volume||858,765|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.53||Market Cap||120.39M|
Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY) Company Bio
Amplify Energy Corp. engages in the acquisition, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company's properties consist of operated and non-operated working interests in producing and undeveloped leasehold acreage, as well as working interests in identified producing wells located in Oklahoma, the Rockies, federal waters offshore Southern California, East Texas/North Louisiana, and South Texas. As of December 31, 2019, it had total estimated proved reserves of approximately 163.0 million barrels of oil equivalent; and 2,643 gross wells. Amplify Energy Corp. was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
AMPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPY Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPY Social Stream
Latest AMPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amplify Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPY as an investment opportunity.
Amplify Energy (AMPY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
baona/E+ via Getty Images The forgiveness of Amplify Energy's (AMPY) Paycheck Protection Program loan helps to reduce its net debt by another $5.5 million and may put it on track to reduce its net debt below $200 million by the end of 2021. Strip prices are slightly improved now compared...
HOUSTON, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amplify Energy Corp. (“Amplify” or the “Company”) (NYSE: AMPY) announced today that it will report second quarter 2021 financial and operating results after the U.S financial markets close on August 4, 2021. Management will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. CT on August 5, 2021 to discuss the Company’s results. Interested parties are invited to participate in the conference call by dialing (833) 883-4379 (Conference ID: 5076814) at least 15 minutes p
Amplify Energy Announces Regaining of Compliance with NYSE Continued Listing Standards and Full Forgiveness of PPP Loan
HOUSTON, July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amplify Energy Corp. (NYSE: AMPY) (“Amplify” or the “Company”) announced today that on July 8, 2021, the Company received notice from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) that it had regained compliance with the continued listing standards set forth in Item 802.01B of the NYSE Listed Company Manual. As previously disclosed, on September 4, 2020, Amplify received notice from the NYSE that the Company was not in compliance with NYSE listing standard 802.0
HOUSTON, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amplify Energy Corp. (“Amplify” or the “Company”) (NYSE: AMPY) announced today that it will report first quarter 2021 financial and operating results after the U.S financial markets close on May 5, 2021. Management will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. CT on May 6, 2021 to discuss the Company’s results. Interested parties are invited to participate in the conference call by dialing (833) 883-4379 (Conference ID: 6187289) at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call or via the internet at www.amplifyenergy.com. A replay of the call will be available on Amplify’s website or by phone at (855) 859-2056 (Conference ID: 6187289) for a fourteen-day period following the call. About Amplify Energy Amplify Energy Corp. is an independent oil an...
AMPY Price Returns