Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY): Price and Financial Metrics
AMPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.29||52-week high||$10.38|
|Prev. close||$7.13||52-week low||$5.68|
|Day high||$7.43||Avg. volume||558,232|
|50-day MA||$6.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.39||Market Cap||284.76M|
AMPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMPY POWR Grades
- AMPY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.09% of US stocks.
- AMPY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AMPY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.73% of US stocks).
AMPY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.05, AMPLIFY ENERGY CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.05% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.64, AMPLIFY ENERGY CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, AMPY has reported earnings growth of 1,331.92%, putting it ahead of 98.83% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPLIFY ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PLBY, MIGI, CEIX, OSG, and ARLP.
- AMPY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMPLIFY ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.amplifyenergy.com.
AMPY Valuation Summary
- AMPY's price/earnings ratio is 0.7; this is 91.57% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 84 months, AMPY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMPY.
AMPY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMPY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.89% of graded US stocks.
- AMPY's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 92nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMPY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY) Company Bio
Amplify Energy Corp. engages in the acquisition, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company's properties consist of operated and non-operated working interests in producing and undeveloped leasehold acreage, as well as working interests in identified producing wells located in Oklahoma, the Rockies, federal waters offshore Southern California, East Texas/North Louisiana, and South Texas. As of December 31, 2019, it had total estimated proved reserves of approximately 163.0 million barrels of oil equivalent; and 2,643 gross wells. Amplify Energy Corp. was founded in 2011 and is based in Houston, Texas.
AMPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMPY Latest Social Stream
View Full AMPY Social Stream
Latest AMPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPLIFY ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMPY as an investment opportunity.
Undervalued stocks are in demand as September tends to be a bad market month.
On September 12, 2023, Director Todd Snyder of Amplify Energy Corp (NYSE:AMPY) made a significant move in the stock market by purchasing 2679 shares of the company.
HOUSTON, Sept. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amplify Energy Corp. (“Amplify” or the “Company”) (NYSE: AMPY) announced today that the Company has recently added to its commodity derivative positions in order to meet initial hedge requirements under its new senior secured reserve-based revolving credit facility (the “New Credit Facility”) which was announced on August 1, 2023. Under the terms of the New Credit Facility, the Company was required to hedge projected Proved Developed Producing natural
HOUSTON, Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amplify Energy Corp. (“Amplify” or the “Company”) (NYSE: AMPY) announced today that the Company will be participating in the 28th Annual EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference in Denver, Colorado on August 14-15th, 2023. Amplify’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Martyn Willsher, and Jim Frew, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in one-on-one meetings with investors on Monday, August 14th. In additio
Q2 2023 Amplify Energy Corp Earnings Call
AMPY Price Returns