Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRC POWR Grades
- AMRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.58% of US stocks.
- AMRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMRC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AMRC Stock Summary
- AMRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 220.8 -- higher than 88.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 61.23, Ameresco Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ameresco Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LRN, ASGN, NAII, TRNS, and WING.
- Visit AMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameresco.com.
AMRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AMRC's price/earnings ratio is 103.38% higher, now standing at 54.2.
- Over the past 135 months, AMRC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.5.
- AMRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRC.
AMRC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.77%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 465.64%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -355.46%.
The table below shows AMRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.6% of graded US stocks.
- AMRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.594 -- ranking 48th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTZ, BZH, and LMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRC.
The table below shows AMRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.09||52-week high||$101.86|
|Prev. close||$45.47||52-week low||$42.40|
|Day high||$45.22||Avg. volume||455,607|
|50-day MA||$52.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.29||Market Cap||2.23B|
Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Company Bio
Ameresco, Inc. provides comprehensive services, energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability, and renewable energy solutions for businesses and organizations in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRC Social Stream
Latest AMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameresco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRC as an investment opportunity.
Ameresco (AMRC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Arch Resources' (ARCH) fourth-quarter earnings surpass estimates. Arch restores the balance sheet to the pre-pandemic level via the redemption of the substantial volume of debts.
Bloom Energy (BE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 10.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. & CHICAGO, February 09, 2022--Ameresco and City of Chicago announce completion of smart street lighting modernization project.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., February 09, 2022--Ameresco to host first Investor Day in New York on March 23, 2022.
AMRC Price Returns