Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRC POWR Grades
- AMRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.31% of US stocks.
- AMRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AMRC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.15% of US stocks).
AMRC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 50.88, Ameresco Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 80.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ameresco Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AMRC has reported earnings growth of 58.17%, putting it ahead of 77.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ameresco Inc are CRAI, ADUS, SITE, DY, and MHO.
- Visit AMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameresco.com.
AMRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AMRC's price/earnings ratio is 59.68% higher, now standing at 49.9.
- AMRC's price/earnings ratio has moved up $42.2 over the prior 132 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRC.
AMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.63||52-week high||$70.25|
|Prev. close||$57.74||52-week low||$20.07|
|Day high||$59.63||Avg. volume||520,787|
|50-day MA||$51.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.37||Market Cap||3.06B|
Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Company Bio
Ameresco, Inc. provides comprehensive services, energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability, and renewable energy solutions for businesses and organizations in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
AMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRC Social Stream
Latest AMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameresco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRC as an investment opportunity.
Photo by gorodenkoff/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis The rapid advances of technology in energy conversion and logistics create frequent but often ignored opportunities in uneven market pricing among industrial builder stocks. That makes regular reviews of these (numerous) issues usually a productive field for near-term capital gain profits. Among...
Ameresco to participate at upcoming June conferences.
Stem (STEM) down 1.63% premarket to provide smart energy storage services to Ameresco (AMRC) for a battery storage project with Holy Cross Energy, an electric cooperative serving Garfield, Pitkin, and Eagle Counties in Western Colorado.In April, Ameresco announced a 5 MW solar PV project with 15 MW hours of battery energy storage...
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Fort Hunter Liggett Partners with Ameresco to Install Resilient, Secure and Sustainable Microgrid Project
Fort Hunter Liggett partners with Ameresco to install resilient, secure and sustainable microgrid project.
AMRC Price Returns