Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.99||52-week high||$72.82|
|Prev. close||$41.17||52-week low||$39.62|
|Day high||$42.36||Avg. volume||355,813|
|50-day MA||$48.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.97||Market Cap||2.19B|
AMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRC POWR Grades
- AMRC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 48.63% of US stocks.
- AMRC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMRC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AMRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AMERESCO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMERESCO INC is higher than it is for about 87.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AMERESCO INC comes in at -21.24%, a number that bests merely 12.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERESCO INC are ASIX, NWPX, SKIN, CMC, and BIRD.
- Visit AMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameresco.com.
AMRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AMRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 325.32% higher, now standing at 67.2.
- Over the past 160 months, AMRC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 52.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRC.
AMRC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -356.91%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 349.87%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 19.22%.
The table below shows AMRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.6% of graded US stocks.
- AMRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.594 -- ranking 48th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTZ, BZH, and LMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRC.
The table below shows AMRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Company Bio
Ameresco, Inc. provides comprehensive services, energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability, and renewable energy solutions for businesses and organizations in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
AMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRC Social Stream
Latest AMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERESCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRC as an investment opportunity.
An in-depth exploration of Ameresco's stock valuation, financial strength, profitability, and growth prospects
BRISBANE, Australia, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Redflow Limited (ASX: RFX), a global leader in clean energy storage, and Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE: AMRC), a leading cleantech integrator specializing in energy efficiency and renewable energy, are pleased to announce that Redflow has signed a US$2.83 million contract with the United States Department of Defense’s (DOD) Defense Innovation Unit (DIU) to deliver a prototype microgrid using a 1.2 to 1.4 MWh Redflow long duration energy storage (LDE
Delve into an in-depth valuation analysis of Ameresco Inc and discover its potential for higher future returns
Ameresco Announces Innovative Regional Solar Array Project in Collaboration with City of Craig, Yampa Valley Electric Association, and the Colorado Department of Local Affairs
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. & CRAIG, Colo., September 11, 2023--Ameresco, Inc., (NYSE: AMRC), a leading cleantech integrator specializing in energy efficiency and renewable energy, today announced the dedication of a regional solar energy project in partnership with communities surrounding the City of Craig, CO, and Yampa Valley Electric Association (YVEA). The project will see the construction of the Yampa Valley Regional Solar Garden, a 4-megawatt-ACsolar array spanning 20 acres to provide solar-generat
Although a boring sector, the best utilities stocks may offer a confident profile amid an ambiguous market environment.
AMRC Price Returns