Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 240.47, Ameresco Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ameresco Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ameresco Inc comes in at 31.75%, a number that bests 84.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SITE, MHO, GNE, HZO, and VRA.
- AMRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ameresco Inc's official web site, go to www.ameresco.com.
AMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.72||52-week high||$70.25|
|Prev. close||$60.60||52-week low||$13.38|
|Day high||$66.00||Avg. volume||475,932|
|50-day MA||$58.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.16||Market Cap||2.71B|
Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Company Bio
Ameresco, Inc. provides comprehensive services, energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability, and renewable energy solutions for businesses and organizations in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
AMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRC Social Stream
Latest AMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameresco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRC as an investment opportunity.
Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 01, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Leila Dillon - VP of Marketing and Communications George Sakellaris - Chairman, President and CEO Doran Hole - Senior VP and CFO Mark Chiplock - VP and Chief Accounting Officer Conference Call Participants Noah...
Ameresco Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE:AMRC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 1, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
On Monday, March 01, Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC) will release its latest earnings report. Benzinga's outlook for Ameresco is included in the following …
FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #efficiency--Ameresco to participate at upcoming February conference.
AMRC Price Returns
Continue Researching AMRCWant to do more research on Ameresco Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!