Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.34% of US stocks.
- AMRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- AMRC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AMRC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 47.39, Ameresco Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 80.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ameresco Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ameresco Inc is reporting a growth rate of 105.77%; that's higher than 81.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ameresco Inc are TOL, GRBK, MHO, ZUMZ, and LYTS.
- Visit AMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ameresco.com.
AMRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AMRC's price/earnings ratio is 103.38% higher, now standing at 54.2.
- Over the past 135 months, AMRC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.5.
- AMRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRC.
AMRC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 336.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 66.23%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 15.37%.
The table below shows AMRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.83% of graded US stocks.
- AMRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.631 -- ranking 49th of 52 Construction stocks.
- BZH, J, and GRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRC.
The table below shows AMRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.49||52-week high||$75.88|
|Prev. close||$63.00||52-week low||$30.38|
|Day high||$63.42||Avg. volume||431,246|
|50-day MA||$66.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.51||Market Cap||3.21B|
Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Company Bio
Ameresco, Inc. provides comprehensive services, energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability, and renewable energy solutions for businesses and organizations in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRC Social Stream
Latest AMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ameresco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRC as an investment opportunity.
Alternative energy stocks have been making headlines.
Ameresco Partnership with City of El Campo, Texas Improves Water and Sewer Metering Infrastructure Citywide
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. & EL CAMPO, Texas, September 15, 2021--Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE: AMRC), a leading cleantech integrator specializing in energy efficiency and renewable energy, today announced the completion of its project with the City of El Campo, Texas to upgrade and replace existing water and sewer metering infrastructure. The project resulted after Ameresco conducted an investment grade audit and identified potential utility improvement measures that would restore degraded meter accuracy, impro
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. & MESQUITE, Texas, September 14, 2021--Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE: AMRC), a leading cleantech integrator specializing in energy efficiency and renewable energy, today announced that it has been selected by the City of Mesquite, Texas to install a comprehensive smart metering infrastructure improvement project for its residential and commercial water utility customers.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., September 09, 2021--Ameresco to participate at upcoming September conferences.
George Sakellaris, President And CEO at Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC), made a large insider sell on September 3, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday showed that Sakellaris sold 50,817 shares of Ameresco at a price of $71.1 per share. The total transaction amounted to $3,623,490. Following the transaction, Sakellaris still owns 2,173,493 shares of Ameresco worth $153,861,569. Ameresco shares were down at $70.79 after Wedn
AMRC Price Returns