A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.85||52-week high||$40.93|
|Prev. close||$37.29||52-week low||$23.71|
|Day high||$39.00||Avg. volume||221,672|
|50-day MA||$35.86||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$32.81||Market Cap||880.43M|
AMRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- AMRK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMRK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
AMRK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMRK is 14.72 -- better than 97.79% of US stocks.
- AMRK's current price/earnings ratio is 5.53, which is higher than just 13.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- AMRK's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OLN, ECPG, UONE, PPC, and PTVE.
- Visit AMRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amark.com.
AMRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMRK's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 112 months, AMRK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRK.
AMRK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 155.67%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 0.79%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.17%.
The table below shows AMRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.93% of graded US stocks.
- AMRK's asset turnover comes in at 6.996 -- ranking 2nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- CENT, CAH, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRK.
The table below shows AMRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMRK, see our AMRK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK) Company Bio
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. operates as a precious metals trading company worldwide. The company offers gold, silver, platinum, and palladium in the form of bars, plates, powder, wafers, grains, ingots, and coins, as well as distributes gold and silver coins and bars from sovereign and private mints. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
AMRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRK Social Stream
Latest AMRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRK as an investment opportunity.
A-Mark Precious Metals Promotes Robert Pacelli to CEO of JM Bullion
Michael Wittmeyer to Continue as A-Mark Consultant and Board MemberEL SEGUNDO, Calif., June 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRK) (A-Mark), a leading fully integrated precious metals platform, has promoted JM Bullion, Inc. (“JMB”) President Robert Pacelli to Chief Executive Officer of the subsidiary, effective July 1, 2023. Pacelli will succeed Michael Wittmeyer, who will continue as a consultant to A-Mark and as a member of A-Mark’s board of directors. Pacelli
A-Mark Precious Metals Increases Share Repurchase Program and Extends Expiration Date
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRK) (A-Mark), a leading fully integrated precious metals platform, has authorized an increase in the number of shares which may be repurchased under the Company’s existing share repurchase program and extended the expiration date of the program from June 30, 2023 to June 30, 2028. Under the revised program, A-Mark is authorized to repurchase up to 1,000,000 shares of its outsta
A-Mark Precious Metals Closes Previously Announced Purchase of Minority Interest in United Kingdom-Based Atkinsons Bullion & Coins
EL SEGUNDO, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRK) (A-Mark), a leading fully integrated precious metals platform, today announced that it has closed its previously reported agreement to purchase a 25% ownership interest in the parent company of Atkinsons Bullion & Coins (“Atkinsons”). Founded in 1990, Atkinsons, which reported revenue of over $130 million in calendar 2022, is a leading United Kingdom-based online retailer of precious metals, bullion and coin
A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Q3 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
A-Mark (AMRK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.89% and 16.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
A-Mark Precious Metals Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2023 Results
Q3 FY 2023 Diluted Earnings Per Share of $1.46 up from $1.35 in Q2 FY 2023 Q3 FY 2023 EBITDA of $52MM up 7% from Q2 FY 2023 Company Repurchases 335,735 Common Shares for $9.8MM EL SEGUNDO, Calif., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRK), a leading fully integrated precious metals platform, reported results for the fiscal third quarter ended March 31, 2023. Management Commentary “Our third quarter results continued to illustrate the effectiveness of our fully
AMRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMRKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on A-Mark Precious Metals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...