A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.78% of US stocks.
- AMRK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AMRK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.48% of US stocks).
AMRK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMRK is 15.93 -- better than 98.1% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.1, A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.87% of stocks in our set.
- A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UONE, ECPG, SSP, BERY, and MODV.
- Visit AMRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amark.com.
AMRK Valuation Summary
- AMRK's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 96.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 106 months, AMRK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRK.
AMRK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.36%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 128.9%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -35.3%.
The table below shows AMRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.93% of graded US stocks.
- AMRK's asset turnover comes in at 6.996 -- ranking 2nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- CENT, CAH, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRK.
The table below shows AMRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.50||52-week high||$44.60|
|Prev. close||$34.53||52-week low||$23.71|
|Day high||$35.80||Avg. volume||212,358|
|50-day MA||$30.05||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$33.11||Market Cap||832.58M|
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK) Company Bio
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. operates as a precious metals trading company worldwide. The company offers gold, silver, platinum, and palladium in the form of bars, plates, powder, wafers, grains, ingots, and coins, as well as distributes gold and silver coins and bars from sovereign and private mints. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRK Social Stream
Latest AMRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRK as an investment opportunity.
A-Mark (AMRK) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Here is how A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) and RCI Hospitality (RICK) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 69% in A-Mark (AMRK). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
A-Mark (AMRK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50.78% and 4.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q1 FY 2023 Diluted Earnings Per Share of $1.83 up from $1.08 in Q1 FY 2022 and $1.52 in Q4 FY 2022 37% YoY Increase in Gross Profit for the Quarter Company Affirms Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend Policy EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRK), a leading fully integrated precious metals platform, reported results for the fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2022. Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Operational Highlights Gold ounces sold in the
AMRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMRKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on A-Mark Precious Metals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch