A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.53||52-week high||$42.11|
|Prev. close||$29.34||52-week low||$23.14|
|Day high||$29.76||Avg. volume||234,204|
|50-day MA||$28.06||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$33.41||Market Cap||685.42M|
AMRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRK POWR Grades
- AMRK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AMRK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.55% of US stocks).
AMRK Stock Summary
- A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.95% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.32, A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- AMRK's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASAI, AN, RCMT, ONEW, and PLCE.
- AMRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC's official web site, go to www.amark.com.
AMRK Valuation Summary
- AMRK's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.65% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 118 months, AMRK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRK.
AMRK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 155.67%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 0.79%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.17%.
The table below shows AMRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.93% of graded US stocks.
- AMRK's asset turnover comes in at 6.996 -- ranking 2nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- CENT, CAH, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRK.
The table below shows AMRK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK) Company Bio
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. operates as a precious metals trading company worldwide. The company offers gold, silver, platinum, and palladium in the form of bars, plates, powder, wafers, grains, ingots, and coins, as well as distributes gold and silver coins and bars from sovereign and private mints. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
AMRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRK Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRK Social Stream
Latest AMRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about A-MARK PRECIOUS METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRK as an investment opportunity.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRK) (A-Mark), a leading fully integrated precious metals platform, has authorized an increase in the number of shares which may be repurchased under the Company’s existing share repurchase program. Under the revised program, A-Mark is authorized to repurchase up to 1,221,152 shares of its outstanding common stock, in addition to the 778,848 shares repurchased under the program
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRK) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to the A-Mark Precious Metals Conference Call for the Fiscal First Quarter ended September 30, 2023. My name is Jenny, and I will be your operator this afternoon. Before this call, A-Mark issued its results for the […]
Revenue Rises 31% Year-Over-Year; Gross Profit and Net Income Decline
Here's Why Shareholders Will Not Be Complaining About A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AMRK) CEO Pay Packet
Key Insights A-Mark Precious Metals' Annual General Meeting to take place on 15th of November Total pay for CEO Greg...
A-Mark (AMRK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -42.02% and 25.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AMRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AMRKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on A-Mark Precious Metals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
A-Mark Precious Metals Inc (AMRK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch