A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRK Stock Summary
- A-Mark Precious Metals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.74% of US listed stocks.
- AMRK's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMRK's revenue has grown -37.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.01% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to A-Mark Precious Metals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OLN, HRI, CETV, HOV, and CVGI.
- Visit AMRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amark.com.
AMRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMRK Price/Volume Stats
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK) Company Bio
A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. operates as a precious metals trading company worldwide. The company offers gold, silver, platinum, and palladium in the form of bars, plates, powder, wafers, grains, ingots, and coins, as well as distributes gold and silver coins and bars from sovereign and private mints. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Santa Monica, California.