Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$2.23|
|Prev. close||$0.95||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$0.95||Avg. volume||3,161,561|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.37||Market Cap||367.20M|
AMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRN POWR Grades
- AMRN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AMRN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.64% of US stocks).
AMRN Stock Summary
- AMRN's went public 30.48 years ago, making it older than 79.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMARIN CORP PLC is higher than it is for about merely 8.42% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AMARIN CORP PLC comes in at -27.19%, a number that bests merely 9.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMARIN CORP PLC are EVER, TREE, NEO, RKDA, and CLIR.
- AMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMARIN CORP PLC's official web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Valuation Summary
- AMRN's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 72.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AMRN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.2 over the prior 155 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRN.
AMRN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2495.69%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.26%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 75.79%.
The table below shows AMRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.41% of graded US stocks.
- AMRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 51st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, NEOG, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRN.
The table below shows AMRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
AMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRN Social Stream
Latest AMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMARIN CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRN as an investment opportunity.
DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) today announced that Patrick Holt, Amarin’s president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to participate via fireside chat at the 2023 Cantor Global Healthcare Conference. 2023 Cantor Global Healthcare Conference (Sept 26 – 28th, 2023; NYC) Date/Time: Tuesday, Sep 26 at 9:55-10:25 AM ET in Track 1 Webcast: https://wsw.com/webcast/cantor19/amrn/2092398 The conference audio will be
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best long-term penny stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Long-Term Penny Stocks to Buy Now. The Federal Reserve’s historic battle against inflation that started in 2022 has highlighted the importance of an already-known fact: if you […]
Amarin Provides Pricing & Reimbursement Updates for VAZKEPA (icosapent ethyl) in The Netherlands and Italy
– Dutch Ministry of Health Approves VAZKEPA® (icosapent ethyl) for National Reimbursement to Reduce the Risk of Cardiovascular Events in Patients with Established Cardiovascular Disease – – Italy’s AIFA Pricing & Reimbursement Committee (CPR) Issues Negative Decision on VAZKEPA; Follows Positive Scientific Assessment by the Italian Scientific Technical Committee (CTS) – DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) today announced p
Amarin And Neopharm Announce Exclusive Commercialization Agreement for VAZKEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl) in Israel
-- Agreement Follows Recent Regulatory Approval in Israel of VAZKEPA® to Reduce the Risk of Cardiovascular (CV) Events in Adult Statin-Treated Patients at High CV Risk with Elevated Triglycerides and Other High-Risk Characteristics as Studied in REDUCE-IT –- -- Heart Disease Second Leading Cause of Death in Men and Women Aged 45 and Older in Israel -- DUBLIN, Ireland, BRIDGEWATER, N.J and PETAH TIKVA, ISRAEL, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) and Neopharm Isr
Scottish Medicines Consortium Accepts VAZKEPA® (icosapent ethyl) to Help Reduce Cardiovascular Risk for Patients in Scotland(1)
-- VAZKEPA® (icosapent ethyl) accepted by the Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) for restricted use within NHSScotland, as secondary prevention in adult statin-treated patients at high cardiovascular risk1 -- -- VAZKEPA® already commercially available in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland where NICE recommended its reimbursement and use across the National Health Service (NHS) in July 2022 -- -- Amarin now working with Health Boards across Scotland to secure formulary inclusion and ensure eli
AMRN Price Returns