Amarin Corporation plc, each representing one Ordinary Share (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRN Stock Summary
- AMRN's price/sales ratio is 19.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.75%, Amarin Corp Plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.11% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMRN's revenue has grown 76.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.7% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amarin Corp Plc are VCYT, WMGI, YEXT, CYAN, and PLAN.
- Visit AMRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.62||52-week high||$26.12|
|Prev. close||$17.69||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$17.89||Avg. volume||7,276,536|
|50-day MA||$20.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.34||Market Cap||6.29B|
Amarin Corporation plc, each representing one Ordinary Share (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.