Amarin Corporation plc, each representing one Ordinary Share (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.01, Amarin Corp Plc has a higher such ratio than 91.72% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.86%, Amarin Corp Plc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.87% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMRN's revenue has grown 87.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.42% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amarin Corp Plc are ATRS, MSG, ENV, OXFD, and CSII.
- Visit AMRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.25||52-week high||$26.12|
|Prev. close||$4.00||52-week low||$3.95|
|Day high||$4.50||Avg. volume||10,575,436|
|50-day MA||$15.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.68||Market Cap||1.52B|
Amarin Corporation plc, each representing one Ordinary Share (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.