Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRN POWR Grades
- AMRN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMRN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
AMRN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 173.5, Amarin Corp Plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For AMRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, AMRN has reported earnings growth of -177.95%, putting it ahead of merely 11.01% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amarin Corp Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAYN, SHYF, CXDO, CDXC, and SREV.
- Visit AMRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Valuation Summary
- AMRN's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 69.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 130 months, AMRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 152.5.
- Over the past 130 months, AMRN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRN.
AMRN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 156.81%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87.22%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -31.14%.
The table below shows AMRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.41% of graded US stocks.
- AMRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 51st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, NEOG, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRN.
The table below shows AMRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$5.97|
|Prev. close||$1.99||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$2.01||Avg. volume||4,142,106|
|50-day MA||$1.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.40||Market Cap||762.26M|
Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRN Social Stream
Latest AMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amarin Corp Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRN as an investment opportunity.
JAMA Publication Highlights VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl) Cardiovascular Risk Reduction Extends to Cost Effectiveness at Patient Level
Extensive analysis for U.S. by MedStar Health Research Institute determined icosapent ethyl is cost-effective compared to standard of care, both during the REDUCE-IT® clinical trial period and over a lifetime projectionBRIDGEWATER, N.J., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JAMA Network Open has published “Cost-effectiveness of Icosapent Ethyl for High-risk Patients With Hypertriglyceridemia Despite Statin Treatment,”1 which evaluated the more than 8,000 patients recruited to participate in the RED
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Amarin (AMRN), Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP) and Allakos (ALLK)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Amarin (AMRN – Research Report), Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP – Research Report) and Allakos (ALLK – Research Report). Amarin (AMRN) Leerink Partners analyst Roanna Ruiz maintained a Buy rating on Amarin today and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $3.58, close to its 52-week low of $2.79. According to TipRanks.com, Ruiz is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -20.3% and a 21.6% success rate. Smith covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Connect Biopharma Holdings, Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, and Prometheus Biosciences.
Amarin to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results And Host Conference Call on March 1, 2022
DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) today announced that it will host a conference call with members of Amarin’s senior management team to discuss the Company's fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. ET. The conference call will follow the anticipated release of the Company's financial results earlier that day. Conference Call and Webcast Information: Access to live call:
I haven’t covered Amarin (AMRN) in a long, long time, ever since that stock wiped out a substantial part of my investment a couple of years ago. I will list some of my previous coverage here so new readers know I was really into this stock once upon a time....
Palo Alto, CA, based Investment company Regis Management CO LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Netflix Inc, Spotify Technology SA, Amarin Corp PLC, Airbnb Inc, Juniper Networks Inc, sells Apple Inc, AvalonBay Communities Inc, Lazydays Holdings Inc, Accolade Inc, SPDR Gold Shares ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Regis Management CO LLC.
AMRN Price Returns