Amarin Corporation plc, each representing one Ordinary Share (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.32, Amarin Corp Plc has a higher such ratio than 94.73% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.4%, Amarin Corp Plc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.54% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMRN's revenue has grown 55.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.35% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INSP, IRTC, MSON, NVRO, and WMGI.
- AMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amarin Corp Plc's official web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
Amarin Corporation plc, each representing one Ordinary Share (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.