Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- AMRN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.51% of US stocks).
AMRN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 473.08, Amarin Corp Plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For AMRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.4% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.06%, Amarin Corp Plc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.68% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amarin Corp Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be ITI, IRMD, CMCO, BFAM, and AVNS.
- Visit AMRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Valuation Summary
- AMRN's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 69.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 130 months, AMRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 152.5.
- Over the past 130 months, AMRN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRN.
AMRN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 87.22%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 163.32%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 459.8%.
The table below shows AMRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.71% of graded US stocks.
- AMRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 51st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, NEOG, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRN.
The table below shows AMRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.16||52-week high||$9.25|
|Prev. close||$5.17||52-week low||$3.84|
|Day high||$5.24||Avg. volume||4,704,081|
|50-day MA||$5.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.47||Market Cap||2.04B|
Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRN Social Stream
Latest AMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amarin Corp Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRN as an investment opportunity.
Amarin (AMRN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
When looking for top stocks, instead of traditional valuation measures, look at stocks trading well below their upside potential.
However, traders will need to show a lot of patience if they buy shares of the biopharmaceutical company.
Enables Amarin to Drive Additional Demand, Improve Patient Access & Education and Secure Proper Fulfillment and ReimbursementDUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) today outlined its new Go-to-Market strategy to accelerate growth of VASCEPA® (icosapent ethyl) in the United States, which focuses on expanding healthcare professional engagement through a new omnichannel platform, enhancing managed care access and optimizing VA
DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) today announced that members of the senior leadership team will participate in two upcoming virtual investment conferences in September 2021. H. C.
AMRN Price Returns