Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AMRN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.69% of US stocks).
AMRN Stock Summary
- AMRN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.34 -- higher than only 3.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMARIN CORP PLC is reporting a growth rate of -1,426.86%; that's higher than only 1.02% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMRN's revenue has grown -30.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.35% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMARIN CORP PLC are NEO, EVER, CLIR, CDXC, and PMD.
- AMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMARIN CORP PLC's official web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AMRN's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.72% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 145 months, AMRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRN.
AMRN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -91.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 236.83%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 80.98%.
The table below shows AMRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.41% of graded US stocks.
- AMRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 51st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, NEOG, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRN.
The table below shows AMRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$3.82|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||3,651,710|
|50-day MA||$1.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.83||Market Cap||492.67M|
Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRN Social Stream
Latest AMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMARIN CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRN as an investment opportunity.
Amarin (AMRN) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Before market open, Amarin announced that its Vazkepa (brand-named Vascepa in the U.S.) has been approved by Australia's Therapeutic Good Administration (TGA). Amarin didn't hesitate to mention that the Australian nod represents the fifth regulatory approval for Vazkepa/Vascepa. Among these jurisdictions are the U.S. and the European Union, which consists of 27 countries on that continent.
Amarin Announces VAZKEPA® (icosapent ethyl) Approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia
-- VAZKEPA® Approved in Australia to Reduce the Risk of CV Events in Adult Statin-Treated Patients with High CV Risk with Elevated Triglycerides -- -- Marks Fifth Regulatory Approval for VASCEPA®/VAZKEPA® Franchise in Key International Markets in 2022 -- DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) today announced that Australia’s Therapeutic Good Administration (TGA) has granted approval to VAZKEPA (icosapent ethyl). The TGA appro
DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) today announced that Karim Mikhail, Amarin’s president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to participate at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference. Jefferies London Healthcare Conference (November 15-17th, 2022; London) Date/Time:November 16, 2022, 9:40 a.m. ET/ 2:40 p.m. GMT+1 Webcast:https://wsw.com/webcast/jeff255/amrn/1851714 The presentation will be webcast live and archi
Amarin Highlights Key Data Presented at American Heart Association 2022 Scientific Sessions for VASCEPA®/VAZKEPA (icosapent ethyl) and Patient Care
-- Independent RESPECT-EPA Study Now Third in a Series of Trials to Underscore CV Risk Reduction Benefits of Eicosapentaenoic Acid for Patients -- -- PROMINENT Study Failed to Show CV Risk Reduction Benefit of the Fibrate Class for Statin-Treated High-Risk Patients -- DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) today highlighted key data presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) 2022 Scientific Sessions relevant to VASCEPA
AMRN Price Returns