Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRN POWR Grades
- AMRN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.98% of US stocks.
- AMRN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 157 days.
- AMRN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AMRN Stock Summary
- AMRN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 460.51 -- higher than 94.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For AMRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.89% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.38%, Amarin Corp Plc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.39% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TREC, EVOP, QBAK, PODD, and SRTS.
- AMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amarin Corp Plc's official web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Valuation Summary
- AMRN's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 69.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 130 months, AMRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 152.5.
- Over the past 130 months, AMRN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRN.
AMRN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.47%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 361.21%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -235.69%.
The table below shows AMRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.41% of graded US stocks.
- AMRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 51st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, NEOG, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRN.
The table below shows AMRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.36||52-week high||$9.25|
|Prev. close||$3.52||52-week low||$3.11|
|Day high||$3.59||Avg. volume||3,320,236|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.57||Market Cap||1.33B|
Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRN Social Stream
Latest AMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amarin Corp Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRN as an investment opportunity.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
Tokyo, M0, based Investment company Hikari Power Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Alphabet Inc, Vanguard Health Care ETF, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Jack Henry & Associates Inc, Parker Hannifin Corp, sells Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, The Kraft Heinz Co, Amarin Corp PLC, ADMA Biologics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hikari Power Ltd.
Amarin Corporation plc (AMRN) CEO Karim Mikhail Presents at 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
Amarin Corporation plc (AMRN) 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference January 11, 2022 8:15 AM ET Company Participants Karim Mikhail - President, CEO & Director Conference Call Participants Jessica Fye - JPMorgan Chase & Co. Presentation Jessica Fye Hey, good morning, everyone. My name is Jess Fye. I'm one of...
DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) today provided a business update, including preliminary unaudited full-year 2021 revenue results. Amarin plans to discuss these results and expectations with investors in connection with the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference at which Amarin is scheduled to present virtually on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 8:15 am Eastern time. Preliminary (Unaudited) 2021 Financial Results R
DUBLIN, Ireland and BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) today announced that Karim Mikhail, president and chief executive officer of Amarin, is scheduled to present virtually at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 8:15 am ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible under Events in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at https://investor.amarincorp.com/events-and-
AMRN Price Returns