Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRN POWR Grades
- AMRN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- AMRN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.42% of US stocks).
AMRN Stock Summary
- AMRN's current price/earnings ratio is 1,933.4, which is higher than 99.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For AMRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.7% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.55%, Amarin Corp Plc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.87% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amarin Corp Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be JJSF, BCOR, BOMN, GPL, and FMX.
- AMRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amarin Corp Plc's official web site, go to www.amarincorp.com.
AMRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.59||52-week high||$9.25|
|Prev. close||$4.54||52-week low||$3.36|
|Day high||$4.75||Avg. volume||6,464,542|
|50-day MA||$5.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.70||Market Cap||1.81B|
Amarin Corp. PLC ADR (AMRN) Company Bio
Amarin Corporation plc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapeutics for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
AMRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRN Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRN Social Stream
Latest AMRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amarin Corp Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRN as an investment opportunity.
AMRN earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by Amarin Corporation plc in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Amarin (NASDAQ:AMRN) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Thursday, April 29th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.04 (-33.3% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $147.1M (-5.1% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, AMRN has beaten EPS estimates 88% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
In this article we presented billionaire Steve Cohen’s top 10 small-cap stock picks. You can skip our detailed discussion on Cohen’s investment philosophy and read Billionaire Steve Cohen’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Steve A. Cohen is the owner of Point72 Asset Management, one of the most successful hedge funds in the U.S. He started […]
AMRN Price Returns