Amyris, Inc. (AMRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRS POWR Grades
- AMRS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 65.98% of US stocks.
- AMRS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- AMRS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AMRS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMRS is -0.61 -- better than just 5.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.54 for AMYRIS INC; that's greater than it is for just 3.14% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AMRS comes in at -107.28% -- higher than that of merely 5.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMYRIS INC are PRTK, HEAR, SNES, ISR, and CSII.
- Visit AMRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amyris.com.
AMRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AMRS's price/earnings ratio is 113.99% lower, now standing at -1.7.
- AMRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 148 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRS.
AMRS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 149.01%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 149.01%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -66.92%.
The table below shows AMRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.65% of graded US stocks.
- AMRS's asset turnover comes in at 1.143 -- ranking 10th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- MBII, SNES, and FTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRS.
The table below shows AMRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$6.79|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.44|
|Day high||$1.86||Avg. volume||6,313,139|
|50-day MA||$2.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.97||Market Cap||563.25M|
Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) Company Bio
Amyris, Inc. provides various alternatives to a range of petroleum-sourced products for the consumer care, specialty chemical, and transportation fuel markets worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRS Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRS Social Stream
Latest AMRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMYRIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRS as an investment opportunity.
Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRS), a leading synthetic biotechnology company accelerating the world's transition to sustainable consumption through its Lab-to-Market™ technology platform today announced record consumer sales performance during this year's Black Friday sales week from Friday, November 18 through Saturday, November 26.
Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Coupang (CPNG – Research Report) and Amyris (AMRS – Research Report). Coupang (CPNG) J.P. Morgan analyst Stanley Yang maintained a Buy rating on Coupang on November 10 and set a price target of $27.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $19.14.
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
Synthetic-biology company Amyris (NASDAQ: AMRS) had an absolutely awful day on the stock exchange Wednesday, due to an earnings report that fell well short of expectations. After market hours on Tuesday, Amyris divulged its third-quarter results. Alas, the total fell far short of the average analyst estimate of just under $112 million.
Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -109.52% and 36.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AMRS Price Returns