Amyris, Inc. (AMRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMRS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.97% of US stocks).
AMRS Stock Summary
- AMYRIS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.58% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.42 for AMYRIS INC; that's greater than it is for only 4.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMRS's revenue has grown -21.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMYRIS INC are APPS, TRIP, TECH, OMCL, and STAA.
- Visit AMRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amyris.com.
AMRS Valuation Summary
- AMRS's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.8; this is 126.29% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AMRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 8 over the prior 152 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRS.
AMRS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 99.9%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -145.56%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -97.97%.
The table below shows AMRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.65% of graded US stocks.
- AMRS's asset turnover comes in at 1.143 -- ranking 10th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- MBII, SNES, and FTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRS.
The table below shows AMRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMRS, see our AMRS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
AMRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$5.15|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||5,413,272|
|50-day MA||$1.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.15||Market Cap||483.45M|
Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) Company Bio
Amyris, Inc. provides various alternatives to a range of petroleum-sourced products for the consumer care, specialty chemical, and transportation fuel markets worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRS Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRS Social Stream
Latest AMRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMYRIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRS as an investment opportunity.
Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the Amyris Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. This call is being webcast live on the Events page of the Investors section of the Amyris website at amyris.com. As a reminder, today’s call is being recorded. You may listen to […]
Is Now The Time To Look At Buying Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMRS)?
While Amyris, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMRS ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share price...
Amyris Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Amyris ( NASDAQ:AMRS ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$269.8m (down 21% from FY 2021). Net...
Amyris (AMRS) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Record revenues in the Consumer segment drive Amyris' (AMRS) top line in the fourth quarter.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we go over all the latest news for Thursday morning!
AMRS Price Returns
Continue Researching AMRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Amyris Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amyris Inc (AMRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amyris Inc (AMRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amyris Inc (AMRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...