Amyris, Inc. (AMRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRS POWR Grades
- AMRS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.7% of US stocks.
- AMRS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMRS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AMRS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.94 for Amyris Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMRS's revenue has grown 97.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.59% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Amyris Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amyris Inc are SSYS, MBII, ITCI, TRVN, and CPRX.
- Visit AMRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amyris.com.
AMRS Valuation Summary
- AMRS's price/sales ratio is 12; this is 650% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AMRS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 133 months.
- AMRS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 133 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRS.
AMRS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4693.88%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -98.25%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -61.96%.
The table below shows AMRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.65% of graded US stocks.
- AMRS's asset turnover comes in at 1.143 -- ranking 10th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- MBII, SNES, and FTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRS.
The table below shows AMRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.19||52-week high||$17.19|
|Prev. close||$2.27||52-week low||$1.47|
|Day high||$2.31||Avg. volume||5,991,918|
|50-day MA||$2.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.28||Market Cap||700.17M|
Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) Company Bio
Amyris, Inc. provides various alternatives to a range of petroleum-sourced products for the consumer care, specialty chemical, and transportation fuel markets worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRS Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRS Social Stream
Latest AMRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amyris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRS as an investment opportunity.
Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRS), a leading synthetic biotechnology company accelerating the world's transition to sustainable consumption through its Lab-to-Market™ technology platform today announced that it will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021, on the morning of Tuesday, March 1, 2022, prior to the opening of the financial markets.
Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) closed the most recent trading day at $4.32, moving +1.89% from the previous trading session.
AMYRIS CLOSES ECOFABULOUS TRANSACTION, AND COMMENCES PRODUCTION OF CONSUMER PRODUCTS IN RENO, NEVADA PLANT
Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRS), a leading synthetic biotechnology company accelerating the world's transition to sustainable consumption through its Lab-to-Market™ operating platform today announced that it has closed the acquisition of EcoFabulous, a Gen Z-focused clean beauty consumer brand. Amyris also announced the start of production of a range of consumer products at the Reno, Nevada facility ahead of its mid-year schedule.
Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) closed at $3.96 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.25% move from the prior day.
No summary available.
AMRS Price Returns