Amyris, Inc. (AMRS): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMRS is -0.54 -- better than just 5.47% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.6 for Amyris Inc; that's greater than it is for only 5.42% of US stocks.
- Amyris Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -42.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amyris Inc are GEVO, EXTR, TTNP, TTPH, and EMKR.
- Visit AMRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amyris.com.
AMRS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.30||52-week high||$5.75|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$3.30||Avg. volume||1,999,943|
|50-day MA||$3.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.65||Market Cap||348.16M|
Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) Company Bio
Amyris, Inc. provides various alternatives to a range of petroleum-sourced products for the consumer care, specialty chemical, and transportation fuel markets worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Emeryville, California.