Amyris, Inc. (AMRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AMRS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AMRS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMRS is -2.81 -- better than just 2.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.7 for Amyris Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMRS's revenue has grown 154.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZNGA, DIOD, VNDA, CAMT, and EYPT.
- Visit AMRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amyris.com.
AMRS Valuation Summary
- AMRS's price/sales ratio is 12; this is 650% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AMRS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 133 months.
- AMRS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 133 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRS.
AMRS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -88.67%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 169.24%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -148.44%.
The table below shows AMRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.84% of graded US stocks.
- AMRS's asset turnover comes in at 1.143 -- ranking 11th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- FMC, ESI, and MBII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMRS.
The table below shows AMRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.51||52-week high||$23.42|
|Prev. close||$13.23||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$13.60||Avg. volume||3,981,752|
|50-day MA||$14.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.74||Market Cap||4.03B|
Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) Company Bio
Amyris, Inc. provides various alternatives to a range of petroleum-sourced products for the consumer care, specialty chemical, and transportation fuel markets worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRS Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRS Social Stream
Latest AMRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amyris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRS as an investment opportunity.
Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRS), a leading synthetic biotechnology company in the Clean Health, Beauty and Wellness markets, today announced that it will host its fourth virtual investor webinar on Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
All three of these growth stocks are poised to put up big gains once more investors land on the same page as investment bank analysts who follow them.
Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRS), a leading synthetic biotechnology company in Clean Health and Beauty markets through its consumer brands and a top supplier of sustainable and natural ingredients, today announced that management will present at two upcoming investor conferences and provide a business update.
Amyris Closes Acquisition Of Beauty Labs Combining Synthetic Biology Leadership With Digital Innovation
Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRS), a leading synthetic biotechnology company in Clean Health and Beauty markets through its consumer brands and a top supplier of sustainable and natural ingredients, today announced that, on August 31, it closed the acquisition of Beauty Labs International Ltd. ("Beauty Labs"), a leader in AI technology that provides breakthrough connected consumer experiences to the beauty and wellness community.
Sustainable Bioenergy Market Outlook 2021: Big Things are Happening | Abengoa Bioenergy, Amyris, BP, Butamax Advanced Biofuels
The Sustainable Bioenergy market research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of the latest developments, market size, status, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, with 
AMRS Price Returns