Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.61% of US stocks.
- AMRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AMRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AMRX Stock Summary
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.26% of US listed stocks.
- AMRX's went public 3.23 years ago, making it older than only 9.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AMRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RRR, OPHC, CHRA, IGT, and CNSL.
- AMRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.amneal.com.
AMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.23||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$5.56||52-week low||$3.45|
|Day high||$5.50||Avg. volume||1,538,934|
|50-day MA||$5.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.08||Market Cap||1.57B|
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX) Company Bio
Amneal Pharmaceuticals (formerly Impax Laboratories) develops, manufactures, and markets bioequivalent pharmaceutical products. It operates in two segments, Global Pharmaceuticals Division and Impax Pharmaceuticals Division. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hayward, California.
AMRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 4100.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc, consider:
- 23% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.79% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 77% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 96.17% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 89.06% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRX Social Stream
Latest AMRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRX as an investment opportunity.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX) announces that the U.S. FDA has accepted for review the Biologics License Application ((BLA)) for Bevacizumab for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.Shares up more than 8% premarket.The health regulator has also set a standard review goal date in the second quarter of 2022 .Bevacizumab is the biosimilar version of...
The FDA has accepted for review Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's (NYSE: AMRX) marketing application seeking approval for Bevacizumab, under Section 351(k) pathway of the Public Health Service Act. The covers for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer, in combination with IV fluorouracil-based chemotherapy for first- or second-line therapy and metastatic colorectal cancer, in combination with fluoropyrimidine-irinotecan- or fluoropyrimidine-oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy for second-line treatm
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Jun 17, 2021--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) ("Amneal" or the "Company") today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for review the Biologics License Application (BLA) for Bevacizumab, pursuant to Section 351(k) pathway of the Public Health Service Act, and with a standard review goal date in the second quarter of 2022 according to the BsUFA (Biosimilar User Fee Act).
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) (Amneal or the Company) today announced that the Food and Drug Administration recently accepted Amneals 505(b)(2) New Drug Application for a newly licensed dihydroergotamine (DHE) prefilled syringe autoinjector and the company said it anticipates a decision by the middle of 2022
BRIDGEWATER, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) (the Company) today announced that its management team will virtually attend the following investor conferences: RBC Global Healthcare Conference May 18, 2021 Fireside Chat 1:55 p.m. Eastern Time Goldman Sachs 42nd Annual Global Healthcare Conference June 10, 2021 Fireside Chat 3:50 p.m. Eastern Time A live webcast of the presentations will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Company''s we
AMRX Price Returns
Continue Researching AMRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch