Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRX POWR Grades
- AMRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- AMRX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- AMRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AMRX Stock Summary
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.21% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 97.16, Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.07 for Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALSN, MAXN, EBIX, RMTI, and AMOT.
- Visit AMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amneal.com.
AMRX Valuation Summary
- AMRX's price/earnings ratio is 184.3; this is 404.93% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, AMRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.3.
- AMRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRX.
AMRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.42% of graded US stocks.
- AMRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 77th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$4.50||52-week low||$3.89|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||568,746|
|50-day MA||$4.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.18||Market Cap||1.35B|
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX) Company Bio
Amneal Pharmaceuticals (formerly Impax Laboratories) develops, manufactures, and markets bioequivalent pharmaceutical products. It operates in two segments, Global Pharmaceuticals Division and Impax Pharmaceuticals Division. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hayward, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRX Social Stream
Latest AMRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRX as an investment opportunity.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. & ROSWELL, Ga., January 05, 2022--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) ("Amneal") and Saol Therapeutics, a private specialty pharmaceutical company ("Saol"), today announced a definitive agreement under which Amneal will acquire Saol’s Baclofen franchise, including Lioresal® and LYVISPAHTM as well as a pipeline product under development. The acquisition expands Amneal’s commercial institutional and specialty portfolio in neurology while adding commercial infrastructure in
Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail." - Kinky Friedman We took our first look at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX) over at The Busted IPO at the beginning of 2021. At the time, the company was a 'battleground stock' among analyst firms....
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE:AMRX)s share price gapped up prior to trading on Monday following insider buying activity. The stock had previously closed at $4.27, but opened at $4.51. Amneal Pharmaceuticals shares last traded at $4.42, with a volume of 11,312 shares traded. Specifically, CEO Chirag K. Patel acquired 100,000 shares of the companys stock in 
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., December 21, 2021--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) (the "Company") today announced that Chirag Patel, Amneal’s Co-Chief Executive Officer and President, will present at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on January 12, 2022 at 11:15 AM Eastern Time. A live webcast of the presentation and subsequent Q&A session will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at https://investors.amneal.com. A replay of the webcast will
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE:AMRX) CEO Chirag K. Patel bought 100,000 shares of the companys stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, December 15th. The shares were bought at an average price of $4.13 per share, for a total transaction of $413,000.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can 
AMRX Price Returns
Continue Researching AMRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch