Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
AMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$4.74|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$1.24|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||1,068,818|
|50-day MA||$3.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.61||Market Cap||1.33B|
AMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AMRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AMRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMRX is 7.27 -- better than 94.52% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.41 for AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for 93.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,107.47%; that's higher than 98.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ENVA, ST, SEED, AQST, and DGII.
- Visit AMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amneal.com.
AMRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AMRX's price/sales ratio is 85% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 67 months, AMRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRX.
AMRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.42% of graded US stocks.
- AMRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 77th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX) Company Bio
Amneal Pharmaceuticals (formerly Impax Laboratories) develops, manufactures, and markets bioequivalent pharmaceutical products. It operates in two segments, Global Pharmaceuticals Division and Impax Pharmaceuticals Division. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hayward, California.
AMRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRX Social Stream
Latest AMRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRX as an investment opportunity.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NYSE:AMRX) institutional investors lost 11% over the past week but have profited from longer-term gains
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Amneal Pharmaceuticals' stock price is sensitive to...
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., September 06, 2023--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) ("Amneal" or the "Company") today announced it has received Abbreviated New Drug Application ("ANDA") approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") for calcium gluconate in sodium chloride injection, 1000 mg/50 mL and 2000 mg/100 mL. This injectable product is currently on the U.S. FDA shortage product list.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., September 06, 2023--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) ("Amneal" or the "Company") today announced it has received its first product approval in China. Sevelamer carbonate was approved and is expected to launch shortly. In addition, the Company expects to launch oseltamivir phosphate in China this year as well, upon approval. In total, Amneal has 6 products pending review in China with more product registrations planned over time. Since 2019, the Company has collaborate
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., September 06, 2023--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) ("Amneal" or the "Company") today announced it has received Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") for lisdexamfetamine dimesylate capsules, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, 60 mg, and 70 mg.
Delegation from U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and Local Government Officials Visit Amneal Manufacturing Site in India
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., August 29, 2023--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) ("Amneal" or the "Company") today announced that a delegation of senior members of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) together with local government officials recently visited the Company’s manufacturing facility in Matoda, India. The visit followed the G20 Health Ministers' meeting in Gandhinagar, India on August 18 and 19, where health ministers from aro
AMRX Price Returns
Continue Researching AMRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch