Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRX POWR Grades
- AMRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
AMRX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 624.62, Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.48% of US stocks.
- AMRX's current price/earnings ratio is 119.78, which is higher than 94.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.52 for Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MAXN, VJET, LEDS, ALSN, and DGII.
- Visit AMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amneal.com.
AMRX Valuation Summary
- AMRX's price/earnings ratio is 184.3; this is 404.93% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, AMRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.3.
- AMRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRX.
AMRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.42% of graded US stocks.
- AMRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 77th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.36||52-week high||$5.99|
|Prev. close||$3.18||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$3.38||Avg. volume||693,020|
|50-day MA||$3.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.39||Market Cap||1.02B|
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX) Company Bio
Amneal Pharmaceuticals (formerly Impax Laboratories) develops, manufactures, and markets bioequivalent pharmaceutical products. It operates in two segments, Global Pharmaceuticals Division and Impax Pharmaceuticals Division. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hayward, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRX Social Stream
Latest AMRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRX as an investment opportunity.
Amneal (AMRX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., February 17, 2022--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) ("Amneal" or the "Company") today announced the approval of four generic injectables products. Dexamethasone sodium phosphate injection, USP 10 mg/mL, azacitidine 100 mg, carboprost tromethamine injection, USP 250 mcg/mL, and atropine sulfate injection, USP 0.5 mg/5 mL, have received Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Dexamethasone and azacitidine are bo
Here is how Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX) and Athersys, Inc. (ATHX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., February 04, 2022--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) (the "Company") announced today that the Company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Wednesday, March 2, 2022, prior to market open. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast with the investment community at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on March 2, 2022.
Investing in stocks inevitably means buying into some companies that perform poorly. But the last three years have been...
AMRX Price Returns
Continue Researching AMRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch