Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- AMRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.65% of US stocks).
AMRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMRX is 5.94 -- better than 94.06% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 162.03, Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- AMRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc are ALSN, VJET, THTX, AMKR, and VREX.
- Visit AMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amneal.com.
AMRX Valuation Summary
- AMRX's price/earnings ratio is 184.3; this is 404.93% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, AMRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.3.
- AMRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMRX.
AMRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.19% of graded US stocks.
- AMRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 79th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.05||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$4.96||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$5.07||Avg. volume||1,390,189|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.31||Market Cap||1.52B|
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMRX) Company Bio
Amneal Pharmaceuticals (formerly Impax Laboratories) develops, manufactures, and markets bioequivalent pharmaceutical products. It operates in two segments, Global Pharmaceuticals Division and Impax Pharmaceuticals Division. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Hayward, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMRX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMRX Social Stream
Latest AMRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMRX as an investment opportunity.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., September 07, 2021--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) (the "Company") today announced that members of management will participate at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference held on September 15, 2021. The presentation will begin at 1:15 PM Eastern Time and a live webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at https://investors.amneal.com. A replay of the webcast will be posted shortly after the call and will be ava
We're back at it again today as we start off another beautiful morning with a dive into Thursday's pre-market stock movers.
Amneal's (AMRX) IPX-203 increases "Good On" time by 1.55 hours per dose versus immediate-release CD/LD in patients with Parkinson's disease.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE: AMRX) announced topline data from the Phase 3 RISE-PD trial evaluating IPX-203 in patients with Parkinson's disease who have motor fluctuations. Amneal plans to submit a marketing application for IPX-203 with the FDA in mid-2022. The study demonstrated statistically significant improvement in efficacy for IPX-203 compared to immediate-release CD/LD, even when IPX-203 was dosed on average 3 times per day and immediate-release CD/LD was dosed on average 5 times pe
Amneal Announces Positive Topline Results from Pivotal Phase 3 RISE-PD Clinical Trial of IPX-203 in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease Who Experience Motor Fluctuations
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., August 25, 2021--Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) today announced positive topline results from the pivotal Phase 3 RISE-PD clinical trial that evaluated the novel formulation, IPX-203, in patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD) who have motor fluctuations. The trial met its primary endpoint, demonstrating superior "Good On" time from baseline in hours per day at the end of the 13-week double-blind treatment period with IPX-203 CD/LD extended-release capsules compared
AMRX Price Returns
Continue Researching AMRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (AMRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch