American Shared Hospital Services (AMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMS Stock Summary
- American Shared Hospital Services's market capitalization of $16,010,760 is ahead of only 2.8% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.38, American Shared Hospital Services is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.98% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AMS has reported earnings growth of -616.88%, putting it ahead of just 2.92% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Shared Hospital Services, a group of peers worth examining would be UFS, MCS, CHEF, BELFA, and ORBC.
- AMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Shared Hospital Services's official web site, go to www.ashs.com.
AMS Valuation Summary
- AMS's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.3; this is 112.36% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AMS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- AMS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMS.
AMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.82||52-week high||$5.04|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$2.91||Avg. volume||730,790|
|50-day MA||$2.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.49||Market Cap||16.36M|
American Shared Hospital Services (AMS) Company Bio
American Shared Hospital Services engages in leasing radiosurgery and radiation therapy equipment to healthcare providers. Its equipment includes Gamma Knife, PBRT, and IGRT. The Gamma Knife radiosurgery equipment is a non-invasive treatment for malignant and benign brain tumors, vascular malformations and trigeminal neuralgia. The company was founded by Ernest A. Bates in 1977 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
AMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMS Latest Social Stream
View Full AMS Social Stream
Latest AMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Shared Hospital Services that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMS as an investment opportunity.
ANGLO American Platinum (Amplats) confirmed a report that it had taken neighbour Nkwe Platinum to court over a land-related dispute. The SABC reported earlier this week that Nkwe Platinum had started work on the Maandagshoek lease which is part of the Modikwe mine. Amplats jointly owns Modikwe with African Rainbow Minerals. The mine is located  The post Amplats confirms court dispute with Nkwe Platinum over alleged land incursion appeared first on Miningmx .
In this Inside the Mind of the CEO interview, Natascha Viljoen, chief executive of Anglo American Platinum, discusses how the company is modernizing mining through digitalization and pursuing sustainability goals.
Get ready for another busy week of trading as we kick off Monday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for today.
We're starting off Thursday right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that investors need to know about today.
Here at InvestorPlace, we're starting the day off like we always do with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
AMS Price Returns
Continue Researching AMSWant to do more research on American Shared Hospital Services's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Shared Hospital Services (AMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Shared Hospital Services (AMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Shared Hospital Services (AMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch