American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC): Price and Financial Metrics
AMSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.50||52-week high||$17.37|
|Prev. close||$7.50||52-week low||$3.20|
|Day high||$7.70||Avg. volume||1,058,924|
|50-day MA||$8.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.89||Market Cap||227.14M|
AMSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMSC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMSC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AMSC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.83% of US stocks).
AMSC Stock Summary
- For AMSC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.28% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.55%, AMERICAN SUPERCONDUCTOR CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.65% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMSC is more volatile than 87.8% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUBO, KRMD, OSS, PHUN, and SONX.
- Visit AMSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amsc.com.
AMSC Valuation Summary
- AMSC's price/earnings ratio is -7.3; this is 139.25% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AMSC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMSC.
AMSC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.49%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12.27%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -171.72%.
The table below shows AMSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMSC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.14% of graded US stocks.
- AMSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 28th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ITGR, EFOI, and THR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMSC.
The table below shows AMSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC) Company Bio
American Superconductor Corporation provides megawatt-scale solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, Wind and Grid. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Devens, Massachusetts.
AMSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMSC Social Stream
Latest AMSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN SUPERCONDUCTOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMSC as an investment opportunity.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although Amazon.com made...
Industrial stocks also tend to do well when there’s plenty of infrastructure spending – and that’s something that will continue for the next several years.
Let's take a look at seven past and present favorites of the Reddit set, each of which should be considered one of the best meme stocks to buy right now.
Investors can generate high profits by paying attention to these stocks to buy on weakness and waiting for the shares to recover.
Here is how American Superconductor (AMSC) and Adobe Systems (ADBE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
AMSC Price Returns
Continue Researching AMSCWant to do more research on American Superconductor Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch