American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC): Price and Financial Metrics
AMSC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Superconductor Corp is higher than it is for about only 11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMSC's revenue has grown 39.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.28% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMSC is more volatile than 88.52% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Superconductor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SINA, SWAV, ICAD, NURO, and NBRV.
- AMSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Superconductor Corp's official web site, go to www.amsc.com.
AMSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.03||52-week high||$31.78|
|Prev. close||$25.89||52-week low||$4.40|
|Day high||$25.96||Avg. volume||485,085|
|50-day MA||$25.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.65||Market Cap||690.38M|
American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC) Company Bio
American Superconductor Corporation provides megawatt-scale solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, Wind and Grid. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Devens, Massachusetts.
AMSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMSC Social Stream
Latest AMSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Superconductor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMSC as an investment opportunity.
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Dan McGahn who has served as CEO of American Superconductor...
The following slide deck was published by American Superconductor Corporation in conjunction with this event....
American Superconductor (NASDAQ:AMSC) released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The technology company reported ($0.13) earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.13), RTT News reports. American Superconductor had a negative return on equity of 27.88% and a negative net margin of 25.34%. During the same quarter last year, the […]
At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Mr. John Heilshorn of LHA. With us on today's call are Daniel McGahn, chairman, president, and chief executive officer; and John Kosiba, senior vice president, chief financial officer, and treasurer.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / American Superconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:AMSC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
AMSC Price Returns
Continue Researching AMSCWant to do more research on American Superconductor Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!