American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMSC POWR Grades
- AMSC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMSC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMSC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
AMSC Stock Summary
- AMSC's went public 30.32 years ago, making it older than 82.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For AMSC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.33% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of American Superconductor Corp's share price is greater than that of 81.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Superconductor Corp are CHKP, PEGA, ANIK, PRLB, and BIGC.
- AMSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Superconductor Corp's official web site, go to www.amsc.com.
AMSC Valuation Summary
- AMSC's EV/EBIT ratio is -12.5; this is 157.21% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AMSC's price/sales ratio has moved down 10.3 over the prior 243 months.
- AMSC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMSC.
AMSC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.21%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -41.47%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -33.52%.
The table below shows AMSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMSC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.14% of graded US stocks.
- AMSC's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 28th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ITGR, EFOI, and THR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMSC.
The table below shows AMSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.18||52-week high||$19.36|
|Prev. close||$4.85||52-week low||$4.23|
|Day high||$5.18||Avg. volume||335,326|
|50-day MA||$5.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||147.79M|
American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC) Company Bio
American Superconductor Corporation provides megawatt-scale solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, Wind and Grid. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Devens, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMSC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMSC Social Stream
Latest AMSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Superconductor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMSC as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I'd like to turn the conference over to Mr. John Heilshorn. With us on today's call are Daniel McGahn, chairman, president, and chief executive officer; and John Kosiba, senior vice president and chief financial officer and treasurer.
American Superconductor Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.17 in-line, revenue of $26.8M beats by $0.19M (NASDAQ:AMSC)
American Superconductor press release (AMSC): Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.17 in-line.Revenue of $26.8M (+13.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.19M.For the fourth quarter, AMSC expects that its revenues
American Superconductor (AMSC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company to host conference call tomorrow, February 3 at 10:00 am ETAYER, Mass., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMSC (Nasdaq: AMSC), a leading system provider of megawatt-scale power resiliency solutions that orchestrate the rhythm and harmony of power on the grid™, and protect and expand the capability and resiliency of our Navy’s fleet, today reported financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2021 ended December 31, 2021. Revenues for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 were $26.8
Investment company CM Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Cadence Bank, Cadence Bank, Agnico Eagle Mines, Chesapeake Energy Corp, mCloud Technologies Corp, sells Cadence Bank, Cadence Bank, Travere Therapeutics Inc, BP PLC, EnLink Midstream LLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, CM Management, LLC.
AMSC Price Returns
Continue Researching AMSCWant to do more research on American Superconductor Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Superconductor Corp (AMSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch