Amesite Inc. (AMST): Price and Financial Metrics
AMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.35||52-week high||$12.60|
|Prev. close||$4.40||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$4.56||Avg. volume||433,747|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.61||Market Cap||11.02M|
AMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMST POWR Grades
- AMST scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMST is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 85 days.
- AMST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.09% of US stocks).
AMST Stock Summary
- AMST has a market capitalization of $12,345,384 -- more than approximately only 5.33% of US stocks.
- For AMST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMST is more volatile than 98.87% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMESITE INC are NURO, HSTO, OSTK, IRBT, and CTSO.
- To check out AMESITE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001807166.
AMST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AMST's EV/EBIT ratio is 104.73% lower, now standing at -1.
- Over the past 32 months, AMST's price/sales ratio has gone down 1763.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMST.
AMST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.42% of graded US stocks.
- AMST's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 537th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMST, see our AMST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Amesite Inc. (AMST) Company Bio
Amesite Operating Company, an artificial intelligence driven platform and course designer, provides various online products for businesses, universities and colleges, and K-12 schools. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan. Amesite Operating Company is a subsidiary of Amesite Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMST Latest Social Stream
View Full AMST Social Stream
Latest AMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMESITE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMST as an investment opportunity.
Amesite Announces Partnership Renewal with EWIE Group of Companies
DETROIT, May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST), a leading artificial intelligence software company offering a cloud-based learning platform for business and education markets, announces today it is extending its partnership with EWIE Group of Companies (EGC), a global leader in commodity management services and supply chain optimization with over 30 years of experience. This continued partnership will deliver enterprise upskilling needs for EGC’s global teams on EGC’s prop
Amesite Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.37 loss per share (vs US$1.12 loss in 3Q 2022)
Amesite ( NASDAQ:AMST ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$204.6k (down 2.4% from 3Q 2022...
What Does Amesite's V6 Platform Do? One Month Since Its Launch, A Look At The eLearning Company's Product
Last month, Amesite, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMST) launched Version 6.0 (V6) of its eLearning platform.
Amesite Inc. to Present at Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference May 10, 2023
DETROIT, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST), a leading artificial intelligence software company offering a cloud-based learning platform for business and education markets, announced today its Founder and CEO, Dr. Ann Marie Sastry will present and host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sidoti May Micro-Cap Virtual Conference, taking place on May 10 - 11, 2023. The presentation will begin at 3:15 AM ET on May 10, 2023 and can be accessed live here: https://sidoti
Sidoti's Micro-Cap Virtual May Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day May Micro-cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11, 2023. Presentation schedule is subject to change, please visit www.sidoti.com/events for the most updated version and webinar links.
AMST Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...