Amesite Inc. (AMST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMST Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,514,386, AMESITE INC has a greater market value than merely 2.53% of US stocks.
- For AMST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- AMST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMESITE INC are RXST, MOTS, AIRG, SOPH, and CASI.
- To check out AMESITE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001807166.
AMST Valuation Summary
- AMST's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 103.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, AMST's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMST.
AMST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.42% of graded US stocks.
- AMST's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 537th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.34||52-week high||$1.05|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.38||Avg. volume||2,593,928|
|50-day MA||$0.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.41||Market Cap||10.44M|
Amesite Inc. (AMST) Company Bio
Amesite Operating Company, an artificial intelligence driven platform and course designer, provides various online products for businesses, universities and colleges, and K-12 schools. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan. Amesite Operating Company is a subsidiary of Amesite Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMST Latest Social Stream
View Full AMST Social Stream
Latest AMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMESITE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMST as an investment opportunity.
Amesite Launches Case Study Video Highlighting the Delivery of Successful, Full Scale, Global Enterprise Learning Solution for EWIE Group of Companies
DETROIT, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST), a leading artificial intelligence software company offering a cloud-based learning platform for business and education markets, announced today it launched a case study video highlighting the delivery of a successful, full scale, global enterprise learning solution for EWIE Group of Companies (EGC). The case study video features Kasey Braun, Training and Quality Manager at EGC. “Amesite’s technology relieves administrative h
We're starting off Thursday with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on!
Amesite (AMST) stock is rocketing higher on Thursday after providing materials to investors from a Jan. 18 presentation.
Nogin (NOGN) stock is on the move Thursday morning after the enterprise e-commerce company revealed results from a brand survey.
Olink (OLK) stock is falling on Thursday as investors react to the pricing of a public offering of the proteomics company's shares.
AMST Price Returns