Amesite Inc. (AMST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMST Stock Summary
- AMST has a market capitalization of $15,212,150 -- more than approximately only 1.77% of US stocks.
- AMST's went public 1.51 years ago, making it older than merely 2.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Amesite Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amesite Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UPWK, OM, AXTI, BNGO, and RCEL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AMST's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001807166.
AMST Valuation Summary
- AMST's price/earnings ratio is -9.7; this is 124.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 49 weeks, AMST's price/sales ratio has gone down 1101.7.
- AMST's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.9 over the prior 49 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMST.
AMST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMST has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.42% of graded US stocks.
- AMST's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 537th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$4.50|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.61||Avg. volume||391,090|
|50-day MA||$0.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||14.93M|
Amesite Inc. (AMST) Company Bio
Amesite Operating Company, an artificial intelligence driven platform and course designer, provides various online products for businesses, universities and colleges, and K-12 schools. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan. Amesite Operating Company is a subsidiary of Amesite Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMST Latest Social Stream
View Full AMST Social Stream
Latest AMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amesite Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMST as an investment opportunity.
Amesite Inc. (Nasdaq: AMST) ("Amesite" or the "Company"), a leading artiﬁcial intelligence software company offering a cloud-based learning platform and content creation services for business, university, nonproﬁt, and government agency learning and upskilling, today announced the pricing of its "best efforts" underwritten public offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.80 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions, for an aggregate offering
Amesite (AMST) has upsized the previously announced public offering and purchase on a best efforts basis 3.75M, shares of common stock at a price to the public of $0.80/share.Offering…
Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST), a leading artificial intelligence software company offering a cloud-based learning platform and content creation services for business, university, non-profit, and government agency learning and upskilling, announces today that Dr. Ann Marie Sastry, Amesite's Founder & CEO, will participate in the Aegis Capital Corp. Virtual Conference to be held virtually on February 23-25, 2022.
Amesite (NASDAQ:AMST) has priced its "best efforts" underwritten public offering of 3,437,500 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.80/share for an aggregate offering of ~$2.75M. Offering is expected to close on February 16, 2022. Net proceeds from the offering will be used for general corporate...
DETROIT, Feb. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Amesite Inc. (Nasdaq: AMST) ("Amesite" or the "Company"), a leading artiﬁcial intelligence software company offering a cloud-based learning platform and content creation services for business, university, nonproﬁt, and government agency learning and…
AMST Price Returns