American Tower REIT (AMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- AMT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
AMT Stock Summary
- AMT has a market capitalization of $121,918,694,406 -- more than approximately 97.95% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Tower Corp is higher than it is for about 94.62% of US stocks.
- AMT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Tower Corp are SBUX, PLD, CCI, PTR, and LIN.
- Visit AMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americantower.com.
AMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.56% higher, now standing at 55.2.
- Over the past 243 months, AMT's price/sales ratio has gone up 13.7.
- Over the past 243 months, AMT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 69.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMT.
AMT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 125.79%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.79%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 73.53%.
The table below shows AMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.95% of graded US stocks.
- AMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 101st of 445 Trading stocks.
- SACH, CTT, and LXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMT.
The table below shows AMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$269.33||52-week high||$303.72|
|Prev. close||$267.87||52-week low||$197.50|
|Day high||$271.38||Avg. volume||1,834,948|
|50-day MA||$282.76||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$255.14||Market Cap||122.58B|
American Tower REIT (AMT) Company Bio
American Tower Corporation (also referred to as American Tower or ATC) is an American real estate investment trust and an owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure in several countries worldwide and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMT Social Stream
Latest AMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Tower Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMT as an investment opportunity.
Despite a highly-leveraged balance sheet and customer concentration, Crown Castle (CCI) is well poised to witness elevated tower space demand amid high carrier network spending.
These low-cost, robust index funds provide broad market exposure to help build a wealthy retirement for retail investors.
These infrastructure stocks will gain massively from the bipartisan $1 trillion infrastructure bill.
Qualivian Investment Partners, an investment management firm, published its third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio net return of -1.4% was recorded by the fund for the third quarter of 2021, trailing the S&P 500 TR Index which had a 0.6% gain for the same period. […]
These cheap stocks in industries ranging from telecommunications to mining present an opportunity for considerable long-term gains.
AMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|