American Tower Corporation (REIT) (AMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMT POWR Grades
- AMT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.66% of US stocks.
- AMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- AMT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
AMT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $110,576,632,397, American Tower Corp has a greater market value than 97.8% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 954.68, American Tower Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of American Tower Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 4.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Tower Corp are DE, BUD, SPGI, ANTM, and INTU.
- AMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Tower Corp's official web site, go to www.americantower.com.
AMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$248.60||52-week high||$272.20|
|Prev. close||$248.88||52-week low||$197.50|
|Day high||$249.65||Avg. volume||2,184,147|
|50-day MA||$233.02||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$236.16||Market Cap||110.47B|
American Tower Corporation (REIT) (AMT) Company Bio
American Tower Corporation is a real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The firm engages in leasing of space on multi-tenant communications sites to wireless service providers, radio and television broadcast companies, wireless data and data providers, government agencies and municipalities and tenants in a number of other industries. American Tower Corporation was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
AMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for American Tower Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that American Tower Corp ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMT, they are:
- American Tower Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), American Tower Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 20.69% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMT Social Stream
Latest AMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Tower Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMT as an investment opportunity.
Penny stocks may provide the impression that you can earn multiples of your original capital since they are usually cheaply priced, but this is a dangerous illusion. If you need new equipment for your farm, or if you're looking for accessories for your pet, then Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) is the place to visit.
AMT earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Photo by Feverpitched/iStock via Getty ImagesI have always been in real estate. From the day I moved to France due to my father's real estate ventures, to going on construction sites with him as a teenager, to eventually working in private equity in Dallas, Texas, and acquiring properties in Germany...
The following slide deck was published by American Tower Corporation (REIT) in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
AMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|