American Tower REIT (AMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMT POWR Grades
- AMT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AMT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.86% of US stocks).
AMT Stock Summary
- AMT has a market capitalization of $102,912,806,431 -- more than approximately 97.91% of US stocks.
- For AMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.3% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.58 for AMERICAN TOWER CORP; that's greater than it is for 93.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICAN TOWER CORP are BP, CB, BTI, CCI, and SO.
- Visit AMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americantower.com.
AMT Valuation Summary
- AMT's price/sales ratio is 9.9; this is 106.25% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 44.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMT.
AMT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 88.29%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 95.34%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 106.55%.
The table below shows AMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.02% of graded US stocks.
- AMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.169 -- ranking 107th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CTT, GBL, and RGLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMT.
The table below shows AMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$220.79||52-week high||$282.47|
|Prev. close||$221.03||52-week low||$178.17|
|Day high||$221.93||Avg. volume||1,957,059|
|50-day MA||$217.76||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$236.31||Market Cap||102.80B|
American Tower REIT (AMT) Company Bio
American Tower Corporation (also referred to as American Tower or ATC) is an American real estate investment trust and an owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure in several countries worldwide and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMT Social Stream
Latest AMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN TOWER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMT as an investment opportunity.
According to their market capitalization, Prologis Inc., American Tower Corp. and Realty Income Corp. are the three largest real estate investment trusts ( REITs ) traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Market capitalization is the figure you get when you multiply the number of shares outstanding by the current price — it’s the market value taken as a whole. It’s important to institutional investors and traders who like to see ample liquidity in the stocks they’re involved with. Some large money will avoid market caps below a certain figure and stick with the big stuff. In addition, it’s generally good to know who the market leaders are, and this is the most basic way of telling that. Prologis Inc. (NYSE: PLD ) is the biggest of the big with a market capitalization of $112.16 billion. I...
Others are focused on income stocks, looking for potentially lower stock price appreciation in exchange for a regular cash dividend. Investors looking for yield might want to consider real estate investment trusts (REITs) and utilities as part of their portfolio.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) announced today that the press announcement of its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results is scheduled to be released to the news services at 7:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 23, 2023. In addition, the Company has scheduled a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET on February 23, 2023 to discuss its results. Conference call details are as follows: Call Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023 Call Time: 8:30 a.m. ET Call Dial in: (877)
American Tower (AMT) appears unlikely to pursue a deal to acquire Cellnex (CLNXF), according to Wells Fargo analyst, after a report in the Spanish media on Friday that the company…
Cellnex is a company and not a REIT, but it is trading at roughly 10-12 times its anticipated 2025 AFFO-equivalent. Read why I''m bullish on Cellnex stock.
AMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|