American Tower REIT (AMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- AMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AMT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.75% of US stocks).
AMT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $105,874,058,066, AMERICAN TOWER CORP has a greater market value than 97.93% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMERICAN TOWER CORP is higher than it is for about 92.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.58 for AMERICAN TOWER CORP; that's greater than it is for 93.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICAN TOWER CORP are BP, CB, CCI, BTI, and SO.
- AMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERICAN TOWER CORP's official web site, go to www.americantower.com.
AMT Valuation Summary
- AMT's price/sales ratio is 10.1; this is 676.92% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AMT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMT.
AMT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.13%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 33.45%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 27.05%.
The table below shows AMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.02% of graded US stocks.
- AMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.169 -- ranking 107th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CTT, GBL, and RGLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMT.
The table below shows AMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$222.06||52-week high||$282.47|
|Prev. close||$227.39||52-week low||$178.17|
|Day high||$225.38||Avg. volume||1,977,430|
|50-day MA||$218.30||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$235.49||Market Cap||103.39B|
American Tower REIT (AMT) Company Bio
American Tower Corporation (also referred to as American Tower or ATC) is an American real estate investment trust and an owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure in several countries worldwide and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMT Social Stream
Latest AMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN TOWER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMT as an investment opportunity.
American Tower (AMT) closed the most recent trading day at $227.39, moving +0.11% from the previous trading session.
Indeed, one of the most successful real estate investment trusts (REITs) of all, American Tower (NYSE: AMT), is the largest owner of cellular towers in the world. As a REIT, American Tower must return most of its taxable income to shareholders as dividends, and it's done so spectacularly, building a record of paybacks that includes 44 straight quarters of dividend increases. In fact, since paying $0.21 a share in the first quarter of 2012, this REIT has raised its payout by 600% to $1.56 per share as of Q4 2022.
$1,000 can go a long way toward building an effective stock portfolio that meets your personal needs for financial planning.
If you're a glass-half-full kind of person, last year's stock market sell-off presents a great opportunity, especially if you like to collect dividend income. Many stock prices are much lower, pushing dividend yields higher. Three top-notch dividend stocks that currently stand out to a few Fool.com contributors are Community Healthcare Trust (NYSE: CHCT), American Tower (NYSE: AMT), and Tanger Family Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT).
American Tower (AMT) closed at $220.79 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.11% move from the prior day.
AMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|