American Tower REIT (AMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.01% of US stocks.
- AMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AMT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.23% of US stocks).
AMT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $126,758,361,627, American Tower Corp has a greater market value than 98% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,094.38, American Tower Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.99% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.56 for American Tower Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Tower Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SCHW, UNP, HSBC, HDB, and TD.
- AMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Tower Corp's official web site, go to www.americantower.com.
AMT Valuation Summary
- AMT's price/earnings ratio is 66.1; this is 65.46% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 112.6.
- AMT's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMT.
AMT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.8%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.8%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 73.53%.
The table below shows AMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$282.80||52-week high||$289.51|
|Prev. close||$283.00||52-week low||$197.50|
|Day high||$286.64||Avg. volume||1,982,811|
|50-day MA||$270.79||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$241.10||Market Cap||128.33B|
American Tower REIT (AMT) Company Bio
American Tower Corporation (also referred to as American Tower or ATC) is an American real estate investment trust and an owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure in several countries worldwide and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. (Source:Wikipedia)
AMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for American Tower Corp. To summarize, we found that American Tower Corp ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AMT, they are:
- American Tower Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.54% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMT Social Stream
Latest AMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Tower Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMT as an investment opportunity.
AMT earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by American Tower Corporation (REIT) in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
American Tower Corporation (REIT) (AMT) CEO, Tom Bartlett on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
American Tower Corporation (REIT) (AMT) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Igor Khislavsky - VP, IR Tom Bartlett - President and CEO Rod Smith - EVP, CFO and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Ric Prentiss - Raymond James Simon Flannery - Morgan Stanley Matt...
AST SpaceMobile plans to launch satellites to offer high-speed internet to the entire world.
Two days ago, Zacks Equity Research analysts predicted that American Tower Corp. would likely beat Wall Street estimates with a strong Q2 2021 performance. It turns out that Zacks was absolutely correct in its assessment, with its quarterly funds from operations, or "FFO," easily beating Zacks'' calculations.
AMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|