American Tower REIT (AMT): Price and Financial Metrics
AMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.21||52-week high||$235.57|
|Prev. close||$169.32||52-week low||$165.91|
|Day high||$169.77||Avg. volume||2,071,568|
|50-day MA||$182.53||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$198.31||Market Cap||77.48B|
AMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMT POWR Grades
- AMT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AMT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.15% of US stocks).
AMT Stock Summary
- AMT has a market capitalization of $83,688,900,685 -- more than approximately 97.35% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 86.51, AMERICAN TOWER CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of AMERICAN TOWER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICAN TOWER CORP are SCCO, EOG, CNQ, PSA, and CB.
- AMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERICAN TOWER CORP's official web site, go to www.americantower.com.
AMT Valuation Summary
- AMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.8; this is 102.54% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- AMT's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMT.
AMT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 0.97%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 63.16%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 114.04%.
The table below shows AMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.02% of graded US stocks.
- AMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.169 -- ranking 107th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CTT, GBL, and RGLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMT.
The table below shows AMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
American Tower REIT (AMT) Company Bio
American Tower Corporation (also referred to as American Tower or ATC) is an American real estate investment trust and an owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure in several countries worldwide and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. (Source:Wikipedia)
AMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMT Social Stream
Latest AMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN TOWER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMT as an investment opportunity.
Whether you're after a high yield upfront or a dividend that can grow, these magnificent dividend stocks have you covered.
In the latest trading session, American Tower (AMT) closed at $166.21, marking a -1.84% move from the previous day.
Unraveling the Risks and Rewards of Investing in American Tower (AMT)
American Tower's (AMT) recent dividend hike portrays the company's operational strength and commitment to rewarding its shareholders handsomely.
BOSTON, September 20, 2023--American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that its board of directors has declared its quarterly cash distribution of $1.62 per share on shares of the Company’s common stock. The distribution is payable on October 27, 2023 to the stockholders of record at the close of business on October 11, 2023.
AMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|