American Tower Corporation (REIT) (AMT): Price and Financial Metrics
AMT Stock Summary
- AMT has a market capitalization of $93,491,437,615 -- more than approximately 97.96% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Tower Corp is higher than it is for about 89.74% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12, American Tower Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Tower Corp are SBUX, UN, BTI, PTR, and AXP.
- AMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Tower Corp's official web site, go to www.americantower.com.
AMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMT Price/Volume Stats
American Tower Corporation (REIT) (AMT) Company Bio
American Tower Corporation is a real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The firm engages in leasing of space on multi-tenant communications sites to wireless service providers, radio and television broadcast companies, wireless data and data providers, government agencies and municipalities and tenants in a number of other industries. American Tower Corporation was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.