American Tower REIT (AMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- AMT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.19% of US stocks).
AMT Stock Summary
- AMT has a higher market value than 97.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $114,221,938,143.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Tower Corp is higher than it is for about 94.66% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.74 for American Tower Corp; that's greater than it is for 94.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BP, SBUX, SO, DUK, and VALE.
- Visit AMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americantower.com.
AMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, AMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.56% higher, now standing at 55.2.
- Over the past 243 months, AMT's price/sales ratio has gone up 13.7.
- Over the past 243 months, AMT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 69.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMT.
AMT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.4%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.79%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.29%.
The table below shows AMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.02% of graded US stocks.
- AMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.169 -- ranking 107th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CTT, GBL, and RGLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMT.
The table below shows AMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$244.28||52-week high||$303.72|
|Prev. close||$233.25||52-week low||$220.00|
|Day high||$245.17||Avg. volume||2,006,322|
|50-day MA||$246.45||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$262.66||Market Cap||111.46B|
American Tower REIT (AMT) Company Bio
American Tower Corporation (also referred to as American Tower or ATC) is an American real estate investment trust and an owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure in several countries worldwide and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
AMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMT Latest Social Stream
View Full AMT Social Stream
Latest AMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Tower Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMT as an investment opportunity.
It's difficult to regard anything in the markets as stable this year. Some, no doubt, would even argue it's impossible. And for proof, they'd point to charts like this one of the S&P 500 year-to-date (as of close of day on Feb. 22): Yahoo Finance And this one of the...
SBA Communications' (SBAC) Q4 results are likely to reflect the benefits from elevated tower space demand amid high carrier network spending.
Investors looking for income stocks should take a look at the real estate investment trust (REIT) sector. Income investors are generally more risk-averse than growth investors and tend to concentrate on stocks with durable business models and a long history of navigating different markets. Here are two REITs that also happen to be top dividend stocks that you can feel confident buying and holding forever thanks to their great business models and long history of dividend increases.
American Tower (AMT -0.1%) Q4 earnings trailed the average analyst estimate as operating expenses jumped during the quarter that it acquired CoreSite Realty, pushing down its property gross margin and adjusted EBITDA margin. For 2022, the cell tower REIT expects adjusted FFO attributable to common shareholders of $4.535B-$4.645B vs. 2021 reported...
Publicly traded shares of successful companies have long been a way to reliably build wealth, and when you add in dividends, they can provide steady streams of income along the way as well, allowing you to profit from your investment without cashing it in. Below, in alphabetical order, is a look at stocks of five very different companies whose total return has surpassed that of the S&P 500 over the past 10 years. American Tower (NYSE: AMT) is both one of the world's largest real estate investment trusts (REITs) and owner/operators of mobile towers and other infrastructure critical to the vast telecommunications industry.
AMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|