Amerant Bancorp Inc. Cl A (AMTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMTB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AMTB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- AMTB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AMTB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
AMTB Stock Summary
- AMTB's went public 2.8 years ago, making it older than only 7.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.8 for Amerant Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.71% of US stocks.
- Amerant Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amerant Bancorp Inc are MLVF, WAFD, BANC, PROV, and BAP.
- AMTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerant Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.amerantbank.com.
AMTB Valuation Summary
- AMTB's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 28.57% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 34 months, AMTB's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.8.
- AMTB's price/earnings ratio has moved up $71.6 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMTB.
AMTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.60||52-week high||$24.40|
|Prev. close||$21.55||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$21.37||Avg. volume||68,158|
|50-day MA||$21.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.10||Market Cap||783.46M|
Amerant Bancorp Inc. Cl A (AMTB) Company Bio
Amerant Bancorp, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of financial services. It also offers deposit, credit, and wealth management solutions. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, FL.
AMTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMTB Latest Social Stream
View Full AMTB Social Stream
Latest AMTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerant Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMTB as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Amerant Bancorp Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMTB ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Simpler, smarter and easier online wealth management will help drive Amerant’s ongoing growth of assets under management (AUM)CORAL GABLES, Fla., May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amerant Bank, the second largest community bank headquartered in Florida, today announced its partnership with leading digital wealth management technology firm Marstone, Inc. With this partnership, Marstone’s platform will help empower Amerant customers to fully understand their financial position, plans and outlook, while benefiting from high-touch relationship management, which is expected to improve banking relationships further. Coupled with industry-leading technology, Amerant customers can trust their experience will be a truly proactive and personal one. “At Amerant, our clients seek sophisticated, pers...
Originated $81.5 million in Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) loans; Reached $2 billion in Assets Under Management (“AUM”)CORAL GABLES, Fla., April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amerant Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTB and AMTBB) (the “Company” or “Amerant”) today reported net income of $14.5 million in the first quarter of 2021, or $0.38 per diluted share, compared to $8.5 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2020 and $3.4 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2020. Pre-provision net revenue (“PPNR”) (non-GAAP) was $18.1 million in the first quarter of 2021, an increase from $8.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2020, and a decrease from $26.3 million in the first quarter of 2020. Annualized return on assets (“ROA”) and return on equity (“ROE”...
Amerant Mortgage, LLC, a Subsidiary of Amerant Bank, N.A., to Implement Black Knight's Trusted Empower Loan Origination System and Suite of Origination Solutions for More Efficient Mortgage Operations
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced that Amerant Mortgage, a subsidiary of Amerant Bank, the second largest community bank headquartered in Florida, with banking centers and loan production offices in Florida, Texas and New York, has agreed to use Black Knight's comprehensive Empower LOS and innovative suite of origination solutions to further strengthen and enhance its operations. To harness the benefits in a matter of months, Amerant Mortgage will use the Empower rapid implementation model, which is ideal for mid-sized lenders.
Amerant Bancorp Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call April 29, 2021
CORAL GABLES, Fla., April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amerant Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTB and AMTBB) (the “Company”), today announced it will report first quarter 2021 earnings results before the market opens on Thursday, April 29. Jerry Plush, Chief Executive Officer, and Carlos Iafigliola, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that morning at 9:00 AM ET to discuss the Company’s financial and operating results for the quarter. The conference call will be webcast live online and may be accessed through the investor relations section of the Amerant Bancorp Inc.’s website, www.amerantbank.com. The live conference call may also be accessed by dialing 866-987-6807 or 630-652-5946 (international). The conference ID number is 3657331. A replay of the webcast will be available o...
AMTB Price Returns