Amerant Bancorp Inc. Cl A (AMTB): Price and Financial Metrics
AMTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.31||52-week high||$31.09|
|Prev. close||$17.84||52-week low||$15.79|
|Day high||$19.33||Avg. volume||75,351|
|50-day MA||$18.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.28||Market Cap||652.95M|
AMTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMTB POWR Grades
- AMTB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMTB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMTB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.85% of US stocks).
AMTB Stock Summary
- For AMTB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.3% of US equities we're observing.
- AMTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.93% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AMERANT BANCORP INC comes in at -8.3%, a number that bests only 18.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERANT BANCORP INC are CFBK, BSRR, ISTR, BUSE, and FULT.
- Visit AMTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amerantbank.com.
AMTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AMTB's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.41% higher, now standing at 17.
- AMTB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMTB.
AMTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.24% of graded US stocks.
- AMTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 308th of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMTB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMTB, see our AMTB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.08||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
Amerant Bancorp Inc. Cl A (AMTB) Company Bio
Amerant Bancorp, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of financial services. It also offers deposit, credit, and wealth management solutions. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMTB Latest Social Stream
View Full AMTB Social Stream
Latest AMTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERANT BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMTB as an investment opportunity.
Amerant Bancorp (NASDAQ:AMTB) Has Affirmed Its Dividend Of $0.09
The board of Amerant Bancorp Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMTB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.09 per share on the...
Amerant Bancorp Inc. Appoints Sharymar Calderón as Chief Financial Officer
Promotion demonstrates the strength of hiring and development underway at AmerantCORAL GABLES, Fla., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amerant Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTB) (the “Company” or “Amerant”) and its subsidiary, Amerant Bank, the largest community bank headquartered in Florida, announced today that Sharymar Calderón, CPA, will become Executive Vice President (EVP), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Company and the Bank effective June 1, 2023. Calderón has served as Senior Vice Preside
Amerant Bancorp (NASDAQ:AMTB) Has Announced A Dividend Of $0.09
The board of Amerant Bancorp Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMTB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 31st of May, with...
Amerant Bancorp Inc. Declares Dividend
CORAL GABLES, Fla., April 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amerant Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTB) (the “Company” or “Amerant”) today announced that, on April 19, 2023, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.09 per share of Amerant common stock. The dividend is payable on May 31, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 15, 2023. About Amerant Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTB) Amerant Bancorp Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida
Amerant Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.09 per Common ShareCORAL GABLES, Fla., April 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amerant Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTB) (the “Company” or “Amerant”) today reported net income attributable to the Company of $20.2 million in the first quarter of 2023, or $0.60 per diluted share, compared to net income attributable to the Company of $22.0 million(1), or $0.65 per diluted share(1), in the fourth quarter of 2022. "We continued to see strong business opp
AMTB Price Returns
Continue Researching AMTBWant to see what other sources are saying about Amerant Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Amerant Bancorp Inc (AMTB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amerant Bancorp Inc (AMTB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amerant Bancorp Inc (AMTB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...