TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (AMTD): Price and Financial Metrics
AMTD Stock Summary
- AMTD has a market capitalization of $26,665,251,927 -- more than approximately 92.31% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Td Ameritrade Holding Corp is higher than merely 15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AMTD has reported earnings growth of 54.73%, putting it ahead of 83.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMTD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNC, SLF, CCEP, DFS, and ADM.
- Visit AMTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amtd.com.
AMTD Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.54||52-week high||$57.80|
|Prev. close||$49.59||52-week low||$32.69|
|Day high||$49.70||Avg. volume||3,992,097|
|50-day MA||$50.15||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$47.41||Market Cap||26.78B|
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (AMTD) Company Bio
TD Ameritrade provides securities brokerage services and related technology-based financial services to retail investors, traders, and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) in the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
AMTD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Td Ameritrade Holding Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Td Ameritrade Holding Corp ranked in the 91st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1776.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Td Ameritrade Holding Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Td Ameritrade Holding Corp over the past 5.73 years is 0.73%; that's higher than 90.78% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- AMTD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|