TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (AMTD): Price and Financial Metrics
AMTD Stock Summary
- AMTD has a market capitalization of $21,902,544,553 -- more than approximately 91.32% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMTD is currently 2.88, higher than merely 12.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AMTD has reported earnings growth of 71.3%, putting it ahead of 85.1% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Td Ameritrade Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CNC, KR, ROK, NTRS, and ADM.
- Visit AMTD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amtd.com.
AMTD Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMTD Price/Volume Stats
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (AMTD) Company Bio
TD Ameritrade provides securities brokerage services and related technology-based financial services to retail investors, traders, and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) in the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.