Aemetis, Inc (AMTX): Price and Financial Metrics
AMTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.53||52-week high||$8.99|
|Prev. close||$4.75||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$4.73||Avg. volume||751,183|
|50-day MA||$4.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.61||Market Cap||178.71M|
AMTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.11% of US stocks.
- AMTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AMTX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.37% of US stocks).
AMTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMTX is -0.91 -- better than just 5.59% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.05 for AEMETIS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 6.06% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AEMETIS INC's share price is greater than that of 90.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEMETIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LXU, ALEX, ASPS, TRIN, and MCW.
- AMTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AEMETIS INC's official web site, go to www.aemetis.com.
AMTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AMTX's price/sales ratio is 23.08% lower, now standing at 1.
- AMTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.2 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMTX.
AMTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.15%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.82%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 41.15%.
The table below shows AMTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMTX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.83% of graded US stocks.
- AMTX's asset turnover comes in at 1.317 -- ranking 3rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CSWI, ECVT, and CGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMTX.
The table below shows AMTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMTX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMTX Social Stream
Latest AMTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEMETIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMTX as an investment opportunity.
Aemetis Receives Environmental Approval for 24-mile Pipeline Extension to Transport Biogas from Dairy Digesters to RNG Production Facility
Aemetis plans to extend its dairy biogas pipeline to 60 miles; 36 miles has already been constructed CUPERTINO, CA, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX) announced today that the Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors, upon a 4 to 0 vote, approved the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) analysis for Aemetis Biogas LLC to extend its biogas pipeline by an additional 24 miles using the public right of way. The pipeline transports biogas from dairy
(Bloomberg) -- United Airlines presents itself as the unrivaled leader in cleaner jet fuel. A recent ad campaign featuring the garbage-can-dwelling Oscar the Grouch as the airline’s new “chief trash officer” publicizes its commitment to turn banana peels and old socks into less-polluting jet fuel. In another ad, the company says it’s “investing in more sustainable aviation fuel production than any other airline in the world.”Most Read from BloombergOpenAI Board Urged by Microsoft, Investors to R
Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMTX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Aemetis, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.73, expectations were $-0.21. Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to the Aemetis Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Review Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode and a brief question-and-answer session will follow […]
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - November 10, 2023) - Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX): Stonegate Capital Partners updates coverage on Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX). To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. Key Takeaways: ...
Q3 2023 Aemetis Inc Earnings Call
AMTX Price Returns