Aemetis, Inc (AMTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMTX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMTX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AMTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AMTX Stock Summary
- Aemetis Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.06% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.77 for Aemetis Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMTX is more volatile than 98.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVG, UAN, EAF, GSL, and SHIP.
- Visit AMTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aemetis.com.
AMTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AMTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 240.11% lower, now standing at -24.8.
- Over the past 87 months, AMTX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- AMTX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMTX.
AMTX Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -15.38%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -87.96%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -55.74%.
The table below shows AMTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.99||52-week high||$27.44|
|Prev. close||$8.70||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$9.03||Avg. volume||2,788,623|
|50-day MA||$11.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.27||Market Cap||243.26M|
AMTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMTX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMTX Social Stream
Latest AMTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aemetis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMTX as an investment opportunity.
Can You Imagine How Elated Aemetis' (NASDAQ:AMTX) Shareholders Feel About Its 683% Share Price Gain?
The last three months have been tough on Aemetis, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMTX ) shareholders, who have seen the share price...
Renewable energy is the future, but we still need fossil fuels to cover our current energy needs.
Aemetis Hires Former Chevron Environmental Technical Expert for Carbon Capture and Renewable Jet/Diesel Projects
Mehagan Hopkins Joins the Aemetis Team with More than a Decade of Large Scale Environmental Regulatory Experience Related to Emissions and Climate Change CUPERTINO, CA, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX), a renewable natural gas and renewable fuels company focused on below-zero carbon intensity products, announced that regulatory expert Mehagan Hopkins has joined the company as Manager of Carbon Capture and Sequestration Regulatory and Compliance. "
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / July 8, 2021 / Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMTX): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.
AMTX Price Returns