Aemetis, Inc (AMTX): Price and Financial Metrics
AMTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMTX is -1.36 -- better than only 4.33% of US stocks.
- AMTX's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.7% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.74 for Aemetis Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MERC, LOAN, PYX, WLKP, and GAIN.
- AMTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aemetis Inc's official web site, go to www.aemetis.com.
AMTX Daily Price Range
AMTX 52-Week Price Range
AMTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$1.70|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||64,379|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||14.81M|