Aemetis, Inc (AMTX): Price and Financial Metrics
AMTX Stock Summary
- Aemetis Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.08% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMTX is currently 258.1, higher than 98.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Aemetis Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aemetis Inc are LXU, NOVA, MERC, SUNS, and EAF.
- AMTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aemetis Inc's official web site, go to www.aemetis.com.
AMTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.40||52-week high||$27.44|
|Prev. close||$22.44||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$23.94||Avg. volume||4,301,854|
|50-day MA||$16.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.09||Market Cap||607.02M|
AMTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMTX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMTX Social Stream
Latest AMTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aemetis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMTX as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / April 12, 2021 / Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMTX): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.
Aemetis (NASDAQ: AMTX), SM Energy (NYSE: SM), and Antero Resources (NYSE: AR). If you had invested $10,000 in Aemetis stock a year ago, it would be worth $522,000 today. The same amount invested in SM Energy would be worth $144,000 today, and that amount invested in Antero Resources would be worth $140,000 today.
Aemetis (AMTX) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
Thinking about trading options or stock in Kansas City Southern, Nio, Aemetis, Teladoc Health, or Daqo New Energy?
NEW YORK, March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for KSU, NIO, AMTX, TDOC, and DQ. Click a link below then choose between in-depth options trade idea report or a stock score report. Options Report – Ideal trade ideas on up to seven different…
Shares Analysis by Investing Insights covering: Amyris Inc, Clean Energy Fuels Corp, Waste Connections Inc, Aemetis Inc. Read Investing Insights 's latest article on Investing.com UK.
AMTX Price Returns
Continue Researching AMTXWant to do more research on Aemetis Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!