Aemetis, Inc (AMTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMTX POWR Grades
- AMTX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.18% of US stocks.
- AMTX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AMTX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AMTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMTX is -1.76 -- better than merely 3.54% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aemetis Inc is higher than it is for about 88.26% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.16 for Aemetis Inc; that's greater than it is for only 4.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aemetis Inc are SUP, TVTY, CSV, HTGC, and CHDN.
- Visit AMTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aemetis.com.
AMTX Valuation Summary
- AMTX's EV/EBIT ratio is -16.5; this is 190.91% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- AMTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 53.7 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, AMTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMTX.
AMTX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 110.94%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.51%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -61.13%.
The table below shows AMTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMTX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.83% of graded US stocks.
- AMTX's asset turnover comes in at 1.317 -- ranking 3rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CSWI, ECVT, and CGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMTX.
The table below shows AMTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.10||52-week high||$23.33|
|Prev. close||$6.10||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$6.29||Avg. volume||825,740|
|50-day MA||$8.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.80||Market Cap||210.94M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AMTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMTX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMTX Social Stream
Latest AMTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aemetis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMTX as an investment opportunity.
CUPERTINO, CA, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX), a leading producer of renewable natural gas and renewable biofuels, announced today that Andy Foster, President of the Aemetis Advanced Fuels business, was elected to the Board of Directors for Opportunity Stanislaus. Opportunity Stanislaus is a regional economic development agency located in Stanislaus County, the heart of California’s San Joaquin Valley. The mission of Opportunity Stanislaus is t
Renewable Energy Group (REGI) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Aemetis India to Acquire Site for Biodiesel and Sustainable Aviation Fuel Feedstock Refining Facility
India biodiesel plant adds pre-treatment facility to convert crude tallow into refined tallow for biodiesel production and export of feedstock to California CUPERTINO, CA, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX), a renewable fuels company focused on negative carbon intensity products, announced today that the Universal Biofuels subsidiary of Aemetis in Kakinada, India has agreed to acquire a site to construct a tallow oil refining facility. The refining
Aemetis Signs Agreement with Japan Airlines to Supply 90 Million Gallons of Sustainable Aviation Fuel
Fuel to be delivered to San Francisco International Airport CUPERTINO, CA, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX), a renewable fuels company focused on negative carbon intensity products, announced today that an offtake agreement has been signed with Japan Airlines (“JAL”) for 90 million gallons of blended sustainable aviation fuel (“SAF”) to be delivered over the 7 year term of the agreement. Sustainable aviation fuel provides significant environmenta
Aemetis Selects SunPower as Supplier and EPC for Keyes Plant Solar Microgrid, Zero Carbon Intensity Electricity Project; Schneider Electric to Supply Battery Storage and Microgrid Technology
SunPower to design and build the nearly 2 MW PV system with 1.25 MW of battery storage that will reduce GHG by ~8,000 MT CO2e per year for Renewable Fuels Production CUPERTINO, Calif., Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX), a leading producer of renewable natural gas and renewable fuels, announced today it has selected and signed definitive agreements with SunPower and Schneider Electric for their grid-connected, solar microgrid comprising an almost 2.
AMTX Price Returns