American Well Corp. (AMWL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMWL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AMWL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.79% of US stocks.
- AMWL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AMWL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
AMWL Stock Summary
- AMWL's went public 1.53 years ago, making it older than merely 2.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.06%, American Well Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.05% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of American Well Corp's share price is greater than that of 92.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Well Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NSTG, EGRX, NTRA, FUV, and VRCA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AMWL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001393584.
AMWL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AMWL's EV/EBIT ratio is 126.05% lower, now standing at -8.4.
- AMWL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.8 over the prior 50 weeks.
- Over the past 50 weeks, AMWL's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMWL.
AMWL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMWL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.84% of graded US stocks.
- AMWL's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 495th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMWL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.90||52-week high||$14.05|
|Prev. close||$5.21||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$5.27||Avg. volume||3,041,478|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.63||Market Cap||1.30B|
American Well Corp. (AMWL) Company Bio
American Well Corp. engages in the provision of online healthcare services. It offers a single platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, chronic care management and healthy living. The company's services include urgent care, behavioral health, breastfeeding support, chronic care, nutrition counseling, pediatrics, telestroke and virtual primary care. American Well was founded by Ido Schoenberg and Roy Schoenberg in June 2006 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMWL Latest Social Stream
View Full AMWL Social Stream
Latest AMWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Well Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMWL as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, February 24, 2022--Amwell® (NYSE: AMWL) (the "Company"), a leading enterprise software company enabling digital delivery of care for healthcare’s key stakeholders, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Telehealth giant Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) has seen its shares dip considerably in recent months, but the business is stronger than ever. In this segment of Backstage Pass, recorded on Jan. 12, Fool contributor Rachel Warren responds to a member's question about the company and one of its most well-known competitors, Amwell (NYSE: AMWL). Rachel Warren: Vihaan, he said, "Rachel, you're a big fan of Teladoc."
Virtual care companies, Teladoc (TDOC -4.0%), American Well (AMWL -4.4%) and Hims & Hers Health (HIMS -0.6%) are trading lower on Tuesday after e-commerce giant Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) announced a nationwide rollout of its telehealth service, known as Amazon Care. Amazon Care, which offers a combination of in-person and virtual care,...
Investment company Ibex Investors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Rada Electronics Industries, American Well Corp, Innovid Corp, Amazon.com Inc, JD.com Inc, sells InMode, Check Point Software Technologies, ServiceNow Inc, Match Group Inc, Amphenol Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Ibex Investors LLC.
Investment company Defender Capital, LLC. (Current Portfolio) buys Landec Corp, Mirion Technologies Inc, Altria Group Inc, Apple Inc, JPMorgan Chase, sells Nuance Communications Inc, Invesco Dynamic Software ETF, Viasat Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Defender Capital, LLC..
AMWL Price Returns