American Well Corp. (AMWL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMWL POWR Grades
- AMWL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 38.1% of US stocks.
- AMWL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- AMWL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.48% of US stocks).
AMWL Stock Summary
- AMWL's went public 1.35 years ago, making it older than just 1.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for American Well Corp; that's greater than it is for just 9.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AMWL is more volatile than 91.06% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Well Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AERI, PTE, VIVE, CERS, and PSNL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AMWL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001393584.
AMWL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AMWL's EV/EBIT ratio is 126.05% lower, now standing at -8.4.
- AMWL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.8 over the prior 50 weeks.
- Over the past 50 weeks, AMWL's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMWL.
AMWL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMWL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.84% of graded US stocks.
- AMWL's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 495th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AMWL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.25||52-week high||$43.75|
|Prev. close||$4.08||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$4.37||Avg. volume||3,904,626|
|50-day MA||$6.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.30||Market Cap||1.03B|
American Well Corp. (AMWL) Company Bio
American Well Corp. engages in the provision of online healthcare services. It offers a single platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, chronic care management and healthy living. The company's services include urgent care, behavioral health, breastfeeding support, chronic care, nutrition counseling, pediatrics, telestroke and virtual primary care. American Well was founded by Ido Schoenberg and Roy Schoenberg in June 2006 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMWL Latest Social Stream
View Full AMWL Social Stream
Latest AMWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Well Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMWL as an investment opportunity.
Christie Campus Health Adds SilverCloud Health to Mental Health Services Platform for College Students
One of the nation's leading providers of mental health services for college students has announced that it is partnering with another leader in the space to offer evidence-based, mental health therapy and wellbeing solutions to students.
Overview My tech-growth portfolio was created two years ago and became a 3-bagger in 2020 driven by NIO (NIO) and Pinterest (PINS). However, in 2021 the portfolio has continued to perform rather similar as Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest (ARKK), which means the 2020 performance has been decimated due to two...
President, co-CEO of American Well Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Roy Schoenberg (insider trades) sold 120,000 shares of AMWL on 12/21/2021 at an average price of $6.32 a share.
Telehealth Virtual Visits Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by American Well Corporation, MDLive, Doctor on Demand
Virtual visits are clinical interactions in health care that do not involve the patient and provider being in the same room at the same time. The use of virtual visits is growing rapidly in health care. Telehealth Virtual Visits Market research
American Well Corporation (NYSE:AMWL) has seen 4.16 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $1.51B, closed the last trade at $6.40 per share which meant it gained $0.3 on the day or 4.92% during that session. The AMWL stock price is -583.59% off its 52-week high price of $43.75 American Well Corporation (AMWL) Shares Are Down -74.73% YTD Read More »
AMWL Price Returns