AutoNation, Inc. (AN): Price and Financial Metrics
AN Stock Summary
- Autonation Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.83% of US listed stocks.
- Autonation Inc's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.07% of US equities in our set.
- AN's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TECD, MSM, INGR, MAN, and JWN.
- Visit AN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autonation.com.
AN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.95||52-week high||$53.19|
|Prev. close||$50.68||52-week low||$32.83|
|Day high||$51.05||Avg. volume||736,393|
|50-day MA||$50.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.24||Market Cap||4.55B|
AutoNation, Inc. (AN) Company Bio
AutoNation provides new and used automotive and spare parts retail services in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Domestic, Import, and Premium Luxury. The company is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.