Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET): Price and Financial Metrics
ANET Stock Summary
- ANET has a market capitalization of $16,302,793,706 -- more than approximately 88.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 141.67%, Arista Networks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.53% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ANET has reported earnings growth of 272.54%, putting it ahead of 95.37% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arista Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MLNX, CDNS, EXEL, XLNX, and STX.
- Visit ANET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arista.com.
ANET Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.87||52-week high||$331.27|
|Prev. close||$219.25||52-week low||$173.31|
|Day high||$222.72||Avg. volume||626,758|
|50-day MA||$199.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$241.61||Market Cap||16.95B|
Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET) Company Bio
Arista Networks delivers software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center and computing environments. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.