Arista Network Inc. (ANET): Price and Financial Metrics
ANET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$180.34||52-week high||$198.70|
|Prev. close||$177.86||52-week low||$98.20|
|Day high||$181.52||Avg. volume||2,841,504|
|50-day MA||$180.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.37||Market Cap||55.83B|
ANET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANET POWR Grades
- ANET scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.75% of US stocks.
- ANET's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ANET's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.32% of US stocks).
ANET Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $57,588,188,793, ARISTA NETWORKS INC has a greater market value than 96.04% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANET is currently 58.58, higher than 94.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARISTA NETWORKS INC is higher than it is for about merely 9.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARISTA NETWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MRVL, CDNS, SWKS, SYNA, and REGN.
- Visit ANET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arista.com.
ANET Valuation Summary
- ANET's price/earnings ratio is 33.5; this is 28.11% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 113 months, ANET's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 36.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANET.
ANET Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 91.28%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.59%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 245.36%.
The table below shows ANET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANET has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.95% of graded US stocks.
- ANET's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 53rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- EXTR, IBM, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANET.
The table below shows ANET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Arista Network Inc. (ANET) Company Bio
Arista Networks (formerly Arastra) is an American computer networking company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company designs and sells multilayer network switches to deliver software-defined networking (SDN) for large datacenter, cloud computing, high-performance computing, and high-frequency trading environments. These products include 10/25/40/50/100 Gigabit Ethernet low-latency cut-through switches, including the 7124SX, which remained the fastest switch using SFP+ optics through September 2012, with its sub-500 nanosecond (ns) latency, and the 7500 series, Arista's modular 10G/40G/100Gbit/s switch. Arista's own Linux-based network operating system, Extensible Operating System (EOS), runs on all Arista products. (Source:Wikipedia)
ANET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANET Latest Social Stream
View Full ANET Social Stream
Latest ANET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARISTA NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANET as an investment opportunity.
Carrier (CARR) partners with relayr to offer Refrigeration-as-a-service to the food retail industry.
Based on the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), Arista Networks (ANET) should be added to one's portfolio. Wall Street analysts' overly optimistic recommendations cast doubt on the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric. So, is the stock worth buying?
NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) bolsters its R&D efforts in Europe with new grants and planned investments.
Trimble (TRMB) unveils Appian Daily Planner, a cloud-based solution for fleet owners, enhancing efficiency and asset utilization in multi-stop routes.
Arista Networks (ANET) closed at $182.75 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.13% move from the prior day.
ANET Price Returns