Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANET POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ANET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.96% of US stocks.
- ANET's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 170 days.
- ANET ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ANET Stock Summary
- ANET has a higher market value than 92.76% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $36,932,413,480.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 247.53, Arista Networks Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.06% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Arista Networks Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arista Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XLNX, SWKS, ANSS, ROKU, and ADSK.
- Visit ANET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arista.com.
ANET Valuation Summary
- ANET's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.2; this is 0.16% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 88 months, ANET's price/earnings ratio has gone down 108.2.
- ANET's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 32.3 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANET.
ANET Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 90.4%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.13%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.12%.
The table below shows ANET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANET has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.95% of graded US stocks.
- ANET's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 53rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- EXTR, IBM, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANET.
The table below shows ANET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.19||52-week high||$148.57|
|Prev. close||$117.92||52-week low||$65.52|
|Day high||$120.39||Avg. volume||2,128,747|
|50-day MA||$130.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.05||Market Cap||36.93B|
Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET) Company Bio
Arista Networks delivers software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center and computing environments. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANET Latest Social Stream
View Full ANET Social Stream
Latest ANET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arista Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANET as an investment opportunity.
Arista (ANET), T-Mobile (TMUS) and BCE are poised to benefit from higher demand for scalable infrastructure for seamless connectivity amid a wide proliferation of IoT and a steady pace of 5G rollout.
In the latest trading session, Arista Networks (ANET) closed at $117.95, marking a +0.86% move from the previous day.
Ciena (NYSE:CIEN) is one of the leading providers of network infrastructure solutions for telecom, datacenter, and cloud environments. Their innovative product portfolio solidifies their market leadership and is on track to give their shareholders a growing top line, better margins, and more free cash flow. It is well positioned to...
Bethesda, MD, based Investment company Macroview Investment Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard High Dividend Yield Indx ETF, iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, SPDR Biotech ETF, Microsoft Corp, iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, sells Semler Scientific Inc, Janus Henderson Short Duration Income ETF, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, iShares Core U.S.
New York, NY, based Investment company Braun Stacey Associates Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Marvell Technology Inc, Arista Networks Inc, Lamar Advertising Co, Netflix Inc, Signet Jewelers, sells Adobe Inc, Vertiv Holdings Co, Comcast Corp, PayPal Holdings Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Braun Stacey Associates Inc.
ANET Price Returns