Arista Network Inc. (ANET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANET POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ANET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- ANET's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ANET ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ANET Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,629,712,569, ARISTA NETWORKS INC has a greater market value than 93.85% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANET is currently 58.49, higher than 92.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ANET, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.85% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNPS, SWKS, SYNA, ARGX, and STOK.
- ANET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARISTA NETWORKS INC's official web site, go to www.arista.com.
ANET Valuation Summary
- ANET's price/sales ratio is 9.8; this is 250% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ANET's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANET.
ANET Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 91.28%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.59%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 245.36%.
The table below shows ANET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANET has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.95% of graded US stocks.
- ANET's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 53rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- EXTR, IBM, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANET.
The table below shows ANET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.69||52-week high||$143.57|
|Prev. close||$131.96||52-week low||$89.11|
|Day high||$132.74||Avg. volume||2,315,658|
|50-day MA||$124.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$115.54||Market Cap||39.63B|
Arista Network Inc. (ANET) Company Bio
Arista Networks (formerly Arastra) is an American computer networking company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company designs and sells multilayer network switches to deliver software-defined networking (SDN) for large datacenter, cloud computing, high-performance computing, and high-frequency trading environments. These products include 10/25/40/50/100 Gigabit Ethernet low-latency cut-through switches, including the 7124SX, which remained the fastest switch using SFP+ optics through September 2012, with its sub-500 nanosecond (ns) latency, and the 7500 series, Arista's modular 10G/40G/100Gbit/s switch. Arista's own Linux-based network operating system, Extensible Operating System (EOS), runs on all Arista products. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ANET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANET Latest Social Stream
View Full ANET Social Stream
Latest ANET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARISTA NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANET as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Arista Networks shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
MACOM's (MTSI) first-quarter fiscal 2023 results benefit from solid momentum across the Telecom market, Data center, and industrial and defense markets.
Arista Networks' (NYSE:ANET) 32% CAGR outpaced the company's earnings growth over the same three-year period
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
Qualcomm (QCOM) surpasses first-quarter fiscal 2023 earnings estimates despite lower revenues driven by a resilient business model and strength in the automotive business.
Cirrus Logic's (CRUS) Q3 results benefit from the increasing demand for its solutions amid rising smartphone demand.
ANET Price Returns