Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANET POWR Grades
- ANET scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANET is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ANET ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ANET Stock Summary
- ANET has a market capitalization of $29,077,085,079 -- more than approximately 90.98% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Arista Networks Inc is higher than 86.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ANET, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.2% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arista Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TECH, BGNE, XLNX, PAYC, and YNDX.
- ANET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arista Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.arista.com.
ANET Valuation Summary
- ANET's price/earnings ratio is 40.9; this is 3.81% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 87 months, ANET's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- ANET's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.3 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANET.
ANET Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.59%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 227.16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 195.22%.
The table below shows ANET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$374.63||52-week high||$381.06|
|Prev. close||$377.37||52-week low||$192.96|
|Day high||$376.92||Avg. volume||503,201|
|50-day MA||$358.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$304.65||Market Cap||28.57B|
Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET) Company Bio
Arista Networks delivers software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center and computing environments. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
ANET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANET Latest Social Stream
View Full ANET Social Stream
Latest ANET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arista Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANET as an investment opportunity.
Arista Networks (ANET) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Arista Networks, Inc. ( NYSE:ANET ). The company's stock saw a...
Arista Networks (ANET) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
No summary available.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
ANET Price Returns