Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANET POWR Grades
- ANET scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANET is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ANET ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ANET Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,339,894,019, Arista Networks Inc has a greater market value than 90.75% of US stocks.
- ANET's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 545.26 -- higher than 94.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ANET, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arista Networks Inc are XLNX, SWTX, HRTX, FREQ, and MRVL.
- Visit ANET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arista.com.
ANET Valuation Summary
- ANET's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.2; this is 0.16% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 88 months, ANET's price/earnings ratio has gone down 108.2.
- ANET's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 32.3 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANET.
ANET Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -19.52%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.13%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 195.5%.
The table below shows ANET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANET has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.88% of graded US stocks.
- ANET's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 53rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- KTCC, ASUR, and EXTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANET.
The table below shows ANET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$390.52||52-week high||$396.85|
|Prev. close||$395.48||52-week low||$200.35|
|Day high||$396.85||Avg. volume||472,362|
|50-day MA||$365.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$338.10||Market Cap||29.96B|
Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET) Company Bio
Arista Networks delivers software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center and computing environments. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANET Latest Social Stream
View Full ANET Social Stream
Latest ANET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arista Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANET as an investment opportunity.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Arista Networks The Trade: Ari
Arista Networks saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating jump to 96 Tuesday, up from 94 the day before.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Arista Networks broke above a downtrend line last week and followed up on those gains today, despite a weak market.
In the battle for investment survival, you can learn a lot from judo. The first and most important lesson in that martial art is the same for the stock market: damage control.
ANET Price Returns