Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ANF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.94% of US stocks.
- ANF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ANF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ANF Stock Summary
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.33% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO has a higher such ratio than only 5.82% of stocks in our set.
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 46.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HVT, TLYS, SPWH, FOSL, and LZB.
- Visit ANF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abercrombie.com.
ANF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ANF's price/earnings ratio is 9.35% lower, now standing at 9.7.
- ANF's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANF.
ANF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -47.48%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.85%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 49.87%.
The table below shows ANF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.63% of graded US stocks.
- ANF's asset turnover comes in at 1.128 -- ranking 127th of 165 Retail stocks.
- TLYS, AEO, and GPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANF.
The table below shows ANF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.55||52-week high||$48.97|
|Prev. close||$15.43||52-week low||$14.02|
|Day high||$15.92||Avg. volume||2,094,352|
|50-day MA||$17.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.88||Market Cap||769.01M|
Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Company Bio
Abercrombie & Fitch is a global specialty retailer of high-quality, casual apparel for men, women and kids with an active, youthful lifestyle. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in New Albany, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANF Latest Social Stream
View Full ANF Social Stream
Latest ANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANF as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? In a perfect world, we'd...
CORRECTIONS Abercrombie & Fitch hasn’t recently announced corporate layoffs. A Business & Finance article on Wednesday about layoffs at Gap incorrectly said Abercrombie was among retailers that had recent corporate layoffs.
Investors need to pay close attention to Abercrombie (ANF) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) and Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) both recently disappointed investors with dismal quarterly earnings reports and soft guidance for the rest of the year. Those poor results weren't surprising since inflation has been throttling sales of clothing and other discretionary goods while boosting labor and shipping costs.
In a report released today, Kimberly Greenberger from Morgan Stanley maintained a Sell rating on Abercrombie Fitch (ANF - Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $15.27.According to TipRanks, Greenberger is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.2% and a 54.08% success rate. Greenberger covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Lululemon Athletica, Levi Strauss & Co, and American Eagle.Abercrombie Fitch has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $22.43.
ANF Price Returns