Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANF POWR Grades
- ANF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- ANF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ANF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.32% of US stocks).
ANF Stock Summary
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.83% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ANF has reported earnings growth of -305.92%, putting it ahead of just 6.87% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ANF is more volatile than 87.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBW, JMP, SCX, RAVE, and ORGO.
- ANF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Abercrombie & Fitch Co's official web site, go to www.abercrombie.com.
ANF Valuation Summary
- ANF's price/earnings ratio is 14.3; this is 31.41% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ANF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ANF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANF.
ANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.67||52-week high||$47.29|
|Prev. close||$39.62||52-week low||$9.30|
|Day high||$39.36||Avg. volume||1,598,899|
|50-day MA||$41.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.27||Market Cap||2.38B|
Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Company Bio
Abercrombie & Fitch is a global specialty retailer of high-quality, casual apparel for men, women and kids with an active, youthful lifestyle. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in New Albany, Ohio.
ANF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ANF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Abercrombie & Fitch Co ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 18.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Abercrombie & Fitch Co, consider:
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.9. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.35% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Abercrombie & Fitch Co experienced a tax rate of about 174% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 98.33% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANF Latest Social Stream
View Full ANF Social Stream
Latest ANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abercrombie & Fitch Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANF as an investment opportunity.
Juanmonino/E+ via Getty Images School starts in some regions of the U.S. as soon as next week, with other openings rolling through mid-August and a few around Labor Day, and that means a key season for softline retailers. And the latest visit from UBS to its Evidence Lab leaves it...
Express CEO Tim Baxter tells Yahoo Finance Live the retailer's turnaround remains on track. Retail investors react accordingly.
For attractive returns, investors should add broker-friendly stocks like Bassett Furniture (BSET), Peabody Energy (BTU), AutoNation (AN), Arch Resources (ARCH) and Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) to their portfolio.
Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) closed at $39.78 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.87% move from the prior day.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Best Buy, Abercrombie & Fitch, ConocoPhillips and Boot Barn
ANF Price Returns