Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): Price and Financial Metrics
ANF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ANF is 3.65 -- better than 86.08% of US stocks.
- ANF's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 494.33%, Abercrombie & Fitch Co's debt growth rate surpasses 95.57% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Abercrombie & Fitch Co, a group of peers worth examining would be APOG, BJRI, TBI, HIBB, and CWBC.
- ANF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Abercrombie & Fitch Co's official web site, go to www.abercrombie.com.
ANF Stock Price Chart More Charts
ANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.18||52-week high||$30.63|
|Prev. close||$13.70||52-week low||$12.79|
|Day high||$13.83||Avg. volume||1,998,262|
|50-day MA||$16.91||Dividend yield||6.07%|
|200-day MA||$17.06||Market Cap||827.02M|
Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Company Bio
Abercrombie & Fitch is a global specialty retailer of high-quality, casual apparel for men, women and kids with an active, youthful lifestyle. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in New Albany, Ohio.
ANF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Abercrombie & Fitch Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Abercrombie & Fitch Co ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Abercrombie & Fitch Co, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Abercrombie & Fitch Co over the past 5.51 years is -0.2%; that's better than only 11.59% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- 33% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 12.01% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 6%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|