Angion Biomedica Corp (ANGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANGN Stock Summary
- ANGION BIOMEDICA CORP's market capitalization of $21,079,592 is ahead of merely 6.89% of US-listed equities.
- ANGION BIOMEDICA CORP's stock had its IPO on February 5, 2021, making it an older stock than just 7.88% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ANGN's revenue has grown 897.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.79% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANGION BIOMEDICA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PTN, LCTX, BGRY, NBTX, and BNTC.
- Visit ANGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.angion.com.
ANGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ANGN's price/sales ratio is 86.27% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- ANGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.6 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANGN.
ANGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.85% of graded US stocks.
- ANGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.097 -- ranking 265th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ANGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$2.94|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||136,733|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||21.08M|
Angion Biomedica Corp (ANGN) Company Bio
Angion Biomedica Corp. operates as a late-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel small molecule therapeutics to address acute organ injuries and fibrotic diseases. Angion Biomedica serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGN Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGN Social Stream
Latest ANGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANGION BIOMEDICA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGN as an investment opportunity.
STOCKHOLDER ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Announces the Investigation of Angion Biomedica Corp. - ANGN
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the "M&A Class Action Firm"), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered…
Angion (ANGN) inks a definitive merger agreement with privately-held Elicio Therapeutics. The combined company's lead pipeline candidate will be ELI-002, a therapeutic cancer vaccine targeting mKRAS-driven tumors.
We're starting off Tuesday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to keep an eye on today!
Neovasc NVCN +30%. Aligos Therapeutics (ALGS) +25%. Edesa Biotech EDSA -34%. Angion Biomedica ANGN -29%.
Clinical-stage biotechnology company, Elicio Therapeutics to merge with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Angion Biomedica (ANGN) in an all-stock transaction
ANGN Price Returns