AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.44||52-week high||$24.74|
|Prev. close||$9.29||52-week low||$8.18|
|Day high||$9.64||Avg. volume||331,918|
|50-day MA||$9.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.02||Market Cap||370.39M|
ANGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGO POWR Grades
- ANGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANGO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ANGO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.05% of US stocks).
ANGO Stock Summary
- ANGO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 19.87% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 99.23%, ANGIODYNAMICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.17% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ANGO is more volatile than 82.93% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANGIODYNAMICS INC are FNA, VISL, ITI, NLS, and SEMR.
- Visit ANGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.angiodynamics.com.
ANGO Valuation Summary
- ANGO's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.8; this is 190% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ANGO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 81.5 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANGO.
ANGO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.93%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 295.21%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.14%.
The table below shows ANGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.86% of graded US stocks.
- ANGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.521 -- ranking 88th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CLPT, EW, and IVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANGO.
The table below shows ANGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANGO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ANGO, see our ANGO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO) Company Bio
AngioDynamics designs, manufactures, and sells various medical, surgical, and diagnostic devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease, and oncology in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Latham, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGO Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGO Social Stream
Latest ANGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANGIODYNAMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGO as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Sell Stocks for May 18th
ANGO, FPAY and BRDG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 18, 2023.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Dutch Bros, Chegg, Impinj and AngioDynamics
Dutch Bros, Chegg, Impinj and AngioDynamics are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Is the Options Market Predicting a Spike in AngioDynamics (ANGO) Stock?
Investors need to pay close attention to AngioDynamics (ANGO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Sell These 4 Toxic Stocks to Prevent Portfolio Losses
The basic understanding of toxic stocks can help investors avoid huge losses and derive maximum benefit from their portfolios. Some toxic stocks that investors may consider dumping are BROS, CHGG, PI and ANGO.
Zacks.com featured highlights include AngioDynamics, Definitive Healthcare, Casella Waste Systems and Enviva
AngioDynamics, Definitive Healthcare, Casella Waste Systems and Enviva are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
ANGO Price Returns
Continue Researching ANGOWant to do more research on Angiodynamics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Angiodynamics Inc (ANGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...