AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANGO POWR Grades
- ANGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.17% of US stocks.
- ANGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ANGO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.36% of US stocks).
ANGO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Angiodynamics Inc is higher than 87.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ANGO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 13.79% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50%, Angiodynamics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.38% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Angiodynamics Inc are KVHI, QGEN, MIND, JAMF, and CARS.
- ANGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Angiodynamics Inc's official web site, go to www.angiodynamics.com.
ANGO Valuation Summary
- ANGO's EV/EBIT ratio is -30.1; this is 202.73% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 210 months, ANGO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 105.7.
- Over the past 210 months, ANGO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 69.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANGO.
ANGO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -47.74%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 129.04%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.04%.
The table below shows ANGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.52% of graded US stocks.
- ANGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 93rd of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- EW, ATRS, and IVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANGO.
The table below shows ANGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.58||52-week high||$30.25|
|Prev. close||$24.23||52-week low||$10.17|
|Day high||$24.37||Avg. volume||272,152|
|50-day MA||$26.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.18||Market Cap||911.37M|
AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO) Company Bio
AngioDynamics designs, manufactures, and sells various medical, surgical, and diagnostic devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease, and oncology in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Latham, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGO Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGO Social Stream
Latest ANGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Angiodynamics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGO as an investment opportunity.
Tumor Embolization Market Growth Prospects, Key Vendors, Future Scenario Forecast to 2028 | Penumbra, Inc, Depuy Synthes, Cook, Balt Extrusion, Angiodynamics
Tumor Embolization Market study by The Insight Partners provides details about the market dynamics affecting the market, Market scope, Market segmentation and overlays shadow upon the leading market players highlighting the favorable competitive landscape and trends prevailing over the years.
AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO), a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, peripheral vascular dise
Transradial Access Market Analysis and Forecast 2028 By Keyplayers Stryker, CARDINAL HEALTH, Angiodynamics Inc., BD, Terumo Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Smiths Group plc, MEDTRONIC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Transradial access market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 2,413.79 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.80% in the
Cryoablation Devices Market to Witness Growth Acceleration by Top Key Players Like Smith & Nephew, Olympus, St. Jude, Boston, Conmed, Galil Medical, Atricure, Angiodynamics
Cryoablation Devices Market poised to witness significant growth owing to its ability to treat various diseased conditions in humans and animals. Availability of different products with customized probes for cryoablation will help boost this market over the forecast period. Other
Varicose Vein Treatment Devices Market By Treatment Type, Device, End User, and Geography Forecast till 2027 | Biolitec, AngioDynamics, Quanta System SpA, Lumenis, WONTECH, INTERmedic Technology
Varicose veins can be aesthetically displeasing. They become problematic only in case they cause pain, aching, swelling, and considerable discomfort. In severe cases, they may rupture and can lead to ulcers. Available options for the treatment of this condition have
ANGO Price Returns