AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANGO POWR Grades
- ANGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANGO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ANGO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
ANGO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.21, Angiodynamics Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 6.73% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANGO is currently 61.63, higher than 92.56% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ANGO has reported earnings growth of -475.46%, putting it ahead of just 4.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Angiodynamics Inc are EPM, CULP, INTZ, TORM, and DOGZ.
- Visit ANGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.angiodynamics.com.
ANGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.62||52-week high||$25.75|
|Prev. close||$25.33||52-week low||$8.05|
|Day high||$25.66||Avg. volume||285,213|
|50-day MA||$24.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.73||Market Cap||977.07M|
AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO) Company Bio
AngioDynamics designs, manufactures, and sells various medical, surgical, and diagnostic devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease, and oncology in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Latham, New York.
ANGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Angiodynamics Inc. To summarize, we found that Angiodynamics Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Angiodynamics Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Angiodynamics Inc over the past 5.64 years is -0.07%; that's higher than only 14.65% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Angiodynamics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -186.73. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ANGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGO Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGO Social Stream
Latest ANGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Angiodynamics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGO as an investment opportunity.
AngioDynamics (ANGO) gets 510(k) clearance from the FDA for the AlphaVac System for the non-surgical removal of thrombi or emboli from the vasculature.
AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO), a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, peripheral vascular disease, and oncology, today announced that it has received 510(k) clearance from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the AlphaVac Mechanical Thrombectomy System, an off-circuit, multi-purpose mechanical aspiration thrombectomy device for the non-surgical removal of thrombi or emboli from the vasculature.
VALENCIA, Calif. and MELBOURNE, Australia, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVITA Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: RCEL; ASX: AVH) (“AVITA Medical”), a regenerative medicine company that is developing and commercializing a technology platform that enables point-of-care autologous skin restoration for multiple unmet needs, announced today the appointment of James Corbett and Jan Stern Reed to its Board of Directors effective July 1, 2021. Mr. Corbett has approximately 40 years of leadership experience in
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. Unfortunately, there are also...
AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO), a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, peripheral vascular disease, and oncology, today announced that Jim Clemmer, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the UBS Virtual Global Healthcare Conference at 12:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, May 25, 2021.
ANGO Price Returns