AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANGO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ANGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANGO is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ANGO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 19.29% of US stocks).
ANGO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANGO is currently 75.71, higher than 93.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ANGO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.69% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.5%, Angiodynamics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.8% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Angiodynamics Inc are LFUS, KERN, PIXY, CSPI, and CARS.
- ANGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Angiodynamics Inc's official web site, go to www.angiodynamics.com.
ANGO Valuation Summary
- ANGO's EV/EBIT ratio is -30.1; this is 202.73% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 210 months, ANGO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 105.7.
- Over the past 210 months, ANGO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 69.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANGO.
ANGO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 450.65%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -81.98%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3872.29%.
The table below shows ANGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.86% of graded US stocks.
- ANGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.521 -- ranking 88th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CLPT, EW, and IVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANGO.
The table below shows ANGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.54||52-week high||$32.00|
|Prev. close||$19.35||52-week low||$17.56|
|Day high||$19.60||Avg. volume||284,904|
|50-day MA||$19.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.66||Market Cap||756.53M|
AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO) Company Bio
AngioDynamics designs, manufactures, and sells various medical, surgical, and diagnostic devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease, and oncology in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Latham, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANGO Latest Social Stream
View Full ANGO Social Stream
Latest ANGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Angiodynamics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANGO as an investment opportunity.
AngioDynamics to Present at the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference
LATHAM, N.Y., February 08, 2022--AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO), a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, peripheral vascular disease, and oncology, today announced that Jim Clemmer, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference at 10:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
Wilkes-barre, PA, based Investment company Riggs Asset Managment Co. Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Gold Shares ETF, SPDR Homebuilders ETF, iShares U.S.
AngioDynamics managed to deliver solid revenue growth in the second quarter despite COVID-19 headwinds.
James Clemmer Is The CEO, President & Director of AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANGO) And They Just Picked Up 3.5% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in AngioDynamics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ANGO ) should definitely note that the CEO, President...
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 867 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of September 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANGO) based on that data. […]
ANGO Price Returns