ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANIP POWR Grades
- ANIP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANIP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ANIP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.36% of US stocks).
ANIP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANIP is currently 150.1, higher than 96.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of 167.33%; that's higher than 87.98% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ANIP comes in at -35.13% -- higher than that of only 11.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc are DRQ, IDXG, WLL, BCOR, and ADMA.
- ANIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.anipharmaceuticals.com.
ANIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ANIP's EV/EBIT ratio is 285.67% lower, now standing at -54.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ANIP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ANIP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANIP.
ANIP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.31%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -27.02%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.9%.
The table below shows ANIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANIP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.89% of graded US stocks.
- ANIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.453 -- ranking 96th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NWBO, CYTR, and NAII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANIP.
The table below shows ANIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.00||52-week high||$60.23|
|Prev. close||$30.52||52-week low||$22.73|
|Day high||$31.20||Avg. volume||125,157|
|50-day MA||$29.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.23||Market Cap||535.43M|
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP) Company Bio
ANI Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company developing, manufacturing, and marketing branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Baudette, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANIP Latest Social Stream
View Full ANIP Social Stream
Latest ANIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANIP as an investment opportunity.
BAUDETTE, Minn., February 24, 2022--ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANIP) (ANI or the Company) today announced two additions to its Rare Disease Business Unit leadership team. Mary Pao, M.D., Ph.D., has been appointed Chief Medical Officer, and Elizabeth Powell, J.D., has been appointed Chief Compliance Officer and Head of Legal. These appointments build on the roster of industry experts comprising the ANI Rare Disease Business Unit executive team.
BioMarin (BMRN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 250% and 1.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Oakrum Pharma and ANI Pharmaceuticals Announce the Launch of Betaine Anhydrous Powder, the first Generic Version of Cystadane® (betaine anhydrous for oral solution) Powder, Including 180 Days of Exclusivity
Oakrum Pharma, LLC ("Oakrum Pharma"), in collaboration with ANI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ANIP), announce that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for a generic version of Cystadane®1 (betaine anhydrous for oral solution) Powder in a 180 gm bottle and granted Competitive Generic Therapy (CGT) of 180 days of exclusivity. Shipments of the generic product began in early February, 2022.
No summary available.
Investment company High Note Wealth, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys The Walt Disney Co, Uber Technologies Inc, Block Inc, VanEck Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF, iShares iBoxx $ High Yield ex Oil & Gas Corporate, sells AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF, Biogen Inc, Citrix Systems Inc, , Intel Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, High Note Wealth, LLC.
ANIP Price Returns
Continue Researching ANIPWant to do more research on Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch