ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANIP POWR Grades
- ANIP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANIP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ANIP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ANIP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ANIP is currently 26.51, higher than 79.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of only 17.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc are VIPS, TTMI, CCMP, EHTH, and DHX.
- ANIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.anipharmaceuticals.com.
ANIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ANIP's EV/EBIT ratio is 285.67% lower, now standing at -54.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ANIP's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ANIP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANIP.
ANIP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 156.46%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.96%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -83.16%.
The table below shows ANIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANIP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.54% of graded US stocks.
- ANIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.457 -- ranking 99th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EGRX, NAII, and CBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANIP.
The table below shows ANIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.22||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$27.39||52-week low||$23.55|
|Day high||$27.35||Avg. volume||57,476|
|50-day MA||$30.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.88||Market Cap||347.38M|
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP) Company Bio
ANI Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company developing, manufacturing, and marketing branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Baudette, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANIP Latest Social Stream
View Full ANIP Social Stream
Latest ANIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANIP as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ANIP ), then you'll have to look at the...
ANI Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Acceptance of Purified Cortrophin® Gel Supplemental New Drug Application for Multiple Indications Including Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Nephrotic Syndrome
BAUDETTE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANI or the Company) (Nasdaq:ANIP) today announced that the Companys supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for Purified Cortrophin® Gel (Cortrophin Gel) has been accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for review. FDAs acceptance of our sNDA for Cortrophin Gel marks a significant milestone for ANI. With a PDUFA target action date of October 29, 2021, we are one step closer to bringing a much-needed produ
(RTTNews) - ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP) on Tuesday said the FDA has accepted the company''s supplemental New Drug Application for Purified Cortrophin Gel for multiple indications including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and nephrotic syndrome. A decision by the FDA on the application is expected on October 29, 2021.
BAUDETTE, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANI or the Company) (NASDAQ: ANIP) today announced business highlights and financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter and Recent Business Highlights: The Company refiled its supplemental new drug application (sNDA) for Cortrophin® Gel with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA or the Agency) on June 29, 2021; goal date is October 29, 2021; Acquisition of Novitium Pharma LLC (Novi
ANIP earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
ANIP Price Returns
Continue Researching ANIPWant to do more research on Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch