ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP): Price and Financial Metrics
ANIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.87||52-week high||$65.89|
|Prev. close||$58.06||52-week low||$31.21|
|Day high||$57.66||Avg. volume||120,421|
|50-day MA||$59.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.64||Market Cap||1.15B|
ANIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANIP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ANIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.52% of US stocks.
- ANIP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ANIP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.63% of US stocks).
ANIP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than 86.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of -130.46%; that's higher than just 10.83% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ANIP's revenue has grown 59.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC are KLR, EVCM, XMTR, SWI, and VISL.
- ANIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.anipharmaceuticals.com.
ANIP Valuation Summary
- ANIP's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.9; this is 493.97% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ANIP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 79.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANIP.
ANIP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -32%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -162.1%.
The table below shows ANIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANIP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.89% of graded US stocks.
- ANIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.453 -- ranking 96th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NWBO, CYTR, and NAII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANIP.
The table below shows ANIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP) Company Bio
ANI Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company developing, manufacturing, and marketing branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Baudette, Minnesota.
ANIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANIP Latest Social Stream
View Full ANIP Social Stream
Latest ANIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANIP as an investment opportunity.
ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) closed at $58.06 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.41% move from the prior day.
Mirati (MRTX) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) closed at $60.53 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.9% move from the prior day.
BAUDETTE, Minn., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANI or the Company) (Nasdaq: ANIP) today announced that Nikhil Lalwani, Chief Executive Officer, and Stephen Carey, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference 2023 in New York City as follows: Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 Time: 11:40am ET Webcast: Click here To schedule a 1x1 meeting with the Company, please contact [email protected]. The live and archived webcast wi
In the latest trading session, ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) closed at $63.61, marking a +1.26% move from the previous day.
ANIP Price Returns
Continue Researching ANIPWant to do more research on Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch