ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANIP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ANIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.42% of US stocks.
- ANIP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ANIP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.21% of US stocks).
ANIP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 61.61, ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 68.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 34.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 46.38%, a number that bests 83.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC are MRAI, TKNO, AGFS, XRX, and XMTR.
- Visit ANIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anipharmaceuticals.com.
ANIP Valuation Summary
- ANIP's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ANIP's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANIP.
ANIP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -32%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -162.1%.
The table below shows ANIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANIP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.89% of graded US stocks.
- ANIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.453 -- ranking 96th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NWBO, CYTR, and NAII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANIP.
The table below shows ANIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANIP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ANIP, see our ANIP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$45.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
ANIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.62||52-week high||$45.99|
|Prev. close||$38.38||52-week low||$22.31|
|Day high||$39.98||Avg. volume||70,581|
|50-day MA||$42.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.11||Market Cap||676.00M|
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANIP) Company Bio
ANI Pharmaceuticals is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company developing, manufacturing, and marketing branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Baudette, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANIP Latest Social Stream
View Full ANIP Social Stream
Latest ANIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANIP as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Sell Stocks for March 13th
ANIP, ARCB and ARCE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on March 13, 2023.
Q4 2022 ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
ANI (ANIP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.76% and 8.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ANI Pharmaceuticals Reports Record Fourth Quarter Financial Results and Achieves Full Year 2022 Revenue Milestone; Initiates 2023 Guidance
BAUDETTE, Minn., March 09, 2023--ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANIP) (ANI or the Company) today announced business highlights and financial results for the three and 12 months ended December 31, 2022.
ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
ANI (ANIP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ANIP Price Returns
Continue Researching ANIPWant to do more research on Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ani Pharmaceuticals Inc (ANIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...