AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ANPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.07% of US stocks.
- ANPC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 157 days.
- ANPC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.13% of US stocks).
ANPC Stock Summary
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co Ltd's stock had its IPO on January 30, 2020, making it an older stock than only 1.55% of US equities in our set.
- ANPC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.08% of US stocks.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -168.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEED, ICPT, BXRX, DOMO, and BNFT.
- ANPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.anpacbio.com.
ANPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$12.09|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||325,742|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.17||Market Cap||10.78M|
AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC) Company Bio
Anpac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd., a development-stage biotechnology company, researches, develops, markets, and sells multi-cancer screening and detection tests to corporations and life insurance companies in the People's Republic of China and the United States. It also manufactures cancer differentiation analysis devices; and offers physical checkup package services. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Lishui, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
ANPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANPC Latest Social Stream
View Full ANPC Social Stream
Latest ANPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANPC as an investment opportunity.
Leading US Market Analysis and Research Firm Ranked AnPac Bio Globally Number One in Multi-Cancer Screening and Detection Test Volume
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (“AnPac Bio,” the “Company” or “we”) (ANPC), a biotechnology company with operations in the United States and China focused on early cancer screening and detection, announced today that Frost & Sullivan Company (“Sullivan”), a leading and well-known US market analysis and research firm has ranked AnPac Bio globally as number one in worldwide multiple cancer screening and detection volume in a recent research repo
AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ:ANPC) has received a written notification from the Nasdaq that the Co. is not in compliance with the minimum Market Value. Nasdaq listing rule requires companies to maintain a minimum MVPHS of $15M and that a failure to meet the MVPHS requirement exists if the deficiency continues...
AnPac Bio-Medical Science (ANPC) has received a written notification from the Nasdaq that the Co
G Medical Innovations (GMVD) +18%. Reviva Pharmaceuticals (RVPH) +14%. OPKO Health (OPK) -20%. AnPac Bio-Medical Science (ANPC) -18%.
AnPac Bio Receives NASDAQ Notification Regarding Minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares Deficiency
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (“AnPac Bio,” the “Company” or “we”) (NASDAQ: ANPC), a biotechnology company with operations in the United States and China, announced today that it has received a written notification (the "Notification Letter") from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) dated January 19, 2022 indicating that the Company is not in compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (“MVPHS”) set forth in the Nasdaq
ANPC Price Returns