Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANY POWR Grades
- ANY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 41.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANY is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ANY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ANY Stock Summary
- ANY has a market capitalization of $40,621,476 -- more than approximately only 7.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 103.74%, Sphere 3D Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.32% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ANY is more volatile than 85.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAKD, MGTI, CETX, CYD, and UFAB.
- Visit ANY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sphere3d.com.
ANY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ANY's price/sales ratio is 34.62% higher, now standing at 7.
- Over the past 92 months, ANY's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ANY's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANY.
ANY Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 82.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 53.6%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -99.01%.
The table below shows ANY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.38||52-week high||$4.49|
|Prev. close||$3.10||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$3.39||Avg. volume||4,038,647|
|50-day MA||$2.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.15||Market Cap||45.46M|
ANY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANY Latest Social Stream
View Full ANY Social Stream
Latest ANY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sphere 3D Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANY as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK , July 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The burgeoning popularity of numerous cryptocurrencies has resulted in major financial institutions, like banks, paying attention to the developments in the crypto market. In addition, fin-tech companies are now stepping into the arena. For example, PayPal recently announced plans to acquire Curv, a cryptocurrency startup based in Tel Aviv, Israel . Additionally, in October 2020 , PayPal announced its commitment to help shape the role digital currencies will play in the future of financial services and commerce. There has also been an influx of companies all around the world buying Bitcoin and accepting it as payment. In addition, from a political perspective, after the crackdown of the Chinese government on crypto mining, Bitcoin miners in China...
Gryphon Digital Mining ("Gryphon", "Gryphon Mining" or the "Company"), which previously announced it's Agreement and Plan of Merger Agreement with Sphere 3D (Nasdaq: ANY), today announced it has engaged top mining industry technical expert, Chris Ensey, who formerly led Riot Blockchain and has a history of working with major bitcoin miners. Mr. Ensey carries a long list of technical achievements, including an impressive background in cybersecurity and data protection.
ANY stock is being targeted by retail traders thanks to its high short interest; the data management play could see a big short squeeze.
So what will the stock market do today?
Gryphon Digital Mining ("Gryphon", "Gryphon Mining" or the "Company"), which recently announced that it has entered into a merger agreement with Sphere 3D (Nasdaq: ANY), today announced it has entered into an agreement to purchase 7,200 Antminer S19J Pro mining machines from Bitmain Technologies Limited ("Bitmain") for an aggregate purchase price of $48 million.
ANY Price Returns