Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ANY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.47% of US stocks.
- ANY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 113 days.
- ANY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.55% of US stocks).
ANY Stock Summary
- For ANY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ANY has reported earnings growth of 915.82%, putting it ahead of 98.05% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ANY is more volatile than 96.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPHERE 3D CORP are DAVE, MTC, SYTA, IPI, and AMEH.
- ANY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPHERE 3D CORP's official web site, go to www.sphere3d.com.
ANY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ANY's EV/EBIT ratio is 101.06% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 108 months, ANY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 41.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANY.
ANY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18359.71%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.88%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3346.67%.
The table below shows ANY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.84% of graded US stocks.
- ANY's asset turnover comes in at 0.355 -- ranking 403rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MOXC, TMX, and MSCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANY.
The table below shows ANY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.31||52-week high||$4.38|
|Prev. close||$0.32||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.34||Avg. volume||2,768,085|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.99||Market Cap||19.71M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ANY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANY Latest Social Stream
View Full ANY Social Stream
Latest ANY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPHERE 3D CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANY as an investment opportunity.
Bitcoin miner Core Scientific last year went public through a BlackRock-backed special purpose acquisition company at a $4.3bn valuation. The company is now basically a pink-sheet stock, with a market cap of $55mn, or less than one Beeple. Not exactly the career capstone that CEO Mike Levitt — a former CEO of Kayne Anderson and vice chair and partner at Apollo — would have liked.
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - November 15, 2022) - Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY) ("Sphere 3D" or the "Company"), dedicated to becoming the leading carbon-neutral Bitcoin mining company operating at an industrial scale, has appointed to its Board of Directors, Susan Harnett. Ms. Harnett is a veteran senior executive with tier-one financial companies, a FinTech expert advising and mentoring digital startups, and a champion for women leaders and women-led companies. Ms. Harnett is ...
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - November 10, 2022) - Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY) ("Sphere 3D" or the "Company"), dedicated to becoming the leading carbon-neutral Bitcoin mining company operating at an industrial scale, is pleased to announce financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.Comments from Sphere 3D CEO, Patricia Trompeter"During the third quarter, Sphere 3D made enormous strides. The task of transforming the Company and positioning it for long-term success is advan
Restructured Purchase Agreement with BitFuFuProduction for the month totaled 10.93 BitcoinTotal Bitcoin holdings were 84.92 at month endOperations achieved 114.42 BTC/EH efficiency Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - November 10, 2022) - Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY) ("Sphere 3D" or the "Company"), dedicated to becoming the leading carbon-neutral Bitcoin mining company operating at an industrial scale, provides results of its Bitcoin mining operation for the month ending October 31, 2022.CEO Com
Sphere 3D Corp. Announces Cancellation of 37.5% of the Outstanding Series H Preferred Shares and Agreement with Hertford Advisors
Cancellation of 37.5% or 36,000 of the Outstanding Series H Preferred Shares Nomination of David Danziger, CPA, CA, for election to the Board of Directors at Upcoming 2022 Annual and Special General MeetingVoting and Standstill Agreement with HertfordToronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - November 8, 2022) - Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY) ("Sphere 3D" or the "Company"), dedicated to becoming the leading carbon-neutral Bitcoin mining company operating at an industrial scale, today announced that it h
ANY Price Returns