Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ANY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- ANY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ANY Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 37.31, Sphere 3D Corp has a higher such ratio than 93.75% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.52%, Sphere 3D Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.47% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Sphere 3D Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPC, ZCMD, CNMD, BRC, and IOSP.
- Visit ANY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sphere3d.com.
ANY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ANY's price/sales ratio is 490.57% higher, now standing at 31.3.
- Over the past 93 months, ANY's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ANY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 20.4 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANY.
ANY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 94.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -96.71%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -99.14%.
The table below shows ANY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.07% of graded US stocks.
- ANY's asset turnover comes in at 0.355 -- ranking 403rd of 560 Business Services stocks.
- MOXC, NTWK, and AVCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANY.
The table below shows ANY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.00||52-week high||$11.98|
|Prev. close||$7.90||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$8.59||Avg. volume||12,043,134|
|50-day MA||$5.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.28||Market Cap||289.67M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ANY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANY Latest Social Stream
View Full ANY Social Stream
Latest ANY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sphere 3D Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANY as an investment opportunity.
Electronic Arts (EA) stock is seeing red on Wednesday following rumors that the video game company may not renew a deal for the FIFA name.
Today's news of a hosting services agreement has sent shares of Sphere 3D and ANY stock materially higher at the time of writing.
If you're looking to invest in an aggressive Bitcoin miner that takes renewable energy seriously, then consider giving ANY stock a try.
Sphere 3D and Gryphon Digital Mining made a deal with Core Scientific
Sphere 3D Corporation: Sphere 3D and Gryphon Secure Largest Single Hosting Services Deal in Core Scientific''s History
228 MW hosting agreement is largest in Core Scientific''s history, with an estimated capacity of 71,000 miners Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - October 13, 2021) - Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY)
ANY Price Returns