American Outdoor Brands Corporation (AOBC): Price and Financial Metrics
AOBC Stock Summary
- AOBC's current price/earnings ratio is 30.15, which is higher than 82.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for American Outdoor Brands Corp is higher than 94.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of American Outdoor Brands Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AOBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOLF, GCP, TNC, TRT, and IOSP.
- AOBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Outdoor Brands Corp's official web site, go to www.aob.com.
AOBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AOBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.14||52-week high||$10.94|
|Prev. close||$7.80||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$7.97||Avg. volume||1,214,313|
|50-day MA||$9.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.31||Market Cap||393.19M|
American Outdoor Brands Corporation (AOBC) Company Bio
American Outdoors Brand Corporation, formerly known as Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation, manufactures and sells firearm products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, firearms and accessories. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in Springfield, Massachusetts.