American Outdoor Brands Corporation (AOBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOBC Stock Summary
- AOBC's current price/earnings ratio is 44.16, which is higher than 83.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for American Outdoor Brands Corp is higher than 94.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of American Outdoor Brands Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Outdoor Brands Corp are ELY, KAI, CMCO, GOLF, and NVT.
- Visit AOBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aob.com.
AOBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.82||52-week high||$11.84|
|Prev. close||$10.79||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$11.84||Avg. volume||1,085,682|
|50-day MA||$9.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.41||Market Cap||650.90M|
American Outdoor Brands Corporation (AOBC) Company Bio
American Outdoors Brand Corporation, formerly known as Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation, manufactures and sells firearm products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, firearms and accessories. The company was founded in 1852 and is based in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOBC Latest Social Stream
View Full AOBC Social Stream
Latest AOBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Outdoor Brands Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOBC as an investment opportunity.
Shares of gun and ammo makers surged again Tuesday, as data showing a continued surge in firearm background checks and reports of another night of street violence helped fuel investor demand.
Shares of Digital Ally Inc. and Cemtrex Inc. powered to near one-year highs on heavy volume Monday, as the nationwide protests against police killings fueled investor interest in the security products makers.
The stock market slid in afternoon trading Thursday, causing the Dow Jones Industrial Average to close with a loss.
Once upon a time, gunmaker American Outdoor Brands (NASDAQ: AOBC) had a different name: Smith & Wesson. Last year, as you may recall, American Outdoor Brands announced plans to cut itself in half by spinning off its outdoor sporting equipment division into a separate company. Effective June 1, 2020, the company will change its name back to Smith & Wesson Brands, and adopt a new ticker symbol, "SWBI," on the Nasdaq.
SPRINGFIELD, Mass., May 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- American Outdoor Brands Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: AOBC), one of the world's leading providers of firearms and quality products for the shooting, hunting, and rugged outdoor enthusiast, today announced that it will change its name…
AOBC Price Returns
Continue Researching AOBCWant to see what other sources are saying about American Outdoor Brands Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American Outdoor Brands Corp (AOBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Outdoor Brands Corp (AOBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Outdoor Brands Corp (AOBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch