Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOSL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AOSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AOSL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AOSL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
AOSL Stock Summary
- AOSL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.11 -- higher than just 1.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, AOSL has reported earnings growth of 15,044.22%, putting it ahead of 99.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd comes in at 32.49%, a number that bests 83.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AOSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DAKT, LPX, USX, LPTH, and IMTX.
- AOSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's official web site, go to www.aosmd.com.
AOSL Valuation Summary
- AOSL's price/earnings ratio is 16.9; this is 57.11% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AOSL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 135 months.
- Over the past 135 months, AOSL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOSL.
AOSL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.33%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -21.88%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.84%.
The table below shows AOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.02||52-week high||$43.00|
|Prev. close||$26.00||52-week low||$10.96|
|Day high||$26.53||Avg. volume||296,004|
|50-day MA||$28.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.46||Market Cap||678.89M|
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL) Company Bio
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and supplies a portfolio of power semiconductors for consumer, computing, communications, and industrial markets primarily in the United States, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
AOSL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AOSL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 437.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AOSL, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 81. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 20.9% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
- AOSL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full AOSL Social Stream
Latest AOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOSL as an investment opportunity.
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited's (NASDAQ:AOSL) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
With its stock down 17% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Alpha and Omega Semiconductor...
In the latest trading session, Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (AOSL) closed at $25.67, marking a +1.62% move from the previous day.
In the latest trading session, Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (AOSL) closed at $25.31, marking a -0.67% move from the previous day.
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor to Announce Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 13, 2021--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor to Announce Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
Bull of the Day: Alpha & Omega Semi (AOSL)
AOSL Price Returns
Continue Researching AOSLWant to do more research on ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch