Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
AOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.41||52-week high||$38.87|
|Prev. close||$29.44||52-week low||$20.64|
|Day high||$29.32||Avg. volume||214,677|
|50-day MA||$31.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.10||Market Cap||785.71M|
AOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOSL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AOSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.12% of US stocks.
- AOSL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AOSL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.88% of US stocks).
AOSL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 66.28, ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AOSL is currently 40.03, higher than 90.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD is reporting a growth rate of -96.09%; that's higher than just 14.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD are PDFS, LSCC, TGTX, DCTH, and PACB.
- AOSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD's official web site, go to www.aosmd.com.
AOSL Valuation Summary
- AOSL's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 50% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 161 months, AOSL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 57.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOSL.
AOSL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -29.43%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.25%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 131.96%.
The table below shows AOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.74% of graded US stocks.
- AOSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 90th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- JBL, BDR, and POLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AOSL.
The table below shows AOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL) Company Bio
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and supplies a portfolio of power semiconductors for consumer, computing, communications, and industrial markets primarily in the United States, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
AOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full AOSL Social Stream
Latest AOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOSL as an investment opportunity.
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Announces Ultra-Low Reverse Working Voltage TVS Diode for USB4 and Thunderbolt 4 ESD Protection
SUNNYVALE, Calif., September 20, 2023--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOS) (Nasdaq: AOSL), a designer, developer, and global supplier of a broad range of discrete power devices, wide band gap power devices, power management ICs and modules, today announced the release of its AOZ8S207BLS-01 Ultra-Low Reverse Working Voltage (VRWM) transient voltage suppressor (TVS) diode. Designed to deliver extremely low capacitance and fast response time, the AOZ8S207BLS-01 TVS diode offers superior hig
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Introduces MRigidCSP™ Package Technology Strengthening its Battery Management MOSFETs
SUNNYVALE, Calif., August 29, 2023--New MRigidCSP™ Package Technology
SUNNYVALE, Calif., August 10, 2023--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ("AOS") (Nasdaq: AOSL) today announced its participation in the following upcoming investor conferences:
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Reports Financial Results for Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2023
SUNNYVALE, Calif., August 09, 2023--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ("AOS") (NASDAQ: AOSL) today reported financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended June 30, 2023.
With the technology space saturated with overpriced market ideas, these cheap semiconductor stocks will be easier on your wallet.
AOSL Price Returns
Continue Researching AOSLWant to do more research on ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch