Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOSL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AOSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.29% of US stocks.
- AOSL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AOSL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
AOSL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.17, ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.91%, ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.33% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 2,280.88%; that's higher than 98.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AMPH, PDEX, IVAC, OCUL, and SMTC.
- Visit AOSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aosmd.com.
AOSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AOSL's price/earnings ratio is 66.41% lower, now standing at 13.1.
- Over the past 136 months, AOSL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.2.
- AOSL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOSL.
AOSL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.24%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -21.88%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.98%.
The table below shows AOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.74% of graded US stocks.
- AOSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 90th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- JBL, BDR, and POLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AOSL.
The table below shows AOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.62||52-week high||$69.99|
|Prev. close||$40.08||52-week low||$23.66|
|Day high||$40.32||Avg. volume||738,072|
|50-day MA||$47.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.13||Market Cap||1.07B|
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL) Company Bio
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and supplies a portfolio of power semiconductors for consumer, computing, communications, and industrial markets primarily in the United States, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full AOSL Social Stream
Latest AOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOSL as an investment opportunity.
When a stock breaks out above the 50-Day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 20-day simple moving average. How should investors react?
Does Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (AOSL) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Alpha and Omega (AOSL) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: WESCO International, United Microelectronics, ASE Technology, Alpha and Omega Semiconductor, and Silicon Motion Technology
WESCO International, United Microelectronics, ASE Technology, Alpha and Omega Semiconductor, and Silicon Motion Technology are highlighted in this Analyst blog.
AOSL Price Returns
Continue Researching AOSLWant to do more research on ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch