Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOSL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AOSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AOSL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AOSL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
AOSL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.28, ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.74% of US stocks.
- AOSL's current price/earnings ratio is 1.86, which is higher than merely 2.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD is reporting a growth rate of 653.14%; that's higher than 97.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AOSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VIVE, PROF, QUIK, CCXI, and CERS.
- AOSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD's official web site, go to www.aosmd.com.
AOSL Valuation Summary
- AOSL's price/earnings ratio is 1.9; this is 90.21% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 149 months, AOSL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOSL.
AOSL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.58%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 135689.61%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11696.83%.
The table below shows AOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.74% of graded US stocks.
- AOSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 90th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- JBL, BDR, and POLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AOSL.
The table below shows AOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.69||52-week high||$69.99|
|Prev. close||$33.23||52-week low||$28.74|
|Day high||$33.95||Avg. volume||568,967|
|50-day MA||$37.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.73||Market Cap||923.00M|
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL) Company Bio
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and supplies a portfolio of power semiconductors for consumer, computing, communications, and industrial markets primarily in the United States, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full AOSL Social Stream
Latest AOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOSL as an investment opportunity.
If you can handle potential volatility ahead, investors can advantage the current equity discount by targeting small-cap stocks to buy.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., August 18, 2022--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ("AOS") (Nasdaq: AOSL) today announced its participation in the following upcoming investor conferences:
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (NASDAQ:AOSL) Shares?
The big shareholder groups in Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ( NASDAQ:AOSL ) have power over the company...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Alpha and Omega (AOSL – Research Report) and Femasys (FEMY – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Alpha and Omega (AOSL) Benchmark Co. analyst David Williams maintained a Buy rating on Alpha and Omega today and set a price target of $60.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $37.81. According to TipRanks.
Shares of Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (NASDAQ: AOSL) were soaring today after the company reported better-than-expected earnings and revenue in the company's fourth quarter and issued guidance that was above Wall Street's expectations. Alpha and Omega's (AOS) sales jumped 9.4% from the year-ago quarter to $194 million. The semiconductor company's non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.95 were flat compared to the year-ago quarter but easily outpaced Wall Street's consensus estimate of $0.86 for the quarter.
AOSL Price Returns
Continue Researching AOSLWant to do more research on ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch