Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOSL POWR Grades
- AOSL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- AOSL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- AOSL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
AOSL Stock Summary
- AOSL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.47 -- higher than only 6.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, AOSL has reported earnings growth of 1,135.71%, putting it ahead of 98.01% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AOSL's revenue has grown 38.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.19% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GPRO, AXTI, KN, CALX, and TAOP.
- Visit AOSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aosmd.com.
AOSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AOSL's price/earnings ratio is 66.41% lower, now standing at 13.1.
- Over the past 136 months, AOSL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.2.
- AOSL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOSL.
AOSL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 104.24%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.34%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.32%.
The table below shows AOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.74% of graded US stocks.
- AOSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.76 -- ranking 90th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- JBL, BDR, and POLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AOSL.
The table below shows AOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.10||52-week high||$50.12|
|Prev. close||$45.61||52-week low||$22.00|
|Day high||$44.73||Avg. volume||286,919|
|50-day MA||$35.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.77||Market Cap||1.14B|
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL) Company Bio
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and supplies a portfolio of power semiconductors for consumer, computing, communications, and industrial markets primarily in the United States, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full AOSL Social Stream
Latest AOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOSL as an investment opportunity.
Does Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (AOSL) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
BKE, CWK, DDS, and MRBK have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 16th.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., November 16, 2021--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOS) (Nasdaq: AOSL), a designer, developer, and global supplier of a broad range of power semiconductors, power ICs, and digital power products, today announced the release of our latest 80V Power MOSFET using patented Shield Gate Technology which is optimized for higher switching frequencies used in telecom and server power supply to achieve higher efficiency compared to the previous generation. The new 80V Power MOSFE
SUNNYVALE, Calif., November 15, 2021--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Announces Participation in 10th Annual December CEO Summit
For some time now I have been following and buying several individual stocks in the high growth semiconductor sector. Some of those stocks, such as AMD (AMD) and SMART Global Holdings (SGH), have done quite well over the past six months, and some like Qorvo (QRVO) not so much. Recently,...
AOSL Price Returns
Continue Researching AOSLWant to do more research on ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch