Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
AOSL Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 222.72%; that's higher than 93.03% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AOSL's revenue has grown 18.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 76.71% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AOSL is more volatile than 87.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AOSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMSI, ALRM, EMKR, PACB, and ACLS.
- Visit AOSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aosmd.com.
AOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.73||52-week high||$43.00|
|Prev. close||$29.94||52-week low||$8.21|
|Day high||$29.89||Avg. volume||331,447|
|50-day MA||$34.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.44||Market Cap||740.40M|
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOSL) Company Bio
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and supplies a portfolio of power semiconductors for consumer, computing, communications, and industrial markets primarily in the United States, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
AOSL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 173.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 80. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 19.76% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.46 years comes in at 0.46%; that's greater than 78.36% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full AOSL Social Stream
Latest AOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOSL as an investment opportunity.
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ( NASDAQ:AOSL ) share...
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ("AOS") (Nasdaq: AOSL) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the fiscal 2021 third quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, after the market closes. The press release will be followed by a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET, which will be open to the public. During the conference call, the company will review the financial results and discuss other business matters.
SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #AOS--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited (AOS) (Nasdaq: AOSL), a designer, developer, and global supplier of a broad range of power semiconductors, power ICs, and digital power products today, today announced a new family of active AC-DC bridge rectifiers. Aptly trademarked AlphaZBL™ for “zero bridge loss,” this new family of products virtually eliminates the bridge rectifier losses in AC-DC power supplies and adaptors. Typical end applications include high powe
Is (AOSL) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
4 Top Stocks From the Prospering Electronics Industry
AOSL Price Returns
Continue Researching AOSLWant to do more research on ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ALPHA & OMEGA SEMICONDUCTOR Ltd (AOSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!