American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
AOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.70||52-week high||$11.60|
|Prev. close||$9.78||52-week low||$6.97|
|Day high||$9.83||Avg. volume||36,964|
|50-day MA||$9.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.27||Market Cap||126.17M|
AOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOUT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AOUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AOUT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AOUT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.17% of US stocks).
AOUT Stock Summary
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC's stock had its IPO on August 21, 2020, making it an older stock than only 13.66% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.09%, AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.36% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AOUT comes in at 19.83% -- higher than that of 90.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AOUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AQB, AVNS, RKDA, SWBI, and NAOV.
- To check out AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808997.
AOUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AOUT's EV/EBIT ratio is 188.34% lower, now standing at -12.5.
- AOUT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOUT.
AOUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOUT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.17% of graded US stocks.
- AOUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.84 -- ranking 7th of 12 Defense stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AOUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT) Company Bio
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. provides outdoor products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts in the United States and internationally. The company offers hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, and personal security and defense products. Its products include shooting supplies, rests, vaults, and other related accessories; premium sportsmen knives and tools for fishing and hunting; land management tools for hunting preparedness; harvesting products for post-hunt or post-fishing activities; electro-optical devices comprising hunting optics, firearm aiming devices, flashlights, and laser grips; reloading, gunsmithing, and firearm cleaning supplies; and survival, camping, and emergency preparedness products. The company sells its products through e-commerce and traditional distribution channels under the Marksman, Defender, Harvester, and Adventure brand lanes. American Outdoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Columbia, Missouri.
AOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full AOUT Social Stream
Latest AOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOUT as an investment opportunity.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT), ("AOB") an industry leading provider of products and accessories for outdoor enthusiasts, today announced that it has secured a settlement, including a permanent injunction entered by the United States District Court for the District of Colorado on September 25, 2023, with The Allen Company, Inc. ("Allen"), related to Allen's infringement of AOB's patent rights.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, today announced that it will participate in two upcoming investor conferences in September 2023.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, today announced financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2024 ended July 31, 2023.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, today announced that it plans to release its first quarter fiscal 2024 financial results on Thursday, September 7, 2023, after the close of the market. The full text of the press release will be available on the company's website at www.aob.com under the Investor Relations section.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, today announced that BUBBA®, its leading fishing brand known for exceptional quality and innovation, will partner with Major League Fishing® (MLF), the world's largest tournament-fishing organization and premier outdoor entertainment brand. This collaboration will see BUBBA's Pro Series Smart Fish Scale (BUBBA Pro SFS™) become Major League Fishing's
AOUT Price Returns