American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOUT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AOUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AOUT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AOUT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
AOUT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.56, American Outdoor Brands Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 11.22% of US stocks.
- American Outdoor Brands Inc's stock had its IPO on August 21, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.38% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AOUT's revenue has grown -7.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Outdoor Brands Inc are NAOV, TORM, CYAN, OESX, and ADN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AOUT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808997.
AOUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AOUT's price/earnings ratio is 7.22% higher, now standing at 20.8.
- AOUT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.6 over the prior 12 months.
- AOUT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 12 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOUT.
AOUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOUT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.17% of graded US stocks.
- AOUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.84 -- ranking 7th of 12 Defense stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AOUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.31||52-week high||$36.62|
|Prev. close||$10.75||52-week low||$9.16|
|Day high||$10.84||Avg. volume||152,449|
|50-day MA||$11.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.61||Market Cap||137.66M|
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT) Company Bio
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. provides outdoor products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts in the United States and internationally. The company offers hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, and personal security and defense products. Its products include shooting supplies, rests, vaults, and other related accessories; premium sportsmen knives and tools for fishing and hunting; land management tools for hunting preparedness; harvesting products for post-hunt or post-fishing activities; electro-optical devices comprising hunting optics, firearm aiming devices, flashlights, and laser grips; reloading, gunsmithing, and firearm cleaning supplies; and survival, camping, and emergency preparedness products. The company sells its products through e-commerce and traditional distribution channels under the Marksman, Defender, Harvester, and Adventure brand lanes. American Outdoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Columbia, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full AOUT Social Stream
Latest AOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Outdoor Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOUT as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance Live anchors Brad Smith, Emily McCormick, and Rachelle Akuffo reflect back on the Sandy Hook tragedy, the recent settlement between victims' families and gun manufacturer Remington, and the firearms industry's marketing responsibilities.
Dear Partners and Friends, In the fourth quarter of 2021, Maran Partners Fund returned +3.3%, net of all fees and expenses; in full year 2021, the fund returned +53.2% net1. Over the past five years, the partnership has compounded at a rate of +22.3%, net. We had an excellent year...
Original Post Editor's Note: The summary bullets for this article were chosen by Seeking Alpha editors....
No summary available.
In a report released yesterday, Eric Wold from B.Riley Financial reiterated a Buy rating on American Outdoor Brands (AOUT – Research Report), with a price target of $37.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $20.02. According to TipRanks.com, Wold is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 25.4% and a 59.5% success rate. Wold covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment, Seaport Global Acquisition, and National Cinemedia. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for American Outdoor Brands with a $34.50 average price target.
AOUT Price Returns