American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOUT POWR Grades
- AOUT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 62.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AOUT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- AOUT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
AOUT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 3.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of -350.97%; that's higher than merely 4.89% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC comes in at -19.71%, a number that bests merely 8.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AOUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DWSN, TG, NATR, FWRD, and YCBD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AOUT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808997.
AOUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AOUT's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 25 months, AOUT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOUT.
AOUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOUT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.17% of graded US stocks.
- AOUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.84 -- ranking 7th of 12 Defense stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AOUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.43||52-week high||$26.02|
|Prev. close||$8.39||52-week low||$7.10|
|Day high||$8.49||Avg. volume||151,966|
|50-day MA||$8.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.82||Market Cap||113.44M|
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT) Company Bio
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. provides outdoor products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts in the United States and internationally. The company offers hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, and personal security and defense products. Its products include shooting supplies, rests, vaults, and other related accessories; premium sportsmen knives and tools for fishing and hunting; land management tools for hunting preparedness; harvesting products for post-hunt or post-fishing activities; electro-optical devices comprising hunting optics, firearm aiming devices, flashlights, and laser grips; reloading, gunsmithing, and firearm cleaning supplies; and survival, camping, and emergency preparedness products. The company sells its products through e-commerce and traditional distribution channels under the Marksman, Defender, Harvester, and Adventure brand lanes. American Outdoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Columbia, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full AOUT Social Stream
Latest AOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOUT as an investment opportunity.
Despite the major indices suffering huge losses last week, a number of compelling stocks to buy this week have materialized.
Shares of American Outdoor Brands (NASDAQ: AOUT) tanked 7.7% in after-hours trading on Thursday as the provider of outdoor products and accessories delivered disappointing fiscal Q1 results. American Outdoor's revenues dropped 28.1% year-over-year to $43.7 million in Q1, missing Street estimates of $1.4 million. Adjusted earnings came in at $0.01 versus analysts' expectations of $0.08 per share. However, the company's management remained "pleased" with its Q1 results "which reflect our ability to deliver net sales growth of over 31% above our pre-pandemic levels of fiscal 2020 ." AOUT's management refrained from giving any specific fiscal guidance.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, today announced financial results for the first quarter fiscal 2023 ended July 31, 2022.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, today announced that the company will participate in the CL King's Best Ideas Conference (Virtual Event) on Monday, September 12th. The company will also participate in the Lake Street 6th Annual Best Ideas Growth Big 6 Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 14th. Management is scheduled to meet with investors in one-on-one and group me
AOUT Price Returns