American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOUT POWR Grades
- AOUT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AOUT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 168 days.
- AOUT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.93% of US stocks).
AOUT Stock Summary
- American Outdoor Brands Inc's stock had its IPO on August 21, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.96% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for American Outdoor Brands Inc is higher than 93.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- AOUT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Outdoor Brands Inc are PRDO, VRA, PCYG, LWAY, and NBHC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AOUT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808997.
AOUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AOUT's price/earnings ratio is 7.22% higher, now standing at 20.8.
- AOUT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.6 over the prior 12 months.
- AOUT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 12 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOUT.
AOUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOUT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.17% of graded US stocks.
- AOUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.84 -- ranking 7th of 12 Defense stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AOUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.93||52-week high||$36.62|
|Prev. close||$15.92||52-week low||$15.47|
|Day high||$16.24||Avg. volume||158,439|
|50-day MA||$19.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.81||Market Cap||225.97M|
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT) Company Bio
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. provides outdoor products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts in the United States and internationally. The company offers hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, and personal security and defense products. Its products include shooting supplies, rests, vaults, and other related accessories; premium sportsmen knives and tools for fishing and hunting; land management tools for hunting preparedness; harvesting products for post-hunt or post-fishing activities; electro-optical devices comprising hunting optics, firearm aiming devices, flashlights, and laser grips; reloading, gunsmithing, and firearm cleaning supplies; and survival, camping, and emergency preparedness products. The company sells its products through e-commerce and traditional distribution channels under the Marksman, Defender, Harvester, and Adventure brand lanes. American Outdoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Columbia, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full AOUT Social Stream
Latest AOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Outdoor Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOUT as an investment opportunity.
In a report released yesterday, Eric Wold from B.Riley Financial reiterated a Buy rating on American Outdoor Brands (AOUT – Research Report), with a price target of $37.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $20.02. According to TipRanks.com, Wold is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 25.4% and a 59.5% success rate. Wold covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment, Seaport Global Acquisition, and National Cinemedia. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for American Outdoor Brands with a $34.50 average price target.
While American Outdoor Brands, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AOUT ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
American Outdoor Brands (NASDAQ:AOUT) had its price target cut by B. Riley from $47.00 to $37.00 in a research note released on Friday, PriceTargets.com reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock. Separately, Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of American Outdoor Brands from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research 
American Outdoor Brands (NASDAQ:AOUT) had its target price trimmed by Lake Street Capital from $40.00 to $32.00 in a research report sent to investors on Friday, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a buy rating on the stock. A number of other equities research analysts also recently commented on AOUT. Zacks Investment Research downgraded 
American Outdoor Brands (NASDAQ:AOUT) had its target price dropped by equities researchers at B. Riley from $47.00 to $37.00 in a note issued to investors on Friday, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a buy rating on the stock. B. Rileys price objective would indicate a potential upside of 103.19% from the companys current  The post American Outdoor Brands (NASDAQ:AOUT) PT Lowered to $37.00 appeared first on ETF Daily News .
AOUT Price Returns