American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AOUT POWR Grades
- AOUT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.38% of US stocks.
- AOUT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AOUT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
AOUT Stock Summary
- AOUT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.43 -- higher than merely 3.76% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, AOUT has reported earnings growth of -419.41%, putting it ahead of just 3.99% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AOUT's revenue has grown -23.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.09% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APEI, XRAY, SPNT, BVS, and DWSN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AOUT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001808997.
AOUT Valuation Summary
- AOUT's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.5; this is 117.73% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 30 months, AOUT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AOUT.
AOUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AOUT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.17% of graded US stocks.
- AOUT's asset turnover comes in at 0.84 -- ranking 7th of 12 Defense stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AOUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AOUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AOUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.73||52-week high||$17.52|
|Prev. close||$10.68||52-week low||$7.10|
|Day high||$10.80||Avg. volume||39,078|
|50-day MA||$10.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.70||Market Cap||143.03M|
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (AOUT) Company Bio
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. provides outdoor products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts in the United States and internationally. The company offers hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, and personal security and defense products. Its products include shooting supplies, rests, vaults, and other related accessories; premium sportsmen knives and tools for fishing and hunting; land management tools for hunting preparedness; harvesting products for post-hunt or post-fishing activities; electro-optical devices comprising hunting optics, firearm aiming devices, flashlights, and laser grips; reloading, gunsmithing, and firearm cleaning supplies; and survival, camping, and emergency preparedness products. The company sells its products through e-commerce and traditional distribution channels under the Marksman, Defender, Harvester, and Adventure brand lanes. American Outdoor Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Columbia, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
AOUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AOUT Latest Social Stream
View Full AOUT Social Stream
Latest AOUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AOUT as an investment opportunity.
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT) ("AOB" or the "Company"), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, on January 26, 2023, filed a complaint against The Allen Company, Inc. ("Allen") alleging repeated infringement by Allen of American Outdoor Brands' patent rights incorporated in the LEAD SLED® shooting rests; Orange Peel® shooting targets; and Ultimate Target Stand through Allen's sales of the Shottrax and Shot-Rock shootin
American Outdoor Brands Expands Lease Agreement, Schedules Quarterly Financial Release and Conference Call
American Outdoor Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: AOUT) ("AOB" or the "Company"), an industry leading provider of products and accessories for rugged outdoor enthusiasts, today announced it will expand the lease at its Columbia, Missouri headquarters and distribution center, effective as of January 1, 2024. The Company also announced that it plans to release its third quarter fiscal 2023 financial results on Thursday, March 9, 2023, after the close of the market. The full text of the press re
Schrade® knives and Rage® broadheads have collaborated to create the Schrade Enrage Series, a revolutionary line of replaceable blade knives that delivers the best of two iconic, American brands. Scheduled for launch at the ATA Show in Indianapolis (January 11-13, 2023), the Enrage Series will be available at select retailers in March 2023.
American Outdoor Brands is a durable consumer business with a catalogue of strong, niche brands. Click here for more on AOUT.
According to Benzinga Pro, during Q2, American Outdoor Brands, Inc. - Common Stock (NASDAQ: AOUT ) earned $370 thousand, a 106.5% increase from the preceding quarter. American Outdoor Brands, Inc. - Common Stock also posted a total of $54.44 million in sales, a 24.64% increase since Q1. In Q1, American Outdoor Brands, Inc. - Common Stock brought in $43.68 million in sales but lost $5.70 million in earnings. What Is Return On Invested Capital? Return on Invested Capital is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital invested by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROIC. A higher ROIC is generally … Full story available on Benzinga.com
AOUT Price Returns