Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.44% of US stocks).
AP Stock Summary
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.02% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AP has reported earnings growth of 364.01%, putting it ahead of 94.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ampco Pittsburgh Corp are GNCA, GDP, SF, CTG, and VITL.
- AP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's official web site, go to ampcopgh.com.
AP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AP's EV/EBIT ratio is 46.4% lower, now standing at 13.4.
- AP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $121 over the prior 237 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AP.
AP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.71||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$6.71||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$6.80||Avg. volume||90,371|
|50-day MA||$6.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.86||Market Cap||126.53M|
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Company Bio
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation manufactures and sells custom designed engineering products to commercial and industrial users worldwide. It operates in two segments, Forged and Cast Engineered Products, and Air and Liquid Processing. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Carnegie, Pennsylvania.
AP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ampco Pittsburgh Corp ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ampco Pittsburgh Corp, consider:
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 81.12% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ampco Pittsburgh Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 59.13% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AP Latest Social Stream
View Full AP Social Stream
Latest AP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ampco Pittsburgh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AP as an investment opportunity.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) to Present Virtually at the 11th Annual East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference on June 16th
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (the "Corporation") announced today that it would be presenting at the virtual East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference on June 16, 2021.
Trade Alert: The CEO & Director Of Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE:AP), J. McBrayer, Has Just Spent US$65k Buying 14% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that J. McBrayer, the CEO & Director of Ampco-Pittsburgh...
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (the "Corporation") announced today that it would be presenting at the G.research May Microcap Symposium on May 18, 2021.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (the "Corporation" or "Ampco-Pittsburgh") reported net sales of $86.8 million for the three months ended March 31, 2021, compared to $91.1 million for the three months ended March 31, 2020. The decrease is primarily attributable to lower shipments of mill rolls than pre-pandemic levels, offset in part by higher shipments of forged engineered products.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp. (NYSE:AP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
AP Price Returns