Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP): Price and Financial Metrics
AP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.75||52-week high||$4.00|
|Prev. close||$2.78||52-week low||$2.14|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||20,480|
|50-day MA||$2.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.95||Market Cap||54.63M|
AP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AP Stock Summary
- AP's went public 37.89 years ago, making it older than 93.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AP has reported earnings growth of -267.82%, putting it ahead of merely 5.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWL, DSKE, STAF, HGV, and SAVE.
- Visit AP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ampcopgh.com.
AP Valuation Summary
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 90.91% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AP.
AP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -561.38%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.33%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.68%.
The table below shows AP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Company Bio
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation manufactures and sells custom designed engineering products to commercial and industrial users worldwide. It operates in two segments, Forged and Cast Engineered Products, and Air and Liquid Processing. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Carnegie, Pennsylvania.
AP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AP Latest Social Stream
View Full AP Social Stream
Latest AP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AP as an investment opportunity.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE:AP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 14, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over […]
CARNEGIE, Pa., November 13, 2023--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) reported net sales of $102.2 million and $314.2 million, respectively, for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023, compared to $99.6 million and $296.7 million for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022, respectively. The increase is attributable to higher shipments for the Air and Liquid Processing segment.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
CARNEGIE, Pa., November 06, 2023--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) will hold a conference call on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Q2 2023 Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp Earnings Call
AP Price Returns