Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AP is 5.49 -- better than 92.11% of US stocks.
- AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.46% of US equities in our set.
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP are PRG, TTEC, ACEL, KD, and NEPT.
- Visit AP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ampcopgh.com.
AP Valuation Summary
- AP's EV/EBIT ratio is -48.4; this is 368.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AP.
AP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -248.53%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -62.82%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -80.13%.
The table below shows AP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.36||52-week high||$6.67|
|Prev. close||$3.34||52-week low||$2.26|
|Day high||$3.40||Avg. volume||22,406|
|50-day MA||$2.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.76||Market Cap||65.20M|
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Company Bio
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation manufactures and sells custom designed engineering products to commercial and industrial users worldwide. It operates in two segments, Forged and Cast Engineered Products, and Air and Liquid Processing. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Carnegie, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AP Latest Social Stream
View Full AP Social Stream
Latest AP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AP as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Ampco-Pittsburgh ( NYSE:AP ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$99.6m (up 23% from 3Q 2021...
CARNEGIE, Pa., November 14, 2022--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (the "Corporation" or "Ampco-Pittsburgh") reported net sales of $99.6 million and $296.7 million, respectively, for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022, compared to $81.2 million and $260.4 million for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021, respectively. The increase is primarily attributable to higher selling prices and variable-index surcharges in the Forged and Cast Engineered products and a
CARNEGIE, Pa., November 04, 2022--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) will hold a conference call on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
We're definitely into long term investing, but some companies are simply bad investments over any time frame. We don't...
AP Price Returns