Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.44% of US stocks).
AP Stock Summary
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.09% of US listed stocks.
- AP's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Ampco Pittsburgh Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 3.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DSKE, ATSG, GTLS, DLHC, and GDEN.
- Visit AP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ampcopgh.com.
AP Valuation Summary
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 82.35% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 239 months, AP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- AP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 196.6 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AP.
AP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5275.96%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.98%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -14.08%.
The table below shows AP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.85||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$4.64||52-week low||$2.95|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||72,749|
|50-day MA||$5.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.45||Market Cap||92.61M|
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Company Bio
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation manufactures and sells custom designed engineering products to commercial and industrial users worldwide. It operates in two segments, Forged and Cast Engineered Products, and Air and Liquid Processing. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Carnegie, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AP Latest Social Stream
View Full AP Social Stream
Latest AP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ampco Pittsburgh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AP as an investment opportunity.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation Ranked Among Todays Trending Stocks To Close Septembers First Trading Week
The post Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation Ranked Among Todays Trending Stocks To Close Septembers First Trading Week appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . businessman using a mobile phone to check stock market data Getty The stock market rose broadly, though incrementally, on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 advancing 0.03% and the Nasdaq NDAQ
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) to Present Virtually at the 12th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 26th
CARNEGIE, Pa., August 16, 2021--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (the "Corporation") announced today that it would be presenting at the virtual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 26, 2021.
Earnings results for Ampco-Pittsburgh , Analyst Opinion on Ampco-Pittsburgh , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:AP), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report Ampco-Pittsburgh (NYSE:AP) appeared first on .
CARNEGIE, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (the "Corporation" or Ampco-Pittsburgh) reported net sales of $92.4 million and $179.2 million, respectively, for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021, compared to $74.8 million and $165.8 million for the three and six months ended June 30, 2020, respectively. The increase is primarily attributable to higher shipments of mill rolls and higher shipments of forged engineered products. Income (loss) from operations f
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
AP Price Returns