Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AP Stock Summary
- AP's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.11% of US stocks.
- AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -58.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OZK, KD, TTEC, WD, and EFSC.
- AP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP's official web site, go to ampcopgh.com.
AP Valuation Summary
- AP's EV/EBIT ratio is -23.9; this is 252.23% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AP.
AP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.93%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.97%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -62.82%.
The table below shows AP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.63||52-week high||$6.67|
|Prev. close||$3.86||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$3.90||Avg. volume||16,384|
|50-day MA||$4.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.97||Market Cap||70.44M|
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Company Bio
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation manufactures and sells custom designed engineering products to commercial and industrial users worldwide. It operates in two segments, Forged and Cast Engineered Products, and Air and Liquid Processing. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Carnegie, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AP Latest Social Stream
View Full AP Social Stream
Latest AP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPCO PITTSBURGH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AP as an investment opportunity.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation to Present at the 12th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 24th in Chicago, IL
CARNEGIE, Pa., August 18, 2022--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (The "Corporation") announced today that J. Brett McBrayer, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 24, 2022 at The Gwen in Chicago, IL. The Corporation’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:30 am CT.
Q2 2022 Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp Earnings Call
CARNEGIE, Pa., August 10, 2022--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
CARNEGIE, Pa., August 01, 2022--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) will hold a conference call on Thursday, August 11, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Announces Final Results of Offer to Exercise Allowing Series A Warrants to be Exercised at a Reduced Price
CARNEGIE, Pa., July 22, 2022--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) ("Ampco-Pittsburgh" or the "Corporation") today announced the final results of its previously announced offer to exercise (the "Offer to Exercise") 0.4464 shares of the Corporation’s common stock, $1.00 par value per share ("Common Stock") at an exercise price of $1.7856 per Series A Warrant (or $4.00 per whole share of Common Stock). The Offer to Exercise expired at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on July 15, 2022.
AP Price Returns