Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP): Price and Financial Metrics
AP Stock Summary
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.92%, Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.78% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLHC, AEO, CKH, KIRK, and SF.
- Visit AP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ampcopgh.com.
AP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.94||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$7.46||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$7.90||Avg. volume||109,430|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.54||Market Cap||88.84M|
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Company Bio
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation manufactures and sells custom designed engineering products to commercial and industrial users worldwide. It operates in two segments, Forged and Cast Engineered Products, and Air and Liquid Processing. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Carnegie, Pennsylvania.
AP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ampco Pittsburgh Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ampco Pittsburgh Corp ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ampco Pittsburgh Corp ended up being:
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ampco Pittsburgh Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 60.47% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AP Latest Social Stream
View Full AP Social Stream
Latest AP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ampco Pittsburgh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AP as an investment opportunity.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) will hold a conference call on Thursday, March 18, 2021, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020. The Corporation expects to issue its earnings press release on Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
Is Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation's (NYSE:AP) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Ampco-Pittsburgh (NYSE:AP) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 56% over the last...
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the third quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
CARNEGIE, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (the "Corporation" or “Ampco-Pittsburgh”) reported net income for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2020, of $1.0 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, and $5.8 million, or $0.43 per diluted share, respectively. By comparison, the Corporation incurred a net loss of $(5.1) million, or $(0.40) per diluted share, and $(24.1) million, or $(1.91) per diluted share, for the same periods of the prior year which respecti
Ampco-Pittsburgh (AP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AP Price Returns
Continue Researching APWant to see what other sources are saying about Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!