Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AP Stock Summary
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.8% of US listed stocks.
- Ampco Pittsburgh Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.71% of US equities in our set.
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FWRD, DY, GOOS, TTEC, and NX.
- Visit AP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ampcopgh.com.
AP Valuation Summary
- AP's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 82.35% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 239 months, AP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- AP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 196.6 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AP.
AP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5275.96%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.73%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -82.64%.
The table below shows AP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.48||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$5.40||52-week low||$4.12|
|Day high||$5.51||Avg. volume||26,043|
|50-day MA||$5.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||104.64M|
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Company Bio
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation manufactures and sells custom designed engineering products to commercial and industrial users worldwide. It operates in two segments, Forged and Cast Engineered Products, and Air and Liquid Processing. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Carnegie, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AP Latest Social Stream
View Full AP Social Stream
Latest AP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ampco Pittsburgh Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AP as an investment opportunity.
Ampco-Pittsburgh (AP) has completely underperformed my expectations for the whole of 2021. It is down nearly 18% as opposed to an increase of over 13.85% for the S&P 500. When I wrote about AP in 2021, I expected the company would begin to continue expanding profits building off the momentum...
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
Ampco-Pittsburgh (NYSE: AP) Announces Appointment of New Leadership for Air & Liquid Systems Corporation
CARNEGIE, Pa., December 20, 2021--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) (the "Corporation" or "Ampco-Pittsburgh") today announced the appointment of David G. Anderson as President of Air & Liquid Systems Corporation ("Air & Liquid Systems"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ampco-Pittsburgh, effective January 1, 2022. Mr. Anderson succeeds Terrence W. Kenny, who has served as Air & Liquid Systems’ President since 2010 and has announced his retirement.
A number of insiders bought Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE:AP) stock last year, which is great news for shareholders
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
CARNEGIE, Pa., November 29, 2021--Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) today announced that the Buffalo Pumps Division ("Buffalo Pumps") of Air & Liquid Systems Corporation ("Air & Liquid Systems"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Corporation, has been selected by Fincantieri Marinette Marine ("FMM") to supply centrifugal pumps to be used in the construction of first-in-class, guided-missile frigates for the U.S. Navy.
AP Price Returns