Applied DNA Sciences Inc (APDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APDN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where APDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.12% of US stocks.
- APDN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 148 days.
- APDN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
APDN Stock Summary
- For APDN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of APPLIED DNA SCIENCES INC's share price is greater than that of 95.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- APPLIED DNA SCIENCES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -95.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APDN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIOC, UDMY, AUPH, WEAV, and DMTK.
- APDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPLIED DNA SCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.adnas.com.
APDN Valuation Summary
- APDN's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.6; this is 103.5% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 202 months, APDN's price/sales ratio has gone down 90.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APDN.
APDN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 34.49%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.89%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 206.44%.
The table below shows APDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APDN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.38% of graded US stocks.
- APDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.427 -- ranking 359th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GRNQ, VOLT, and FC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APDN.
The table below shows APDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.47||52-week high||$7.35|
|Prev. close||$1.47||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||134,016|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.74||Market Cap||18.98M|
Applied DNA Sciences Inc (APDN) Company Bio
Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. develops and markets DNA-based technology solutions for use in the nucleic acid-based in vitro diagnostics and preclinical nucleic-acid based drug development and manufacturing markets; and for supply chain security, anti-counterfeiting, and anti-theft technology purposes applications in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company's supply chain security and product authentication solutions include SigNature molecular tags that provide forensic power and protection for various applications and can be used to fortify brand protection efforts, and strengthen supply chain security, as well as mark, track, and convict criminals; SigNify IF portable DNA readers and SigNify consumable reagent test kits that provide definitive real-time authentication of molecular tags in the field; and CertainT Supply Chain Platform that provides proof of product claims for materials, items, or products. It also manufactures and sells COVID-19 PCR-based molecular diagnostic test kit under the LineaTM COVID-19 Assay Kit trademark; and non-diagnostic COVID-19 pooled surveillance testing to detect instances of COVID-19 in defined populations under the safeCircle trademark. In addition, the company provides preclinical contract research and manufacturing services for the nucleic acid-based therapeutic markets; and contract research services to RNA based drug and biologic customers for preclinical studies. The company was formerly known as Datalink Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. in 2002. Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Stony Brook, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
APDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APDN Latest Social Stream
View Full APDN Social Stream
Latest APDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLIED DNA SCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APDN as an investment opportunity.
Applied DNA Announces Publication of Peer-Reviewed Journal Article Validating Potential Use of linearDNA™ as a New Class of DNA-Based Vaccines
STONY BROOK, N.Y., January 05, 2023--Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: APDN) (the "Company"), a leader in PCR-based DNA technologies, today announced the publication of a peer-reviewed research article in Molecular Therapy – Methods & Clinical Development. The study, titled ‘A linear DNA vaccine candidate encoding the SARS-CoV-2 Receptor Binding Domain elicits protective immunity in domestic cats,’ supports the further development of the Company’s LinearDNA™ platform for the large-scale enzyma
Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:APDN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript December 16, 2022 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Applied DNA Sciences Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions . Please note […]
Applied DNA Sciences ( NASDAQ:APDN ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$18.2m (up 101% from FY...
STONY BROOK, N.Y., December 14, 2022--Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: APDN) ("Applied DNA" or the "Company"), a leader in PCR-based DNA technologies, today announced consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2022.
Applied DNA to Report Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results on December 14, 2022
STONY BROOK, N.Y., December 12, 2022--Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: APDN) (the "Company"), a leader in PCR-based DNA technologies, today announced that it plans to release its fiscal 2022 fourth quarter and year-end financial results after the market close on Wednesday, December 14, 2022.
APDN Price Returns
Continue Researching APDNWant to see what other sources are saying about Applied Dna Sciences Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Applied Dna Sciences Inc (APDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Applied Dna Sciences Inc (APDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Applied Dna Sciences Inc (APDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch