Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APEN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where APEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.12% of US stocks.
- APEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 152 days.
- APEN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.39% of US stocks).
APEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APEN is 16.79 -- better than 98.26% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 31.48 for Apollo Endosurgery Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.65% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Apollo Endosurgery Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIEN, PBYI, DS, CCM, and TLND.
- Visit APEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apolloendo.com.
APEN Valuation Summary
- APEN's EV/EBIT ratio is -20.6; this is 177.15% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 173 months, APEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 122.4.
- Over the past 173 months, APEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APEN.
APEN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -88.72%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.21%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.97%.
The table below shows APEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.09||52-week high||$9.01|
|Prev. close||$7.35||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$8.13||Avg. volume||461,105|
|50-day MA||$7.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.27||Market Cap||218.72M|
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN) Company Bio
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of medical devices for the treatment of obesity. The company offers endo-bariatric products, such as Orbera intragastric balloon system, a non-surgical alternative for the treatment of overweight and obese adults; and OverStitch, an endoscopic suturing system that enables endoscopic procedures by allowing physicians to place full-thickness sutures and secure the approximation of tissue through an Olympus dual-channel flexible endoscope. It also provides surgical products, including Lap-Band system, a system designed to provide minimally invasive long-term treatment of obesity; and accessories used in laparoscopic bariatric surgeries. The company is based in Austin, Texas.
APEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APEN Latest Social Stream
View Full APEN Social Stream
Latest APEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Endosurgery Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APEN as an investment opportunity.
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AUSTIN, TX / ACCESSWIRE / July 27, 2021 / Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. ("Apollo") (NASDAQ:APEN), a global leader in next-generation minimally invasive medical devices for gastrointestinal and bariatric procedures, today announced that the Company is scheduled to release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 after the market closes.
Veteran Executive Brings 30 Years of Financial and Operational Leadership ExperienceAUSTIN, TX / ACCESSWIRE / July 16, 2021 / Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. ("Apollo") (NASDAQ:APEN), a global leader in minimally invasive medical devices for gastrointestinal and bariatric procedures, today announced the hiring of Jeffrey G.
Weight Loss Diet Market Next Big Thing: Major Giants Thinique, Johnson Health Technology, Apollo Endosurgery
The Weight Loss Diet Market has witnessed continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to grow even further during the forecast period (2020-2025). The assessment provides a 360 view and insights, outlining the key outcomes of the industry. These insights help the business decision-makers to formulate better business plans and make informed 
Surgical Sutures Market Technology Progress Analysis 2021 to 2026| Apollo Endosurgery, Inc, DemeTECH Corporation, Mellon Medical B.V, oston Scientific Corporation
Surgical Sutures Market 2021 presents an in-depth assessment of the Surgical Sutures market dynamics, opportunities, future road-map, and competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook
APEN Price Returns
Continue Researching APENWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Endosurgery Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch