Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APEN POWR Grades
- APEN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.35% of US stocks.
- APEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- APEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.51% of US stocks).
APEN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $249,804,972, APOLLO ENDOSURGERY INC has a greater market value than 29.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, APOLLO ENDOSURGERY INC is reporting a growth rate of 167.81%; that's higher than 90.5% of US stocks.
- APOLLO ENDOSURGERY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.26%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 16.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APOLLO ENDOSURGERY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EKSO, PHUN, ECOR, VSAT, and XGN.
- APEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APOLLO ENDOSURGERY INC's official web site, go to www.apolloendo.com.
APEN Valuation Summary
- APEN's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.2; this is 183.72% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 190 months, APEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APEN.
APEN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 18.31%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 244.18%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.66%.
The table below shows APEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.64% of graded US stocks.
- APEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.804 -- ranking 36th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IDXG, BSGM, and ISR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APEN.
The table below shows APEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.18||52-week high||$10.30|
|Prev. close||$10.07||52-week low||$3.49|
|Day high||$10.20||Avg. volume||332,704|
|50-day MA||$6.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.52||Market Cap||423.83M|
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN) Company Bio
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of medical devices for the treatment of obesity. The company offers endo-bariatric products, such as Orbera intragastric balloon system, a non-surgical alternative for the treatment of overweight and obese adults; and OverStitch, an endoscopic suturing system that enables endoscopic procedures by allowing physicians to place full-thickness sutures and secure the approximation of tissue through an Olympus dual-channel flexible endoscope. It also provides surgical products, including Lap-Band system, a system designed to provide minimally invasive long-term treatment of obesity; and accessories used in laparoscopic bariatric surgeries. The company is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
APEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APEN Latest Social Stream
View Full APEN Social Stream
Latest APEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APOLLO ENDOSURGERY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APEN as an investment opportunity.
Buy-rated Boston Scientific's $615 million takeover of Apollo Endosurgery is a positive, says Needham
Boston Scientific Corp.'s $615 million acquisition of Apollo Endosurgery Inc. announced earlier is complementary to the former's endoscopy franchise, as it leverages its gastroenterologist call point while offering the potential for it to expand into surgical endoscopy and bariatric surgery, Needham analysts aid Tuesday. The deal is expected to have no material impact on Boston Scientific's 2023 per-share earnings but to boost it after that. Needham analysts led by Mike Matson said they would wa
Boston Scientific Corp. said Tuesday it has agreed to acquire Apollo Endosurgery Inc. for $10 a share, or about $615 million in cash. The news sent Apollo's stock, which closed Monday at $6, up 61% in premarket trade. The company has a portfolio of devices used in endoluminal surgery procedures to close gastrointestinal defects, manage gastrointestinal complications and aid in weight loss for patients suffering from obesity, and is expected to generate net sales of about $76 million in 2022. "En
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. ("Apollo") (NASDAQ:APEN), a leading minimally invasive medical device company for gastrointestinal and bariatric procedures, announced today it has entered into a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by Boston Scientific Corporation ("Boston Scientific"), a global medical technology leader, in an all-cash transaction with an enterprise value of approximately $615 million. This transaction has been unanimously approved
Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (Nasdaq: APEN) for a cash price of $10 per share, reflecting an enterprise value of approximately $615 million.1
APEN Price Returns
Continue Researching APENWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Endosurgery Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch