Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APEN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where APEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.31% of US stocks.
- APEN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.1% of US stocks).
APEN Stock Summary
- APEN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 173.78 -- higher than 85.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Apollo Endosurgery Inc comes in at 49.8%, a number that bests 81.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Apollo Endosurgery Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 14.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWI, ICHR, TWOU, TAOP, and AGE.
- APEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apollo Endosurgery Inc's official web site, go to www.apolloendo.com.
APEN Valuation Summary
- APEN's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 18.42% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- APEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 122.6 over the prior 175 months.
- Over the past 175 months, APEN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APEN.
APEN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5741.52%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.39%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.21%.
The table below shows APEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.64% of graded US stocks.
- APEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.804 -- ranking 36th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IDXG, BSGM, and ISR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APEN.
The table below shows APEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$10.39|
|Prev. close||$3.65||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$3.76||Avg. volume||163,808|
|50-day MA||$4.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.68||Market Cap||146.91M|
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN) Company Bio
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of medical devices for the treatment of obesity. The company offers endo-bariatric products, such as Orbera intragastric balloon system, a non-surgical alternative for the treatment of overweight and obese adults; and OverStitch, an endoscopic suturing system that enables endoscopic procedures by allowing physicians to place full-thickness sutures and secure the approximation of tissue through an Olympus dual-channel flexible endoscope. It also provides surgical products, including Lap-Band system, a system designed to provide minimally invasive long-term treatment of obesity; and accessories used in laparoscopic bariatric surgeries. The company is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
APEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APEN Latest Social Stream
View Full APEN Social Stream
Latest APEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Endosurgery Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APEN as an investment opportunity.
Apollo Endosurgery <
AUSTIN, TX / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2022 / Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. ("Apollo") (NASDAQ:APEN), a global leader in minimally invasive medical devices for gastrointestinal and bariatric procedures, today announced that Chas McKhann, CEO, and Jeff Black, CFO, will host investor meetings March 7-8, 2022 as part of the Cowen Healthcare Conference, taking place virtually.
Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. ( NASDAQ:APEN ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has...
No summary available.
No summary available.
APEN Price Returns
Continue Researching APENWant to see what other sources are saying about Apollo Endosurgery Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Endosurgery Inc (APEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch