Amphenol Corp. CI A (APH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where APH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.81% of US stocks.
- APH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- APH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
APH Stock Summary
- APH has a higher market value than 94.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,357,023,635.
- AMPHENOL CORP's stock had its IPO on November 8, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.17% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of AMPHENOL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROP, CTAS, ADM, PAYX, and MNST.
- APH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMPHENOL CORP's official web site, go to www.amphenol.com.
APH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, APH's price/sales ratio is 38.46% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, APH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APH.
APH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.7%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.81%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 134.4%.
The table below shows APH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.04% of graded US stocks.
- APH's asset turnover comes in at 0.748 -- ranking 95th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, HEAR, and MICT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APH.
The table below shows APH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.83||52-week high||$88.45|
|Prev. close||$69.55||52-week low||$61.67|
|Day high||$69.20||Avg. volume||2,393,484|
|50-day MA||$74.51||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$74.29||Market Cap||40.94B|
Most Popular Stories View All
APH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APH Latest Social Stream
View Full APH Social Stream
Latest APH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPHENOL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APH as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Broadcom's (AVGO) third-quarter fiscal 2022 results benefit from an increase in revenues from the Semiconductor solution and Infrastructure software segments.
In this article, we discuss 10 American stocks with high exposure to China. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 American Stocks with High Exposure to China. On top of slowing economic growth, China is facing a drought which threatens food production, leading the local authorities and the state […]
Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.
In this article, we discuss 10 best EV materials stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more EV materials stocks to buy now, go directly to 5 Best EV Materials Stocks to Buy Now. The electric vehicle industry has been battling with multiple challenges in the past few months. A post-pandemic […]
APH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|