Amphenol Corporation (APH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APH POWR Grades
- APH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- APH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
APH Stock Summary
- APH has a market capitalization of $45,743,224,920 -- more than approximately 93.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 39.04%, Amphenol Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 84.01% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Amphenol Corp's share price is greater than that of 92.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amphenol Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ROP, ADM, GPN, CTAS, and MNST.
- APH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amphenol Corp's official web site, go to www.amphenol.com.
APH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, APH's price/sales ratio is 11.32% lower, now standing at 4.7.
- APH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, APH's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APH.
APH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 38.4%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 49.19%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.57%.
The table below shows APH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.81% of graded US stocks.
- APH's asset turnover comes in at 0.756 -- ranking 91st of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BELFA, AIRG, and CTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APH.
The table below shows APH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.20||52-week high||$77.25|
|Prev. close||$75.72||52-week low||$50.85|
|Day high||$74.74||Avg. volume||2,626,143|
|50-day MA||$73.54||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$68.10||Market Cap||44.39B|
Amphenol Corporation (APH) Company Bio
Amphenol Corporation primarily designs, manufactures, and markets electrical, electronic, and fiber optic connectors worldwide. It operates through two segments, Interconnect Products and Assemblies, and Cable Products and Solutions. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Wallingford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
APH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APH Latest Social Stream
View Full APH Social Stream
Latest APH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amphenol Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APH as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Amphenol Corporation ( NYSE:APH ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
Amphenol Corporation with ticker code (APH) now have 13 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 86 and 70 and has a mean target at 78.77. Given that the stocks previous close was at 75.22 this indicates there is a potential upside of 4.7%. There is a 50 day moving average of 74.36 while the 200 day moving average is 68.78. The company has a market cap of $45,079m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="APH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Amphenol Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, primarily designs, manufactures, and markets electrical, electronic, and fiber optic connectors in the ...
The company, Amphenol, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 10/27/2021 10:52:41 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 10/27/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
New eBook from Mouser Electronics and Amphenol explores the interconnects, sensors, and antennas required for IIoT
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the authorised global distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, announces a new eBook in collaboration with Amphenol Corporation, highlighting the many applications of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) as well as the technical challenges in developing IIoT solutions. In Enabling the Industrial IoT Revolution, subject matter experts from Mouser and Amphenol offer detailed
Outlook on the Mission-Critical Interconnect Solution Global Market to 2026 - Featuring 3M, AirBorn and Amphenol Among Others
Dublin, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Mission-Critical Interconnect Solution Market - A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on End User, Application, Components, Technology, and Country - Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering.
APH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|