Amphenol Corp. CI A (APH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APH POWR Grades
- APH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.85% of US stocks.
- APH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- APH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.52% of US stocks).
APH Stock Summary
- APH has a market capitalization of $48,851,310,789 -- more than approximately 95.18% of US stocks.
- AMPHENOL CORP's stock had its IPO on November 8, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.54% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of AMPHENOL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 16.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMPHENOL CORP are ROP, NUE, FIS, CTAS, and ADM.
- Visit APH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amphenol.com.
APH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, APH's price/sales ratio is 35.71% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, APH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APH.
APH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 25.64%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.68%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.48%.
The table below shows APH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.04% of graded US stocks.
- APH's asset turnover comes in at 0.748 -- ranking 95th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LHX, HEAR, and MICT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APH.
The table below shows APH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.62||52-week high||$82.86|
|Prev. close||$82.09||52-week low||$61.67|
|Day high||$82.45||Avg. volume||2,470,065|
|50-day MA||$78.77||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$73.38||Market Cap||48.57B|
Most Popular Stories View All
APH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APH Latest Social Stream
View Full APH Social Stream
Latest APH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMPHENOL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APH as an investment opportunity.
WALLINGFORD, Conn., February 03, 2023--Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH) announced today that its Board of Directors approved the first quarter 2023 dividend on its Common Stock in the amount of $0.21 per share at its meeting held on February 2, 2023. The Company will pay this first quarter 2023 dividend on April 12, 2023 to shareholders of record as of March 21, 2023.
Amphenol ( NYSE:APH ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$12.6b (up 16% from FY 2021). Net income...
Amphenol's (APH) Q4 results reflect robust growth across broadband communications, commercial air, automotive and military markets, and moderate growth in the industrial market.
Amphenol (APH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4% and 3.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WALLINGFORD, Conn., January 25, 2023--Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH) today reported fourth quarter and full year 2022 results.
APH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|