Amphenol Corporation (APH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APH POWR Grades
- APH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- APH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
APH Stock Summary
- APH has a higher market value than 93.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $39,024,306,516.
- APH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 200.48 -- higher than 84.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Amphenol Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amphenol Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DXCM, CARR, SNPS, YUMC, and IQV.
- APH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amphenol Corp's official web site, go to www.amphenol.com.
APH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.29||52-week high||$69.62|
|Prev. close||$66.36||52-week low||$42.39|
|Day high||$66.37||Avg. volume||2,827,448|
|50-day MA||$66.33||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$61.87||Market Cap||39.62B|
Amphenol Corporation (APH) Company Bio
Amphenol Corporation primarily designs, manufactures, and markets electrical, electronic, and fiber optic connectors worldwide. It operates through two segments, Interconnect Products and Assemblies, and Cable Products and Solutions. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Wallingford, Connecticut.
APH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Amphenol Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Amphenol Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Amphenol Corp, consider:
- APH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.7% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APH Latest Social Stream
View Full APH Social Stream
Latest APH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amphenol Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APH as an investment opportunity.
Insider buying can be an encouraging signal for potential investors, especially when markets are near all-time highs. Once again, some insiders have taken advantage of initial public offerings. A couple of chief executive officers were among the insiders buying shares this past week. Conventional wisdom says that insiders and 10% owners really only buy shares of a company for one reason — they believe the stock price will rise and they want to profit from it. So insider buying can be an encouraging signal for potential investors, particularly when there is uncertainty in the markets or the markets are near all-time highs. Note that, with the earnings reporting season still underway, many insiders are prohibited from buying or selling shares. Here are some of the most noteworthy insider ...
Amphenol (APH) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH) announced today that its Board of Directors approved the second quarter 2021 dividend on its Common Stock in the amount of $0.145 per share at its meeting held on May 5, 2021. The second quarter dividend reflects the Company’s two-for-one stock split, which was distributed on March 4, 2021 and the Company will pay this dividend on July 14, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 22, 2021.
Rating Action: Moody's withdraws MTS Systems' ratings after acquisition by AmphenolGlobal Credit Research - 30 Apr 2021New York, April 30, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) has withdrawn all debt ratings of MTS Systems Corporation (MTS) after the company was acquired by Amphenol Corporation, a leading designer and producer of highly engineered electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, interconnect systems, antennas, sensors and sensor-based products.RATINGS RATIONALEPursuant to the terms of the transaction, all rated debt at MTS was repaid at closing. Please refer to the Moody's Investors Service's Policy for Withdrawal of Credit Ratings, available on its website, www.moodys.com.Moody's took the following rating actions on MTS Systems Corporation:Corporate Family Rat...
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
APH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|