Agora Inc. ADR (API): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
API POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where API ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.13% of US stocks.
- API's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- API's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.76% of US stocks).
API Stock Summary
- For API, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.42% of US equities we're observing.
- API's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.7%, AGORA INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.37% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGORA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GWH, VLDR, MTSI, TARS, and ATOM.
- Visit API's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agora.io.
API Valuation Summary
- API's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 17.39% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- API's price/sales ratio has moved down 76.6 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for API.
API's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- API has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.24% of graded US stocks.
- API's asset turnover comes in at 0.174 -- ranking 498th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows API's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
API Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
API Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$19.35|
|Prev. close||$2.94||52-week low||$2.49|
|Day high||$3.32||Avg. volume||961,723|
|50-day MA||$3.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.95||Market Cap||333.49M|
Agora Inc. ADR (API) Company Bio
Agora, Inc. provides Real-Time Engagement Platform-as-a-Service (RTE-PaaS) in the People's Republic of China, the United States, and internationally. Its RTE-PaaS offers developers with software tools to embed real-time video, voice, and messaging functionalities into applications. The company's enterprise-grade products include Real-Time Video, Real-Time Voice, Live Interactive Video and Audio Streaming, Real-Time Messaging, Real-Time Recording, Real-Time Streaming Acceleration, and various use case products that serves as building blocks for developers to embed the respective functions in applications. Its real-time engagement products are delivered through its Software-Defined Real-Time Network, which is a virtual network overlay on top of the public internet. The company offers its solutions in the areas of social, education, entertainment, gaming, enterprise, financial Services, healthcare, and Internet of Things, as well as provides customer support services. Agora, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
API Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
API Latest Social Stream
View Full API Social Stream
Latest API News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGORA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate API as an investment opportunity.
It's shaping up to be a tough period for Agora, Inc. ( NASDAQ:API ), which a week ago released some disappointing...
The Chinese enterprise software firm saw results come in below consensus in an uncertain Chinese economy.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ: API) (“Agora”), a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement APIs, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “We delivered robust operational results this quarter despite a very challenging global macroeconomic environment,” said Tony Zhao, founder, chairman and CEO of Agora. “In recent months, we have been working hard to improve our operational efficiency
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ: API) (“Agora”), a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement APIs, will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 after the close of U.S. markets on November 21, 2022. Agora will host a conference call to discuss the financial results at 5 p.m. Pacific Time / 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the same day. Details for the conference call are as follows: Event title: Agora, Inc. 3Q 20
Good morning, traders!
API Price Returns