Agora Inc. ADR (API): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
API POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where API ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.37% of US stocks.
- API's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- API's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.1% of US stocks).
API Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AGORA INC is higher than it is for about only 5.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for AGORA INC; that's greater than it is for just 8.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.25%, AGORA INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.17% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGORA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIP, VYNE, MTSI, OLED, and ABSI.
- API's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGORA INC's official web site, go to www.agora.io.
API Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, API's price/sales ratio is 12.5% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- API's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 910.6 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for API.
API's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- API has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.24% of graded US stocks.
- API's asset turnover comes in at 0.174 -- ranking 498th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows API's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
API Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
API Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$12.17|
|Prev. close||$3.22||52-week low||$2.49|
|Day high||$3.31||Avg. volume||620,836|
|50-day MA||$3.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.26||Market Cap||333.49M|
Agora Inc. ADR (API) Company Bio
Agora, Inc. provides Real-Time Engagement Platform-as-a-Service (RTE-PaaS) in the People's Republic of China, the United States, and internationally. Its RTE-PaaS offers developers with software tools to embed real-time video, voice, and messaging functionalities into applications. The company's enterprise-grade products include Real-Time Video, Real-Time Voice, Live Interactive Video and Audio Streaming, Real-Time Messaging, Real-Time Recording, Real-Time Streaming Acceleration, and various use case products that serves as building blocks for developers to embed the respective functions in applications. Its real-time engagement products are delivered through its Software-Defined Real-Time Network, which is a virtual network overlay on top of the public internet. The company offers its solutions in the areas of social, education, entertainment, gaming, enterprise, financial Services, healthcare, and Internet of Things, as well as provides customer support services. Agora, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
API Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
API Latest Social Stream
View Full API Social Stream
Latest API News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGORA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate API as an investment opportunity.
Agora's Real-Time Engagement API Powers Live Shopping Experience for UK-based LiveSell in Partnership with Arena Flowers
Agora’s API provides retailers with the opportunity to engage with new customers across all digital channelsSANTA CLARA, Calif., March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ: API), a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement APIs, today announced the launch of live shoppable video sessions for Arena Flowers, the UK’s leading ethical flower business. The capability was built in partnership with LiveSell, a leading provider of Live Video Shopping solutions to power interactiv
Agora's Real-Time Engagement Platform Sees Rapid Growth with 400 New Customers in 2022
Last year’s growth showcases greater demand for real-time, interactive, live video and audioSANTA CLARA, Calif., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ: API), a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement APIs, has announced impressive growth in the number of active customers in 2022. The company's customer base increased by nearly 15%, adding 400 new customers to total 3,000 for the year. The surge in customer interest highlights the growing demand for interactive, two
Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ:API) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ:API) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Agora Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results. . I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker today, Fionna Chen. Please go ahead. Fionna Chen: Thank you, operator. Good morning […]
Agora Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Agora ( NASDAQ:API ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$160.7m (down 4.4% from FY 2021). Net...
Q4 2022 Agora Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Agora Inc Earnings Call
API Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...