Agora Inc. ADR (API): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
API POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where API ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for API is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- API ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
API Stock Summary
- API's went public 1.76 years ago, making it older than merely 4.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, API has reported earnings growth of 2,701.18%, putting it ahead of 99.03% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, API is more volatile than 94.14% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agora Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADVM, BCYC, CYCN, CRBP, and CLSD.
- Visit API's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agora.io.
API Valuation Summary
- API's price/earnings ratio is -93.5; this is 339.74% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 14 months, API's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.8.
- Over the past 14 months, API's price/sales ratio has gone down 53.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for API.
API's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- API has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.24% of graded US stocks.
- API's asset turnover comes in at 0.174 -- ranking 498th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows API's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
API Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
API Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.53||52-week high||$41.76|
|Prev. close||$6.57||52-week low||$5.31|
|Day high||$7.03||Avg. volume||1,147,733|
|50-day MA||$6.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.36||Market Cap||691.34M|
Agora Inc. ADR (API) Company Bio
Agora, Inc. provides Real-Time Engagement Platform-as-a-Service (RTE-PaaS) in the People's Republic of China, the United States, and internationally. Its RTE-PaaS offers developers with software tools to embed real-time video, voice, and messaging functionalities into applications. The company's enterprise-grade products include Real-Time Video, Real-Time Voice, Live Interactive Video and Audio Streaming, Real-Time Messaging, Real-Time Recording, Real-Time Streaming Acceleration, and various use case products that serves as building blocks for developers to embed the respective functions in applications. Its real-time engagement products are delivered through its Software-Defined Real-Time Network, which is a virtual network overlay on top of the public internet. The company offers its solutions in the areas of social, education, entertainment, gaming, enterprise, financial Services, healthcare, and Internet of Things, as well as provides customer support services. Agora, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
API Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
API Latest Social Stream
View Full API Social Stream
Latest API News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agora Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate API as an investment opportunity.
The leading voice, video and live broadcasting platform will feature its high-definition, ultra-low latency real-time engagement solutionsSANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ: API), a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement APIs, returns to the GSMA’s leading start-up and innovation platform, 4YFN (Four Years From Now). 4YFN is the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry, with a mission to support startups, investors and companies to
Agora, Inc. (API) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 20:00 ET Company Participants Fionna Chen - Director, IR Tony Zhao - Founder, CEO & Chairman Jingbo Wang - CFO Conference Call Participants Yang Liu - Morgan Stanley Vincent Yu - Needham & Company Bing Duan - Nomura Securities...
API earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Agora (NASDAQ:API) said its board authorized a share repurchase program under which API may repurchase up to $200M of its class A shares in the form of American depositary shares over the next 12 months. API expects to fund repurchases made under this program from its existing cash balance....
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ: API) (Agora), a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement APIs, today announced that its board of directors (the Board) has authorized a share repurchase program under which Agora may repurchase up to US$200 million of its Class A ordinary shares in the form of American depositary shares over the next 12 months, subject to relevant rules under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and Agoras insider trading policy.
API Price Returns