Agora Inc. ADR (API): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
API POWR Grades
- API scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 46.61% of US stocks.
- API's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- API ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
API Stock Summary
- Agora Inc's stock had its IPO on June 26, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.7% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for API is currently 724.05, higher than 99.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, API has reported earnings growth of 706.39%, putting it ahead of 96.96% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agora Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXU, MEDS, DMTK, MTBC, and PDFS.
- API's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agora Inc's official web site, go to www.agora.io.
API Valuation Summary
- API's price/sales ratio is 27; this is 419.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 13 months, API's price/sales ratio has gone down 51.5.
- API's price/sales ratio has moved down 51.5 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for API.
API Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
API Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.58||52-week high||$114.96|
|Prev. close||$31.69||52-week low||$24.28|
|Day high||$31.96||Avg. volume||1,525,235|
|50-day MA||$38.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.70||Market Cap||3.34B|
Agora Inc. ADR (API) Company Bio
Agora, Inc. provides Real-Time Engagement Platform-as-a-Service (RTE-PaaS) in the People's Republic of China, the United States, and internationally. Its RTE-PaaS offers developers with software tools to embed real-time video, voice, and messaging functionalities into applications. The company's enterprise-grade products include Real-Time Video, Real-Time Voice, Live Interactive Video and Audio Streaming, Real-Time Messaging, Real-Time Recording, Real-Time Streaming Acceleration, and various use case products that serves as building blocks for developers to embed the respective functions in applications. Its real-time engagement products are delivered through its Software-Defined Real-Time Network, which is a virtual network overlay on top of the public internet. The company offers its solutions in the areas of social, education, entertainment, gaming, enterprise, financial Services, healthcare, and Internet of Things, as well as provides customer support services. Agora, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
API Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
API Latest Social Stream
View Full API Social Stream
Latest API News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agora Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate API as an investment opportunity.
With the first-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the second quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ:API). Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ:API) investors should […]
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agora, Inc. (NASDAQ: API) (“Agora”), a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement APIs, announced today that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the close of U.S. markets on August 9, 2021. Agora will host a conference call to discuss the financial results at 6 p.m. Pacific Time / 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the same day. Details for the conference call are as follows: Event title: Agor
What happened Shares of Agora (NASDAQ: API) were down as much as 25% on Friday after the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) announced new sanctions on technology companies in its home country. As of 1:39 p.
It's nice to see the Agora, Inc. ( NASDAQ:API ) share price up 12% in a week. But that doesn't change the reality of...
Deep Integration Enables Both the HTC VIVE Sync App End-Users and Remote Meeting Participants to Collaborate in a Common Virtual Environment Through Agoras Video, Voice, and Messaging Technology Agora, Inc., a pioneer and leading platform for real-time engagement (RTE) APIs, announced its Video Software Developer Kit (SDK) is now pre-integrated within the HTC VIVE Sync  The post Agoras Real-Time Engagement Platform Now Embedded Into HTC VIVE Sync App appeared first on AiThority .
API Price Returns