Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APLS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where APLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.41% of US stocks.
- APLS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- APLS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
APLS Stock Summary
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.99% of US listed stocks.
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on November 9, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 12.85% of US equities in our set.
- APLS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc are PTCT, BLDP, FBIO, KDMN, and SLAB.
- Visit APLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apellis.com.
APLS Valuation Summary
- APLS's price/earnings ratio is -12.4; this is 133.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- APLS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.1 over the prior 46 months.
- APLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APLS.
APLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.41% of graded US stocks.
- APLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.31 -- ranking 147th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AUPH, FENC, and ACST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APLS.
The table below shows APLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.00||52-week high||$73.00|
|Prev. close||$33.92||52-week low||$27.50|
|Day high||$34.44||Avg. volume||999,849|
|50-day MA||$59.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.74||Market Cap||2.96B|
Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS) Company Bio
Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of therapeutic compounds for autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Crestwood, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
APLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APLS Latest Social Stream
View Full APLS Social Stream
Latest APLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APLS as an investment opportunity.
Apellis (APLS) posts mixed top-line data from the phase III DERBY and OAKS studies testing pegcetacoplan in adults with geographic atrophy secondary to age-related macular degeneration. Stock falls.
IVERIC bio (ISEE) stock is rocketing higher on Friday and there's a couple of catalysts behind the shares' positive movement today.
Here's why investors are in full selloff mode today with APLS stock on Apellis Pharmaceuticals' latest clinical trial results.
We're back at it again with one last day of trading this week and we're kicking it off with Friday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
Apellis Pharmaceuticals reported mixed results for an eye-disease treatment, leading APLS stock to crash on Friday.
APLS Price Returns