Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APLS POWR Grades
- APLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 60.26% of US stocks.
- APLS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- APLS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
APLS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 71.52, Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.97% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 56.65 for Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -73.44%, a number that bests only 1.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FOLD, MNOV, PXLW, CRDF, and EYEN.
- APLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.apellis.com.
APLS Valuation Summary
- APLS's price/earnings ratio is -12.4; this is 133.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- APLS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.1 over the prior 46 months.
- APLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APLS.
APLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.9% of graded US stocks.
- APLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.31 -- ranking 148th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FENC, ACST, and CARA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APLS.
The table below shows APLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.43||52-week high||$73.00|
|Prev. close||$45.22||52-week low||$27.50|
|Day high||$46.26||Avg. volume||1,059,366|
|50-day MA||$43.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.48||Market Cap||4.84B|
Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS) Company Bio
Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of therapeutic compounds for autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Crestwood, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
APLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APLS Latest Social Stream
View Full APLS Social Stream
Latest APLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APLS as an investment opportunity.
Apellis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:APLS) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 28th, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is -$1.60 (-272.0% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $8.78M (-96.5% Y/Y). Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 2 upward revisions and 1 downward. Revenue...
Let us take a look at some drug/biotech stocks, EVLO, GMDA, APLS, MRTX and ITOS, which are poised to beat on fourth-quarter earnings.
On Novavax's (NVAX) fourth-quarter earnings call, investor focus is likely to be on the initial sales numbers of the company's COVID-19 vaccine.
Apellis (APLS) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Apellis Pharmaceuticals to Host Conference Call on February 28, 2022 to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLS), a global biopharmaceutical company and leader in complement, today announced that the company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Monday, February 28, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET. To access the live call by phone, please pre-register for the call here. The conference ID is 8184953. A live audio webcast of the event and accompanying sli
APLS Price Returns