Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT): Price and Financial Metrics
APLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$3.11|
|Prev. close||$2.11||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||521,192|
|50-day MA||$2.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.58||Market Cap||186.89M|
APLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where APLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APLT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- APLT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
APLT Stock Summary
- APPLIED THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.32% of US listed stocks.
- For APLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.64% of US equities we're observing.
- APLT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APPLIED THERAPEUTICS INC are FGEN, CTMX, AGEN, NVAX, and CRDF.
- APLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPLIED THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.appliedtherapeutics.com.
APLT Valuation Summary
- APLT's price/sales ratio is 14; this is 723.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 54 months, APLT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APLT.
APLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APLT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.8% of graded US stocks.
- APLT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows APLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT) Company Bio
Applied Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in developing a pipeline of novel product candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high unmet medical need. The company was founded by Shoshana Shendelman on January 20, 2016 and is headquartered in New York, NY
APLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APLT Latest Social Stream
View Full APLT Social Stream
Latest APLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLIED THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APLT as an investment opportunity.
Regulatory Submissions and Phase 3 Trials in Focus
Regulatory submissions on track for govorestat (AT-007) for the treatment of Classic Galactosemia to US FDA and EMA in 4Q 2023 Two Upcoming Phase 3 Trial Readouts, with ARISE-HF Trial of AT-001 (caficrestat) in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy on track for data readout in 4Q 2023 and INSPIRE Trial of AT-007 trial in Sorbitol Dehydrogenase (SORD) Deficiency in 1Q 2024 NEW YORK, Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developin
Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:APLT) is definitely on the radar of institutional investors who own 38% of the company
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Applied Therapeutics implies that they have significant influence...
NEW YORK, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of novel drug candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high unmet medical need, today announced that it will present at the UBS Biopharma Conference 2023 on Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. ET in Miami, Florida. A live webcast for this event will be accessible on the Events page under the Investor Relations section
Applied Therapeutics to Host Diabetic Cardiomyopathy Expert Forum with Key Opinion Leaders on Tuesday, November 7
Forum to be Webcast Live Topline Phase 3 Data Readout from ARISE-HF Trial of AT-001 (caficrestat) in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy On Track for 4Q 2023 NEW YORK, Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of novel drug candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high unmet medical need, today announced that it will host a Diabetic Cardiomyopathy (DbCM) expert forum with key opinion l
APLT Price Returns