Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT): Price and Financial Metrics
APLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$2.90|
|Prev. close||$2.70||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$2.74||Avg. volume||455,314|
|50-day MA||$1.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.25||Market Cap||129.40M|
APLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APLT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where APLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APLT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- APLT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
APLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for APLT is -2.46 -- better than only 4.19% of US stocks.
- For APLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.88% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 31.93 for APPLIED THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for 98.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPLIED THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRIS, RARE, STRO, RXRX, and ALGS.
- Visit APLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.appliedtherapeutics.com.
APLT Valuation Summary
- APLT's price/earnings ratio is -2.3; this is 108.61% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- APLT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APLT.
APLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APLT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.8% of graded US stocks.
- APLT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows APLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT) Company Bio
Applied Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in developing a pipeline of novel product candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high unmet medical need. The company was founded by Shoshana Shendelman on January 20, 2016 and is headquartered in New York, NY
APLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APLT Latest Social Stream
View Full APLT Social Stream
Latest APLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLIED THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APLT as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
Regulatory progress for govorestat (AT-007) for the treatment of Classic Galactosemia, with potential NDA submission based on discussions with the FDA as well as EMA Marketing Authorization Application planned in Fall 2023 Phase 3 INSPIRE Trial of govorestat in Sorbitol Dehydrogenase (SORD) Deficiency and ARISE-HF Trial of AT-001 in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy on track for data readouts in 2H 2023 NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLT), a clinical-stage
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks that will go up 1000 percent. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Stocks That Will Go Up 1000 Percent. There are only two ways to make money by investing in the stock market. The first is being extremely lucky and getting […]
Pre-NDA Meeting to be held with FDA this summer to discuss potential NDA submission for govorestat (AT-007) for treatment of Classic Galactosemia EMA Marketing Authorization Application for govorestat for the treatment of Classic Galactosemia planned in Fall 2023 NEW YORK, July 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of novel drug candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high
Applied Therapeutics to Present Baseline Data on the Phase 3 ARISE-HF Study in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy at the 2023 Annual Meeting of the American Diabetes Association
The ongoing ARISE-HF Phase 3 global clinical trial is evaluating the safety and efficacy of AT-001 (caficrestat) in improving or preventing worsening of cardiac functional capacity in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy (DbCM); topline data from the study is expected in the fourth quarter of this yearBaseline data from ARISE-HF shows a strong statistical correlation between elevations in the cardiac stress biomarker, NT-proBNP, reduced cardiac functional capacity and physical activity, underscoring the impo
APLT Price Returns