Aptorum Group Limited - Class A Ordinary Shares (APM): Price and Financial Metrics
APM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.51, Aptorum Group Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.3% of US stocks.
- Aptorum Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on December 18, 2018, making it an older stock than only 4.08% of US equities in our set.
- APM's price/sales ratio is 126.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aptorum Group Ltd are SENS, VSTM, SIGA, TTOO, and INSM.
- APM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aptorum Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.aptorumgroup.com.
APM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.46||52-week high||$18.25|
|Prev. close||$2.33||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$2.49||Avg. volume||520,404|
|50-day MA||$2.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.45||Market Cap||83.67M|
Aptorum Group Limited - Class A Ordinary Shares (APM) Company Bio
Aptorum Group Ltd. is a pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of therapeutic and diagnostic technologies. It operates through the Therapeutics and Non-Therapeutics segments. The Therapeutics segment seeks to develop various drug molecules and certain technologies for the treatment and diagnosis of human disease conditions in neurology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, oncology, and other disease areas. The Non-Therapeutics segment encompasses the development of surgical robotics and medical devices; and the activities of AML Clinic. The company was founded by Ian Huen on September 13, 2010 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.