Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG): Price and Financial Metrics
APOG Stock Summary
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.47% of US listed stocks.
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.46% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Apogee Enterprises Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANF, UVE, FFNW, TBI, and PMBC.
- APOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apogee Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.apog.com.
APOG Stock Price Chart More Charts
APOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.04||52-week high||$46.70|
|Prev. close||$33.92||52-week low||$30.16|
|Day high||$34.16||Avg. volume||172,359|
|50-day MA||$34.28||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$37.73||Market Cap||902.33M|
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) Company Bio
Apogee Enterprises designs and develops glass solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. It operates through four segments: Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, Architectural Framing Systems, and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
APOG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Apogee Enterprises Inc. To summarize, we found that Apogee Enterprises Inc ranked in the 14st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 88.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Apogee Enterprises Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 7.45; that's higher than 65.5% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|