Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APOG POWR Grades
- APOG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APOG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- APOG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
APOG Stock Summary
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.83% of US equities in our set.
- APOG's current price/earnings ratio is 62.12, which is higher than 85.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.78, Apogee Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than just 15.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVCO, TBI, VRA, CECE, and FORR.
- APOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apogee Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.apog.com.
APOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.06||52-week high||$42.70|
|Prev. close||$37.19||52-week low||$15.82|
|Day high||$37.17||Avg. volume||201,818|
|50-day MA||$37.96||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$30.46||Market Cap||937.85M|
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) Company Bio
Apogee Enterprises designs and develops glass solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. It operates through four segments: Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, Architectural Framing Systems, and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
APOG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Apogee Enterprises Inc. To summarize, we found that Apogee Enterprises Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 118.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for APOG, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 6.13 -- which is good for besting 59.38% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 83.18% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APOG Latest Social Stream
View Full APOG Social Stream
Latest APOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apogee Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APOG as an investment opportunity.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share. The dividend will be payable on May 25, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 10, 2021.
Photo by Opla/E+ via Getty Images This article series shows every month a dashboard with aggregate industry metrics in materials. Companies used to calculate these metrics are holdings of the Vanguard Materials ETF (VAW), so this is also a review of VAW. Shortcut If you are used to this dashboard...
Apogee (APOG) projects fiscal 2022 earnings per share to lie between $2.10 and $2.35.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Q4 2021 Apogee Enterprise, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. With me today are Ty Silberhorn, Apogee's Chief Executive Officer and Nisheet Gupta, Chief Financial Officer.
By Dhirendra Tripathi
APOG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apogee Enterprises Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch