Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG): Price and Financial Metrics
APOG Stock Summary
- APOG's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Apogee Enterprises Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.41%, Apogee Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.53% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HWKN, LCII, MTH, AVD, and FCN.
- Visit APOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apog.com.
APOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.64||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$39.52||52-week low||$13.77|
|Day high||$39.89||Avg. volume||200,876|
|50-day MA||$35.39||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$26.22||Market Cap||978.94M|
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) Company Bio
Apogee Enterprises designs and develops glass solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. It operates through four segments: Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, Architectural Framing Systems, and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
APOG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for APOG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Apogee Enterprises Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for APOG, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 14.21 -- which is good for besting 81.15% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- APOG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APOG Latest Social Stream
View Full APOG Social Stream
Latest APOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apogee Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APOG as an investment opportunity.
AGCO Corp's (AGCO) Q4 results highlight sales growth and margin expansion across all segments.
This article series shows every month a dashboard with aggregate industry metrics in materials. The companies used to calculate these metrics are the largest holdings of the Vanguard Materials ETF (VAW), so this is also a review of VAW. Shortcut If you are used to this dashboard series or if...
Exact Sciences fell sharply Tuesday, sinking below the 21-day line and back to the top of the prior base – a day after briefly popping out of a short consolidation. Genomics-related stocks struggling Tuesday.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Apogee Enterprises has announced a quarterly dividend increase of 7% to $0.20 per share from $0.1875 per share, which marks the eighth consecutive year of a dividend hike. Shares of the building products and equipment provider closed 2.9% higher on Wednesday. Apogee said that the new quarterly dividend will be paid on Feb. 16, 2021, to shareholders of record as of Feb. 1. The company's new annual dividend of $0.80 per share now reflects a dividend yield of 2.2%. Earlier in December, Apogee (APOG) reported mixed 3Q results. Its 3Q earnings of $0.90 per share came ahead of the Street's estimates of $0.69.
APOG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apogee Enterprises Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!