Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APOG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where APOG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.49% of US stocks.
- APOG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- APOG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
APOG Stock Summary
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.34% of US listed stocks.
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- APOG's price/sales ratio is 0.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 16.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Apogee Enterprises Inc are PKE, CECE, KFRC, TBI, and ULBI.
- APOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apogee Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.apog.com.
APOG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APOG's price/sales ratio is 58.82% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- APOG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, APOG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APOG.
APOG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.94%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.46%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -75.27%.
The table below shows APOG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.99||52-week high||$43.76|
|Prev. close||$38.50||52-week low||$19.48|
|Day high||$39.07||Avg. volume||189,433|
|50-day MA||$38.58||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$34.77||Market Cap||995.30M|
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) Company Bio
Apogee Enterprises designs and develops glass solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. It operates through four segments: Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, Architectural Framing Systems, and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
APOG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for APOG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Apogee Enterprises Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Apogee Enterprises Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 6.13 -- which is good for besting 57.56% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Apogee Enterprises Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 82.74% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APOG Latest Social Stream
View Full APOG Social Stream
Latest APOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apogee Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APOG as an investment opportunity.
OWATONNA, Minn., July 13, 2021--Viracon Introduces Smart Glass Powered by Halio®
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) reported stronger-than-expected fiscal Q1 results, topping both earnings and revenue estimates. Earnings growth was driven by robust performance across all four segments, aided by the post-pandemic recovery. Shares of Apogee, which designs and develops glass and metal products and services, gained 12.2% to close at $43.30 on June 25. The company reported adjusted earnings of $0.42 per share, beating the analysts’ expectations of $0.36 per share. Revenues of $326 million also exceeded the consensus estimate of $288.6 billion. Meanwhile, earnings per share almost quadrupled from $0.11 reported in the prior-year period, while net sales grew 13% on a year-over-year basis.
Apogee's (APOG) top line in Q1 gains from solid growth across four of its segments.
Companies in the news are: PAYX, KMX, JKS, APOG
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) _ Apogee Enterprises Inc. (APOG) on Friday reported fiscal first-quarter earnings of $10.8 million. The Minneapolis-based company said it had net income of 42 cents per share. The glass products company posted revenue of $326 million in the period. Apogee Enterprises expects full-year earnings to be $2.20 to $2.40 per share. Apogee Enterprises 
APOG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APOGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apogee Enterprises Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch