Applovin Corp. Cl A (APP): Price and Financial Metrics
APP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.36||52-week high||$45.10|
|Prev. close||$36.84||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$37.62||Avg. volume||2,849,081|
|50-day MA||$38.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.90||Market Cap||12.55B|
APP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where APP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APP is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- APP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
APP Stock Summary
- APP's went public 2.64 years ago, making it older than only 7.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 123.69, APPLOVIN CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.43% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, APPLOVIN CORP is reporting a growth rate of 957.6%; that's higher than 98.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APPLOVIN CORP are DV, CHGG, QLYS, NBIX, and UPWK.
- APP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPLOVIN CORP's official web site, go to www.applovin.com.
APP Valuation Summary
- APP's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 79.17% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 32 months, APP's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APP.
Applovin Corp. Cl A (APP) Company Bio
Applovin Corporation, doing business as AppLovin, is a mobile technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Founded in 2012, it operated in stealth mode until 2014. AppLovin enables developers of all sizes to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps through its mobile advertising, marketing, and analytics platforms MAX, AppDiscovery, and SparkLabs. AppLovin operates Lion Studios, which works with game developers to promote and publish their mobile games. AppLovin also has large investments in various mobile game publishers. In 2020, 49% of AppLovin's revenue came from businesses using its software and 51% from consumers making in-app purchases. (Source:Wikipedia)
APP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APP Latest Social Stream
View Full APP Social Stream
Latest APP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLOVIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APP as an investment opportunity.
Here is how AppLovin (APP) and UiPath (PATH) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, December 07, 2023--Set sail with 'Roger That!' and embark on a unique new game adventure created by chart-topping mobile game developer Belka Games. The game invites players to an immersive journey through the Treasure Islands, combining two engaging genres: merge and tycoon with exploration in core.
Investors need to pay close attention to AppLovin (APP) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Top performing stocks in 2023 included those in the technology sector, taking advantage of developments in AI. The bottom performers included NVCR, which was punished because of its ovarian cancer trials' failure to improve survival rates in patients.
PSN vs. APP: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
APP Price Returns