Applovin Corp. Cl A (APP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where APP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- APP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- APP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
APP Stock Summary
- APPLOVIN CORP's stock had its IPO on April 15, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6.37% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, APPLOVIN CORP is reporting a growth rate of -122.14%; that's higher than merely 12.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, APP is more volatile than 93.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NPCE, RXST, MOTS, LEDS, and NSTG.
- APP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPLOVIN CORP's official web site, go to www.applovin.com.
APP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, APP's price/sales ratio is 24% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 24 months, APP's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APP.
APP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of APP, see our APP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$81.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.35 (Strong Buy)|
APP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.75||52-week high||$58.27|
|Prev. close||$15.00||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$15.88||Avg. volume||3,021,305|
|50-day MA||$13.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.20||Market Cap||5.93B|
Applovin Corp. Cl A (APP) Company Bio
Applovin Corporation, doing business as AppLovin, is a mobile technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Founded in 2012, it operated in stealth mode until 2014. AppLovin enables developers of all sizes to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps through its mobile advertising, marketing, and analytics platforms MAX, AppDiscovery, and SparkLabs. AppLovin operates Lion Studios, which works with game developers to promote and publish their mobile games. AppLovin also has large investments in various mobile game publishers. In 2020, 49% of AppLovin's revenue came from businesses using its software and 51% from consumers making in-app purchases. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
APP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APP Latest Social Stream
View Full APP Social Stream
Latest APP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLOVIN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APP as an investment opportunity.
New Report From Adjust Shows Positive Early Momentum For E-commerce, Fintech, And Gaming Mobile Apps In 2023
Mobile marketing analytics suite Adjust today released its annual Mobile App Trends report, detailing upward momentum for e-commerce, fintech and gaming apps thus far in 2023, despite economic headwinds. While 2022 marked the industry's first ever slowdown, 2023 early indicators show a turnaround is already well underway — with mobile app installs trending upward in e-commerce (+4%), fintech (+13%), and gaming (+10%) against their 2022 averages.
Adjust Unveils Pulse: Smart Alerts For Marketers to Optimize Mobile Campaigns
With businesses under increased pressure to maximize marketing efficiencies, mobile marketing analytics suite Adjust today unveiled Pulse, a monitoring and alerting solution that empowers marketers with essential insights to know when to optimize their mobile campaign performance. Pulse enables marketers to easily create highly customizable alerts and reduce the noise of unhelpful updates so they can immediately focus on what matters.
Is the Options Market Predicting a Spike in AppLovin (APP) Stock?
Investors need to pay close attention to AppLovin (APP) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
AppLovin Confirms Minimal Exposure to Silicon Valley Bank
PALO ALTO, Calif., March 13, 2023--AppLovin Corporation (NASDAQ: APP) ("AppLovin"), a leading marketing platform, today issued the following statement regarding the closure of Silicon Valley Bank ("SVB") by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation ("CDFPI") and appointment of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ("FDIC") as receiver of SVB.
Economic Uncertainty, Controlled Ad Spend, Lower Visibility Restrict AppLovin's Upside, Analyst Says
UBS analyst John Hodulik downgraded AppLovin Corp (NASDAQ: APP) from Buy to Neutral and lowered the price target from $59 to $16. While the analyst thought AppLovin's software business is well positioned to benefit from growth in the app economy, he believed the macro uncertainty, measured ad spend, and lower visibility limits upside to shares. Hodulik reduced estimates to reflect stable sequential trends in software due to lower spending in the current environment, while apps saw gradually impr
APP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...