AppFolio, Inc. - (APPF): Price and Financial Metrics
APPF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 97.75, Appfolio Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.85% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Appfolio Inc is higher than 97.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- APPF's price/sales ratio is 13.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Appfolio Inc are QDEL, DGII, MJCO, NOVT, and AMSWA.
- APPF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Appfolio Inc's official web site, go to www.appfolioinc.com.
APPF Stock Price Chart More Charts
APPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.81||52-week high||$148.07|
|Prev. close||$87.17||52-week low||$79.95|
|Day high||$94.56||Avg. volume||139,973|
|50-day MA||$116.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.31||Market Cap||3.14B|
AppFolio, Inc. - (APPF) Company Bio
AppFolio Inc. provides products and solutions including, cloud-based property management software and cloud-based legal practice management software. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Goleta, California.