AppFolio, Inc. - (APPF): Price and Financial Metrics
APPF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 120.37, Appfolio Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Appfolio Inc is higher than 97.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- APPF's price/sales ratio is 17.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Appfolio Inc are STAA, NOVT, FOXF, FICO, and ETSY.
- Visit APPF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.appfolioinc.com.
APPF Stock Price Chart More Charts
APPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.06||52-week high||$148.07|
|Prev. close||$144.90||52-week low||$63.50|
|Day high||$148.07||Avg. volume||78,809|
|50-day MA||$122.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.97||Market Cap||4.87B|
AppFolio, Inc. - (APPF) Company Bio
AppFolio Inc. provides products and solutions including, cloud-based property management software and cloud-based legal practice management software. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Goleta, California.
APPF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for APPF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Appfolio Inc ranked in the 63st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for APPF, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 7.9% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Appfolio Inc experienced a tax rate of about 152% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 96.26% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|