AppFolio, Inc. - (APPF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APPF POWR Grades
- APPF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APPF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- APPF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.63% of US stocks).
APPF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for APPF is currently 119.98, higher than 96.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.87%, Appfolio Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.67% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, APPF has reported earnings growth of 1,931.54%, putting it ahead of 98.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Appfolio Inc are BGFV, SMED, SCHN, TLYS, and SYNL.
- Visit APPF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.appfolioinc.com.
APPF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, APPF's price/earnings ratio is 24.11% lower, now standing at 29.9.
- APPF's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 74 months.
- APPF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 65.9 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPF.
APPF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.40||52-week high||$186.59|
|Prev. close||$138.38||52-week low||$110.22|
|Day high||$139.15||Avg. volume||149,319|
|50-day MA||$137.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.00||Market Cap||4.64B|
AppFolio, Inc. - (APPF) Company Bio
AppFolio Inc. provides products and solutions including, cloud-based property management software and cloud-based legal practice management software. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Goleta, California.
APPF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Appfolio Inc. To summarize, we found that Appfolio Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Appfolio Inc ended up being:
- APPF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Appfolio Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 11.75% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
APPF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPF Latest Social Stream
View Full APPF Social Stream
Latest APPF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Appfolio Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPF as an investment opportunity.
AppFolio (APPF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AppFolio, Inc. ( NASDAQ:APPF ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Latest released the research study on Global Apartment Management System Market, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Apartment Management System Market research report shows 
AppFolio's (NASDAQ: APPF) growth rate hasn't been too impressive recently, but there's a big asterisk -- the company exited one of its businesses, so this cost it some of its revenue. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on June 10, Fool.com contributors Matt Frankel, CFP, and Brian Withers discuss what investors need to know about this real estate technology company. Matt Frankel: This is AppFolio, ticker symbol is APPF.
Digital Transformation in Law Firms Market to see Huge Growth by 2026 | Rocket Matter,AppFolio, Smokeball
The latest study released on the Global Digital Transformation in Law Firms Market by AMA Research evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2026. The Digital Transformation in Law Firms 
APPF Price Returns