AppHarvest, Inc. (APPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APPH POWR Grades
- APPH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 22.63% of US stocks.
- APPH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- APPH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
APPH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,241.67%, AppHarvest Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.53% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that APPH's revenue has grown 293.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.26% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of AppHarvest Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AppHarvest Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DHIL, ONEM, RMBL, TOMZ, and FN.
- Visit APPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to appharvest.com.
APPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, APPH's price/sales ratio is 10278.57% higher, now standing at 145.3.
- APPH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 16 months.
- Over the past 16 months, APPH's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPH.
APPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APPH has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.01% of graded US stocks.
- APPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.017 -- ranking 16th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows APPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$20.22|
|Prev. close||$2.92||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$3.05||Avg. volume||1,924,602|
|50-day MA||$4.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.21||Market Cap||299.10M|
AppHarvest, Inc. (APPH) Company Bio
AppHarvest, Inc. operates as an agriculture technology company. The Company offers technology to grows chemical-free fresh fruits and veggies. AppHarvest serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
APPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPH Latest Social Stream
View Full APPH Social Stream
Latest APPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AppHarvest Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPH as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by AppHarvest, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
AppHarvest, Inc. (APPH) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 4:30 P.M. ET Company Participants Kaveh Bakhtiari - Vice President-Finance and Investor Relations Jonathan Webb - Founder and Chief Executive Officer David Lee - Board Member and President Julie Nelson - Chief Operating Officer Loren Eggleton - Chief Financial...
AppHarvest announces Q4 and FY2021 results exceed updated guidance as company expects to quadruple its farms and more than double net sales by end of 2022
AppHarvest Crop Care Specialist An AppHarvest crop care specialist harvests sustainably grown tomatoes alongside the company’s robotic harvester, Virgo. Company achieves high end of net sales guidance rangeand low-end of Net Loss and Adjusted EBITDA loss range for FY2021 Names Julie Nelson Chief Operating Officer to optimize operations across the AppHarvest farm network Cuts non-operations headcount by about 50% to enable positive operating cash flow with four-farm network Remains on track to ad
Kevin Willis AppHarvest announced today the unanimous appointment of J. Kevin Willis as a director of the company, as chair of the board’s audit committee and as a member of the nominating and corporate governance committee, effective Feb. 19. MOREHEAD, Ky., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AppHarvest, Inc. (NASDAQ: APPH, APPHW), a leading AgTech company, public benefit corporation and Certified B Corp building some of the world’s largest high-tech indoor farms to grow affordable, nutritious fr
Investment company Garner Asset Management Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Verizon Communications Inc, Farmland Partners Inc, The RMR Group Inc, VMware Inc, Industrial Logistics Properties Trust, sells , National Grid PLC, Sylvamo Corp, Medtronic PLC, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Garner Asset Management Corp.
APPH Price Returns