Appian Corporation - (APPN): Price and Financial Metrics
APPN Stock Summary
- Appian Corp's stock had its IPO on May 25, 2017, making it an older stock than just 8.6% of US equities in our set.
- APPN's price/sales ratio is 9.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,317.75%, Appian Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Appian Corp are PII, SSYS, ITI, INVE, and DDD.
- Visit APPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.appian.com.
APPN Stock Price Chart More Charts
APPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.00||52-week high||$63.77|
|Prev. close||$41.63||52-week low||$29.07|
|Day high||$40.70||Avg. volume||1,196,567|
|50-day MA||$47.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.93||Market Cap||2.63B|
Appian Corporation - (APPN) Company Bio
Appian Corporation provides low-code software development platform that enables organizations to develop various applications in the United States and internationally. The company’s platform automates the creation of forms, data flows, records, reports, and other software elements that are needed to be manually coded or configured. Its principal software markets include the markets for low-code development platforms, case management software, business process management, and platform-as-a-service. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reston, Virginia.