Appian Corporation - (APPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APPN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where APPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.75% of US stocks.
- APPN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- APPN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
APPN Stock Summary
- APPN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,041.16 -- higher than 95.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Appian Corp's stock had its IPO on May 25, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 14.04% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.02, Appian Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRNT, OSUR, CEVA, PEGA, and IR.
- Visit APPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.appian.com.
APPN Valuation Summary
- APPN's price/sales ratio is 26.7; this is 413.46% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 51 months, APPN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 181.1.
- Over the past 51 months, APPN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 171.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPN.
APPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.93||52-week high||$260.00|
|Prev. close||$116.43||52-week low||$48.02|
|Day high||$117.35||Avg. volume||998,149|
|50-day MA||$117.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$135.63||Market Cap||8.07B|
Appian Corporation - (APPN) Company Bio
Appian Corporation provides low-code software development platform that enables organizations to develop various applications in the United States and internationally. The company’s platform automates the creation of forms, data flows, records, reports, and other software elements that are needed to be manually coded or configured. Its principal software markets include the markets for low-code development platforms, case management software, business process management, and platform-as-a-service. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
APPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPN Latest Social Stream
View Full APPN Social Stream
Latest APPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Appian Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPN as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) slipped roughly 8.1% in today's trading, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. There wasn't any major business-specific news behind the move, but the low-code software specialist's stock got hit hard amid a pullback for growth-oriented tech stocks. Technology stocks sold off in the lead-up to earnings releases from major industry players including Microsoft, Alphabet, and Apple.
Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) today unveiled its new Appian Japan regional office. The office is headed by Shinsaku Hashimoto, a software industry executive with more than 20 years of expertise in business applications and workflow automation at organizations including Splunk, SAP, and Oracle. Hashimoto and his team of local sales and services personnel will expand Appian's Japanese presence to meet the demand for rapid digital transformation. Through the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform, Appian Japa
On a Fool Live episode recorded on June 30, Fool contributors Brian Feroldi, Brian Stoffel, and Brian Withers discuss the company's recent results and talk about what metrics investors should be watching. Appian is ticker symbol APPN.
Low-code software leader Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) is certainly in that category. On a Fool Live episode recorded on June 30, Fool contributor Brian Feroldi answers a viewer question on the software specialist's negative number on its bottom line and the competition it faces in the industry. It's almost seems like any larger software player could easily enter this market.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 866 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of March 31st, 2020. […]
APPN Price Returns