Appian Corporation - (APPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APPN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where APPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APPN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- APPN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
APPN Stock Summary
- APPIAN CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.08% of US listed stocks.
- APPN's price/sales ratio is 6.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 223.45%, APPIAN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APPIAN CORP are CTSO, OSTK, DIOD, SSYS, and AMSWA.
- Visit APPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.appian.com.
APPN Valuation Summary
- APPN's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 166.67% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 71 months, APPN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 45.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPN.
APPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.9% of graded US stocks.
- APPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.691 -- ranking 229th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SCWX, DHX, and OOMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APPN.
The table below shows APPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APPN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of APPN, see our APPN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$109.29||Average Broker Recommendation||1.94 (Hold)|
APPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.57||52-week high||$66.91|
|Prev. close||$40.61||52-week low||$29.80|
|Day high||$41.85||Avg. volume||412,791|
|50-day MA||$40.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.33||Market Cap||3.03B|
Appian Corporation - (APPN) Company Bio
Appian Corporation provides low-code software development platform that enables organizations to develop various applications in the United States and internationally. The company’s platform automates the creation of forms, data flows, records, reports, and other software elements that are needed to be manually coded or configured. Its principal software markets include the markets for low-code development platforms, case management software, business process management, and platform-as-a-service. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
APPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPN Latest Social Stream
View Full APPN Social Stream
Latest APPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPIAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPN as an investment opportunity.
Latest Version of the Appian Platform Delivers Complete Process Automation
Appian (Nasdaq: APPN) today announced immediate availability of the latest version of the Appian Platform for process automation. The new release features enhancements in total experience, data fabric, automation, and process mining, all underpinned by Appian's industrial-strength low-code design.
Appian Opens New Offices in Mexico, Portugal, and Promotes Miguel Gonzalez to Lead Iberia and LATAM
Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) today announced the opening of its first Latin America (LATAM) office in Mexico and the expansion of its Iberia operations to Portugal. Situated in Mexico City, the new office will provide a base for Appian to collaborate more closely with partners and deliver end-to-end process automation for its regional customers. In addition, Appian continues its local recruitment to serve its growing list of LATAM customers and partners.
New Appian Protect Security Offerings Deliver Enhanced Monitoring and End-to-End Data Encryption
Appian (Nasdaq: APPN) today announced Appian Protect, a new set of security offerings providing trusted data monitoring and end-to-end encryption for cloud and mobile applications. Appian Protect gives Appian customers increased control over their security posture, with top-tier encryption capabilities, 24x7x365 monitoring, defense-in-depth data protection, and a host of industry-leading compliance accreditations.
Why Appian Stock Rallied Tuesday Morning
Shares of Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) were trading higher on Tuesday, jumping as much as 4.9% in early trading. While the broader market move provided some fuel for its move higher, the low-code software provider was selected as a leading solutions provider to the insurance industry. Everest Group, a leading global research firm, selected Appian as a Leader in its inaugural insurance technology report.
Appian Named a Leader in Everest Group's Digital Claims in Property and Casualty Insurance PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Appian (Nasdaq: APPN) announced today that it is named a Leader in the inaugural Everest Group insurance technology report, Digital Claims in Property and Casualty Insurance Solutions - PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. The report analyzes 17 digital claims solution providers for P&C insurers across multiple evaluation dimensions, including:
APPN Price Returns
Continue Researching APPNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Appian Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Appian Corp (APPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Appian Corp (APPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Appian Corp (APPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...