Appian Corporation - (APPN): Price and Financial Metrics
APPN Stock Summary
- APPN's went public 2.68 years ago, making it older than merely 8.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For APPN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.34% of US equities we're observing.
- APPN's price/sales ratio is 13.9; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Appian Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TENB, ITI, MDB, MJCO, and NTNX.
- APPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Appian Corp's official web site, go to www.appian.com.
APPN Stock Price Chart More Charts
APPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.89||52-week high||$62.94|
|Prev. close||$47.82||52-week low||$30.43|
|Day high||$48.75||Avg. volume||1,072,927|
|50-day MA||$43.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.24||Market Cap||3.22B|
Appian Corporation - (APPN) Company Bio
Appian Corporation provides low-code software development platform that enables organizations to develop various applications in the United States and internationally. The company’s platform automates the creation of forms, data flows, records, reports, and other software elements that are needed to be manually coded or configured. Its principal software markets include the markets for low-code development platforms, case management software, business process management, and platform-as-a-service. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reston, Virginia.