Appian Corporation - (APPN): Price and Financial Metrics
APPN Stock Summary
- Appian Corp's stock had its IPO on May 25, 2017, making it an older stock than only 7.17% of US equities in our set.
- For APPN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.98% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.43, Appian Corp has a higher such ratio than 90.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TENB, LPSN, LLNW, BNFT, and MDB.
- APPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Appian Corp's official web site, go to www.appian.com.
APPN Stock Price Chart More Charts
APPN Price/Volume Stats
Appian Corporation - (APPN) Company Bio
Appian Corporation provides low-code software development platform that enables organizations to develop various applications in the United States and internationally. The company’s platform automates the creation of forms, data flows, records, reports, and other software elements that are needed to be manually coded or configured. Its principal software markets include the markets for low-code development platforms, case management software, business process management, and platform-as-a-service. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reston, Virginia.