Appian Corporation - (APPN): Price and Financial Metrics
APPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.93||52-week high||$54.26|
|Prev. close||$43.04||52-week low||$29.80|
|Day high||$43.62||Avg. volume||323,690|
|50-day MA||$48.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.77||Market Cap||3.14B|
APPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APPN POWR Grades
- APPN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 48.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APPN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- APPN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.72% of US stocks).
APPN Stock Summary
- APPIAN CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.3% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.7, APPIAN CORP has a higher such ratio than 84.83% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 404.11%, APPIAN CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.92% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPIAN CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CARG, RIGL, KSCP, CTSO, and RNLX.
- Visit APPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.appian.com.
APPN Valuation Summary
- APPN's price/earnings ratio is -21.3; this is 181.45% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 77 months, APPN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 42.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APPN.
APPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.9% of graded US stocks.
- APPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.691 -- ranking 229th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SCWX, DHX, and OOMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APPN.
The table below shows APPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Appian Corporation - (APPN) Company Bio
Appian Corporation provides low-code software development platform that enables organizations to develop various applications in the United States and internationally. The company’s platform automates the creation of forms, data flows, records, reports, and other software elements that are needed to be manually coded or configured. Its principal software markets include the markets for low-code development platforms, case management software, business process management, and platform-as-a-service. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
APPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APPN Latest Social Stream
View Full APPN Social Stream
Latest APPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPIAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APPN as an investment opportunity.
Trimble (TRMB) unveils Appian Daily Planner, a cloud-based solution for fleet owners, enhancing efficiency and asset utilization in multi-stop routes.
Appian (Nasdaq: APPN) today announced its partnership with the Texas Secretary of State's Business Services & Public Filings Division to accelerate end-to-end process automation in government operations. This partnership aims to transform the entire lifecycle of business registrations and secure transactions in the state of Texas, replacing the existing system with the Appian AI Process Platform. The Business Services Division deployed their first Appian application for trademark registration in
A Comprehensive Analysis of Appian's Potential Value Trap
Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) announces the appointment of Frédéric Godde as Regional Vice President of Sales for Appian France. With 20 years of B2B technology experience, Godde has in-depth knowledge of key industries, including banking, insurance, energy, telecoms, life sciences, and the public sector. These industries are under tremendous pressure to increase agility and competitiveness through digital transformation, but their innovation projects are hampered by increasing regulatory scrutiny and t
On September 11, 2023, Mark Matheos, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Appian Corp (NASDAQ:APPN), sold 13,068 shares of the company.
APPN Price Returns